Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a age limit??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t do it Op, stick with chinos

If you can carry somat off, why the fuck not eh?

"Don’t do it Op, stick with chinos "

Baggy is the way to jingle.

No... Wear wtf you like!

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

I've gotta say, not a fan.

On male OR females.....

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah, over the age of 90 you'll end up catching your leg skin in the fly.

By *ig BapsWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

If you suit them and can carry them off

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Socks or no socks

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Socks or no socks "

No sock - it's a waste if a good wank.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Not as far as I know OP, go for it

LvM

"Is there a age limit?? "

43 1/2

Maldon and Peterborough

No age limit, but I've never seen any man that looks good in skinny jeans.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"No age limit, but I've never seen any man that looks good in skinny jeans. "

Ditto

By *amie366Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Beware of anyone wearing socks

Doire Theas

I have to agree with this maybe someone can change my mind

Maldon and Peterborough

"No age limit, but I've never seen any man that looks good in skinny jeans.

I have to agree with this maybe someone can change my mind "

To be fair - most jeans look tight on my huge thighs.

By *orny IrishMan  over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

I wish they had never become so popular as I now struggle to get jeans to fit my legs and allow me to bend or crouch down.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have to agree with this maybe someone can change my mind "

I will send you a picture

Doire Theas

I have to agree with this maybe someone can change my mind I will send you a picture "

Please do

I have known many men look great in skinny jeans... A nice bum n good pair of legs in skinny jeans and high tops

Doire Theas

I have known many men look great in skinny jeans... A nice bum n good pair of legs in skinny jeans and high tops "

Ohh high tops that makes the difference

I think when you hit 40s maybe avoid them,slim Jean's yes,but skinny Jean's no,a young mans game I think,but hey,that's just my opinion and preference.

No age limit. But they really don't flatter all shapes and sizes

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No age limit. I wear them and I am *old*.

"Beware of anyone wearing socks "

Nah the ones who wear skinny trousers that only come half way down thir shins, no socks and boating shoes are the ones you want look out for

fucking weirdos

I have to say, I can't stand skinny jeans on men, but they look great on women. Still, you do whatever you want to do OP. Fly free

"Beware of anyone wearing socks

Nah the ones who wear skinny trousers that only come half way down thir shins, no socks and boating shoes are the ones you want look out for

fucking weirdos "

Nooooo!! Buy fucking trousers that fit!! I really don't understand this look at all... But I am still all for wear what you like... The problem with following fashion is... Do you really like them, if you are laughing about how silly you looked in them, in 10 years time, you actually didn't... Weird

fucking weirdos

Nooooo!! Buy fucking trousers that fit!! I really don't understand this look at all... But I am still all for wear what you like... The problem with following fashion is... Do you really like them, if you are laughing about how silly you looked in them, in 10 years time, you actually didn't... Weird"

Tbf as a male im not exactly fashionable. I still dress like the kinda skater kid i did at the age of 16 lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My only condition is that you don't put big square things in the pockets please

fucking weirdos

Nooooo!! Buy fucking trousers that fit!! I really don't understand this look at all... But I am still all for wear what you like... The problem with following fashion is... Do you really like them, if you are laughing about how silly you looked in them, in 10 years time, you actually didn't... Weird"

... It depends on his body shape. Skinny might suit him. I have thick rugby player thighs so skinny jeans look ridiculous on me.. So I wear nice fitted slim instead. Nothing funnier than some 40 odd year old beefcake thinking he can squeeze into skinny jeans!!

fucking weirdos

Nooooo!! Buy fucking trousers that fit!! I really don't understand this look at all... But I am still all for wear what you like... The problem with following fashion is... Do you really like them, if you are laughing about how silly you looked in them, in 10 years time, you actually didn't... Weird

Tbf as a male im not exactly fashionable. I still dress like the kinda skater kid i did at the age of 16 lol"

If that's what you like then that's all that matters! I usually look like I was dressed by an over excited 3 year old

fucking weirdos

Tbf as a male im not exactly fashionable. I still dress like the kinda skater kid i did at the age of 16 lol

If that's what you like then that's all that matters! I usually look like I was dressed by an over excited 3 year old "

fucking weirdos

Nooooo!! Buy fucking trousers that fit!! I really don't understand this look at all... But I am still all for wear what you like... The problem with following fashion is... Do you really like them, if you are laughing about how silly you looked in them, in 10 years time, you actually didn't... Weird... It depends on his body shape. Skinny might suit him. I have thick rugby player thighs so skinny jeans look ridiculous on me.. So I wear nice fitted slim instead. Nothing funnier than some 40 odd year old beefcake thinking he can squeeze into skinny jeans!! "

I find other peoples opinion has nothing to do with what I wear and neither should it... I like good thighs in skinny jeans, over the fellas that miss leg day... But I like people who wear what they like because they like it n bugger everyone else. It's up to me whether something suits me or not... If I think it does, it does same should go for everyone

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

Feck that scrotum crushing business stick to bow and arrows

By *iscreetDonerMan  over a year ago

hartlepool

If I don't wear boxers shorts you can see my full shape through trousers

By *iscreetDonerMan  over a year ago

hartlepool

Cuffed joggies

If I wear no boxers and leave it hanging I get hard just off it rubbing off my trousers

I wear skinny jeans, in fact I have a pic in my gallery and I have no intention to stop wearing them yet.

NBVN x

If you are a rugby player build its difficult to get ones that fit your thighs.

Let’s face it. It’s time to break out the purple or brown cords. I have skinny ish jeans. Not a fan. But you try and find boot cut these days.

J

"If you are a rugby player build its difficult to get ones that fit your thighs. "

Because rugby players are all one size.

If you’re worried about that then you shouldn’t be wearing them.

[Removed by poster at 09/05/21 08:47:05]

Liverpool

"[Skinny jeans removed by poster at 09/05/21 08:47:05]"

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Once we get to a certain age, or put on weight we're supposed to wear baggy clothes for fear of offending people.

fucking weirdos

Nooooo!! Buy fucking trousers that fit!! I really don't understand this look at all... But I am still all for wear what you like... The problem with following fashion is... Do you really like them, if you are laughing about how silly you looked in them, in 10 years time, you actually didn't... Weird... It depends on his body shape. Skinny might suit him. I have thick rugby player thighs so skinny jeans look ridiculous on me.. So I wear nice fitted slim instead. Nothing funnier than some 40 odd year old beefcake thinking he can squeeze into skinny jeans!! "

I actually think they look great on a guy with muscular legs it's when guys with skinny legs wear them that makes me think nooooo legs look like two boot laces.

By *AABMan  over a year ago

Not far

I wear skinnies occasionally; tight on the thighs loose on the waist I reckon is a good sign at my age.

Wear whatever you like OP. If you can fit in them, try them and see if you like them.

"I wear skinnies occasionally; tight on the thighs loose on the waist I reckon is a good sign at my age."

I may need proof of these skinnies! You have a lovely bum n thighs

There’s nothing I like better than getting into an extremely tight pair of I’ll fitting jeans for a man of my age, squeezing my plums in, then struggling to walk and every step feels like scaling Everest. All this is totally worth it, cause skinny jeans look sooooo cool. The women be like

‘who’s that guy in the skinny jeans?

‘Thats City Jeans!’ ‘

‘Wow. What an idiot, StupidJeans more like!’

And then they all nod in agreement.

"[Skinny jeans removed by poster at 09/05/21 08:47:05]"

It took me a half hour to get them off!

Liverpool

"There’s nothing I like better than getting into an extremely tight pair of I’ll fitting jeans for a man of my age, squeezing my plums in, then struggling to walk and every step feels like scaling Everest. All this is totally worth it, cause skinny jeans look sooooo cool. The women be like

‘who’s that guy in the skinny jeans?

‘Thats City Jeans!’ ‘

‘Wow. What an idiot, StupidJeans more like!’

And then they all nod in agreement. "

Testicle camel toe for days.

hell yes

By *esi_maverickMan  over a year ago

LISKEARD

I love wearing them

By *ravellerukMan  over a year ago

Tenby till end of Sep

After losing 3 stone in six months I have recently transitioned to skinny jeans - at 45!!

Hoping there’s no age limit

fucking weirdos

Nooooo!! Buy fucking trousers that fit!! I really don't understand this look at all... But I am still all for wear what you like... The problem with following fashion is... Do you really like them, if you are laughing about how silly you looked in them, in 10 years time, you actually didn't... Weird... It depends on his body shape. Skinny might suit him. I have thick rugby player thighs so skinny jeans look ridiculous on me.. So I wear nice fitted slim instead. Nothing funnier than some 40 odd year old beefcake thinking he can squeeze into skinny jeans!!

I find other peoples opinion has nothing to do with what I wear and neither should it... I like good thighs in skinny jeans, over the fellas that miss leg day... But I like people who wear what they like because they like it n bugger everyone else. It's up to me whether something suits me or not... If I think it does, it does same should go for everyone "

... That is true. If it feels good then go for it.. Age or people's opinions shouldn't come into it..

fucking weirdos

Nooooo!! Buy fucking trousers that fit!! I really don't understand this look at all... But I am still all for wear what you like... The problem with following fashion is... Do you really like them, if you are laughing about how silly you looked in them, in 10 years time, you actually didn't... Weird... It depends on his body shape. Skinny might suit him. I have thick rugby player thighs so skinny jeans look ridiculous on me.. So I wear nice fitted slim instead. Nothing funnier than some 40 odd year old beefcake thinking he can squeeze into skinny jeans!!

I actually think they look great on a guy with muscular legs it's when guys with skinny legs wear them that makes me think nooooo legs look like two boot laces. "

.. Only problem is with the big thighs and skinny jeans is that we tend to wear them out pretty quick and then its a 150 quid down the drain and you sit at home in your comfy tracksuit crying!!

fucking weirdos

I actually think they look great on a guy with muscular legs it's when guys with skinny legs wear them that makes me think nooooo legs look like two boot laces. .. Only problem is with the big thighs and skinny jeans is that we tend to wear them out pretty quick and then its a 150 quid down the drain and you sit at home in your comfy tracksuit crying!! "

What a way to go tho

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Skinny jeans are the only jeans I buy. They suit my body shape best.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If you're a man, just don't do it. They are not flattering. Especially if you're bigger on top/skipped leg day. They just look ridiculous.

Same with the trousers that only just reach the ankles... Why?!

Not far

"I wear skinnies occasionally; tight on the thighs loose on the waist I reckon is a good sign at my age.

I may need proof of these skinnies! You have a lovely bum n thighs "

Aww thanks And thanks for the photo idea.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not a fan of them on men really. Just my personal opinion though.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

As long as you don't look like Gru in them.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I have a pair of ripped skinny jeans I’ve worn for gigs. Luckily I have decent thighs and calves so they don’t look like ‘shit stoppers’, which is what we referred to skinny jeans when younger

K

By *xciter7169Man  over a year ago

The Midlands

"I wear skinny jeans, in fact I have a pic in my gallery and I have no intention to stop wearing them yet.

NBVN x "

Had to have a look at that,they suit you,really go well with high heels,i bet your ass looks fantastic in tight denim.

Cant help but think when I see guys in skinny jeans that they've stolen their sisters jeans from her wardrobe.

Nice fitting jeans are a yes please, but guys in skinny jeans are a no no for me

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

I like skinny jeans with pair boots .think it's more body shape then anything x

"I wear skinnies occasionally; tight on the thighs loose on the waist I reckon is a good sign at my age.

Aww thanks And thanks for the photo idea."

Oohh can't wait to see!

I waited almost 20 years for skinny jeans to come back into a fashion not because I follow trends but just so I could buy them again.

I will wear them as long as I don't look a tit in them

Not far

Aww thanks And thanks for the photo idea.

Oohh can't wait to see! "

Uploaded and on my profile

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Sorry but they look ridiculous on any man.

Even worse when paired with loafers and no socks.

Looklikeanutterknob.com

Do I look a tit ??

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

*rushes upstairs to change*

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I say if you feel good than you look good simple as that

The Midlands

I dont know about age,but if you have no arse and skinny legs,dont bother,they will look awful,if you have ass and thighs then maybe you can get away wearing them,primark sell them for £10 if you want to try the look for a small price,like has been said by other posters,shoes and no socks look terrible,but what can you wear with them?

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

"Is there a age limit?? I dont know about age,but if you have no arse and skinny legs,dont bother,they will look awful,if you have ass and thighs then maybe you can get away wearing them,primark sell them for £10 if you want to try the look for a small price,like has been said by other posters,shoes and no socks look terrible,but what can you wear with them?"

Winklepickers

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 09/05/21 20:18:46]

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm not a fan of skinny jeans on men in general. Slimn or regular fit are usually more flattering.

However, if you want to wear them OP, go for it.

Us ladies can nearly always carry off skinny jeans.

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

If the person wearing them is happy, it’s a hot look

The Midlands

"Is there a age limit?? I dont know about age,but if you have no arse and skinny legs,dont bother,they will look awful,if you have ass and thighs then maybe you can get away wearing them,primark sell them for £10 if you want to try the look for a small price,like has been said by other posters,shoes and no socks look terrible,but what can you wear with them?

Winklepickers "

Never thought of them,good idea,i remember having a black pair with buckles on the side.

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

My calves are too big for skinny Jean's

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"My calves are too big for skinny Jean's "

Primarni do stretch ones, women will be snailing over your calves

"I wear skinny jeans, in fact I have a pic in my gallery and I have no intention to stop wearing them yet.

NBVN x Had to have a look at that,they suit you,really go well with high heels,i bet your ass looks fantastic in tight denim."

It looks OK...

NBVN x

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"My calves are too big for skinny Jean's

Primarni do stretch ones, women will be snailing over your calves "

Can't wear them, I'm a 501 man

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"My calves are too big for skinny Jean's

Primarni do stretch ones, women will be snailing over your calves

Can't wear them, I'm a 501 man "

That will do nicely.x

The Midlands

NBVN x Had to have a look at that,they suit you,really go well with high heels,i bet your ass looks fantastic in tight denim.

It looks OK...

NBVN x "

I think we need proof of that

» Add a new message to this topic