FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gentlemen!!!

Gentlemen!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilledGuerilla OP   Man  over a year ago

In the monkey house

So, please all bare with me. I’m not after attention here, I have just had a health scare. After two incidents of peeing blood I visited my doc and had tests done for bladder and prostate cancer. After a few days of high levels of stress I have had the results back and it’s a negative.

I’m asking, no I’m telling, all the blokes to do the self checks of your balls for unusual lumps. Not sure? Get a second opinion. Peed a little bit of blood? Get checked. Yes, one of the checks is a finger up the bum but it’s better than the alternative. To the 40+ crowd, go for the health MOTs every time the docs send you the letter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amen brother!!

"So, please all bare with me. I’m not after attention here, I have just had a health scare. After two incidents of peeing blood I visited my doc and had tests done for bladder and prostate cancer. After a few days of high levels of stress I have had the results back and it’s a negative.

I’m asking, no I’m telling, all the blokes to do the self checks of your balls for unusual lumps. Not sure? Get a second opinion. Peed a little bit of blood? Get checked. Yes, one of the checks is a finger up the bum but it’s better than the alternative. To the 40+ crowd, go for the health MOTs every time the docs send you the letter. "

I agree. My grandad always told me to check. Then at 25 I felt a lump in my sack... nervous and putting it off I didn't get to the doctor for 4 months... thankfully it was a cyst. I was worried tho.

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I had this at the beginning of the year, its scary as fuck, when you see the word cancer on a referral letter to the hospital.

Good post

By *oublesixesMan  over a year ago

Corby

Seconded

I discovered a lump on my testicle 2 years ago, went straight to the doc who booked me in for a scan. Turned out to be an epidydimal cyst which is harmless and went away on it's own. Still reassuring to get seen though.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Excellent post. Ms

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I do this regularly at present I'm being checked for bowel cancer just waiting results

» Add a new message to this topic