FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Human 2.0

Human 2.0

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

What bugs would you fix?

On other sites, people are obliged to complain about putting the playground next to the sewage works, but I think we'll be able to skip that one on Fab, right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Beauty is earn’t on the goodness of your soul, so we start off all the same and pick up reward points along the way, you let someone out of a side road, here have a big penis, that kind of thing.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Both sex organs

Feminine body with strength, capability of every human bearing children.

Telepathic brains

By *dd_soxMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

The correct use of apostrophes and punctuation.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Beauty is earn’t on the goodness of your soul, so we start off all the same and pick up reward points along the way, you let someone out of a side road, here have a big penis, that kind of thing. "

I love this. I’m always letting drivers out of side roads so does that mean I get a big penis?

Birmingham

"Both sex organs

Feminine body with strength, capability of every human bearing children.

Telepathic brains

"

That sounds awful from my perspective. As an aspie, I've wanted faux-telepathy in partners, and when we've tried to be super open about everything, it's been pretty miserable!

Birmingham

"Beauty is earn’t on the goodness of your soul, so we start off all the same and pick up reward points along the way, you let someone out of a side road, here have a big penis, that kind of thing.

I love this. I’m always letting drivers out of side roads so does that mean I get a big penis? "

I suppose you get to pick what "get" means in that sentence!

"Beauty is earn’t on the goodness of your soul, so we start off all the same and pick up reward points along the way, you let someone out of a side road, here have a big penis, that kind of thing.

I love this. I’m always letting drivers out of side roads so does that mean I get a big penis? "

Usually that means you end up sat at the lights a little while longer

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Beauty is earn’t on the goodness of your soul, so we start off all the same and pick up reward points along the way, you let someone out of a side road, here have a big penis, that kind of thing. "

I'd have a massive penis if this worked

If you like Babs. Although with your boobs you must have down some extensive charity work to get those.

I'd have a massive penis if this worked "

It’s not always a massive penis, sometimes it’s just really well conditioned hair.

I love this. I’m always letting drivers out of side roads so does that mean I get a big penis?

Usually that means you end up sat at the lights a little while longer "

I would be worth it for a big penis

If you like Babs. Although with your boobs you must have down some extensive charity work to get those. "

What can I say? I’m a giver

I must of not let enough people from side roads in a past life

It's going to take me hours to get to work 2moro just in case of my next life

B38

It’s not always a massive penis, sometimes it’s just really well conditioned hair. "

I get it..but I'll take the penis

It’s not always a massive penis, sometimes it’s just really well conditioned hair.

I get it..but I'll take the penis "

I don't hear that very often

B38

I don't hear that very often "

The thought of your penis,.just made me happy

I get it..but I'll take the penis "

Wouldn't it be better to have a penis that adapts itself to suit every women re size, stamina etc. Or one that vibrates. Or something not penis related as a reward.

B38

Wouldn't it be better to have a penis that adapts itself to suit every women re size, stamina etc. Or one that vibrates. Or something not penis related as a reward."

Hmmmmm I'll take an adaptable vibrating penis

Nah..I'd actually go for a non penis related reward tbh

A voice sound effect switch... every option from sounding like a 'out of tune recorder' to 'hugh grant'

» Add a new message to this topic