FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Rise..

The Rise..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is there a rise in sexually immature/repressed people on this site..not just via forums(some questions and comments I've seen actually baffle me), I was a late starter sexually(20), even then I didnt know much until I was in my mid twenties...

but some of the stuff I'm seeing just seems like common sense and logic-and if ur on this site...surely a form of open mindedness, especially when cyclic arguments start..and everybody knows the most easy answer(its normally called preference), seriously, questions like "do women squirt?","which is better?"..etc etc... its something I'd more expect from a sex education class

So much contstant repeated generalizations about groups of people/sexes/sexual acts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

But do women squirt?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont read them select other threads 9or profiles ,dont dwell.move on

"But do women squirt? "

Yes if their supper soaker is full.

Seriously though, I dont think people on here are any more open-minded than in society in general - some are, some arent

"Seriously though, I dont think people on here are any more open-minded than in society in general - some are, some arent"

I dunno..I remember in the 'old' days, ppl sneered at internet chatting,dating..it's been quite a while and with so many ways to find out info...it just appears really lazy to me.Then to come onto a forum asking something that most know about.With regards to the 'Do women squirt?'-type of questions..havent they ever seen a womans/cpls profile saying she squirts?-do they think they are lying?

"Seriously though, I dont think people on here are any more open-minded than in society in general - some are, some arent

I dunno..I remember in the 'old' days, ppl sneered at internet chatting,dating..it's been quite a while and with so many ways to find out info...it just appears really lazy to me.Then to come onto a forum asking something that most know about.With regards to the 'Do women squirt?'-type of questions..havent they ever seen a womans/cpls profile saying she squirts?-do they think they are lying?"

But you only have to see all the 'no its piss' replies to know that some people obviously do think that they are...

"Dont read them select other threads 9or profiles ,dont dwell.move on"

certainly not dwelling..I'm looking for shags n perving profiles lol

just find it bizarre, some obviousnesses..

"Seriously though, I dont think people on here are any more open-minded than in society in general - some are, some arent

I dunno..I remember in the 'old' days, ppl sneered at internet chatting,dating..it's been quite a while and with so many ways to find out info...it just appears really lazy to me.Then to come onto a forum asking something that most know about.With regards to the 'Do women squirt?'-type of questions..havent they ever seen a womans/cpls profile saying she squirts?-do they think they are lying?

But you only have to see all the 'no its piss' replies to know that some people obviously do think that they are..."

isnt that the power of reading a book or googling a reputable physiological/sexual site?

Some peoples questions are a surprise, and some peoples surprise surprises me, I expect some people are surprised by the surprise I show at other peoples surprise.

Unconscious incompetence site is full of it..lol..

"Some peoples questions are a surprise, and some peoples surprise surprises me, I expect some people are surprised by the surprise I show at other peoples surprise.

"

fuckoff cilla lol xx

"Unconscious incompetence site is full of it..lol.. "

boing!!!!!!!!!!! u home yet!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think a lot of it comes from wanting to fit in, get themselves noticed and ask a genuine question. Some may have been in quite a traditional sexual relationship for a long time and now they want to experience new things.

It is nice to watch people really get more confident about their sexual experiences as time goes by.

"Unconscious incompetence site is full of it..lol..

boing!!!!!!!!!!! u home yet! "

are you well hung lol....x

Everyone has to start somewhere, so why not via FAB to find information?

"I think a lot of it comes from wanting to fit in, get themselves noticed and ask a genuine question. Some may have been in quite a traditional sexual relationship for a long time and now they want to experience new things.

It is nice to watch people really get more confident about their sexual experiences as time goes by."

A wise man x

"is there a rise in sexually immature/repressed people on this site..not just via forums(some questions and comments I've seen actually baffle me), I was a late starter sexually(20), even then I didnt know much until I was in my mid twenties...

but some of the stuff I'm seeing just seems like common sense and logic-and if ur on this site...surely a form of open mindedness, especially when cyclic arguments start..and everybody knows the most easy answer(its normally called preference), seriously, questions like "do women squirt?","which is better?"..etc etc... its something I'd more expect from a sex education class

So much contstant repeated generalizations about groups of people/sexes/sexual acts"

Ok so you go on about constant repeated generalisations and common sense which I have a bit of a problem with to be honest. It smacks of "new people shouldn't ask questions that have been asked before" and on the other hand you bring up subjects like squirting that have been covered countless times before and it comes across as you being slightly elitist to me.

Later you say "havent they ever seen a womans/cpls profile saying she squirts?-do they think they are lying?"

Well shock horror some people think people actually do lie here!

You say you remember the old days "when ppl sneered at internet chatting" Yet you are pretty much doing the same at people who ask questions saying "it just appears lazy to me"

You go on about "reading a book and goggling a reputable physiological/sexual site" Yet if you do you find conflicting _iews and I have yet to find one that substantially confirms some acts.

Fine you want to be condescending to some sections that's your choice but hey its an open forum and and the last time I read the rules it didn't say you could tell people what to post and not.

"But do women squirt? "

oh yes they do

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Asking for advice isn't a bad thing, well need to at some point, or we wouldn't learn

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That should have said

"Asking for advice isn't a bad thing, we all need to at some point, or we wouldn't learn

( duh )

"is there a rise in sexually immature/repressed people on this site..not just via forums(some questions and comments I've seen actually baffle me), I was a late starter sexually(20), even then I didnt know much until I was in my mid twenties...

So much contstant repeated generalizations about groups of people/sexes/sexual acts"

Must admit it gets a bit too much like the 'Letters to the sex expert' page of Nuts or Loaded (assuming they have a page like it) where 14yr old spotty faced boys email in pretending to be over 18 and asking the searching questions we all would like answered........ I don't think..!

I'd say I'd think people should take a more pro-active approach in learning about what they are interested in/or not interested in-and not just via fab.Last nite I was reading/commenting on a thread about fisting and couldnt believe some statements on it..as well as todays period play post.Sorry if I've sounded condescending, but my post was more about the easiest answer when it comes down to how people play, and why...in what manner they play etc-if its right or wrong..

I certainly dont think I'm elitist, opinionated like most of us-but I try research something before I decide its worth judging others practices-even if its outwith my interests

"I'd say I'd think people should take a more pro-active approach in learning about what they are interested in/or not interested in-and not just via fab.Last nite I was reading/commenting on a thread about fisting and couldnt believe some statements on it..as well as todays period play post.Sorry if I've sounded condescending, but my post was more about the easiest answer when it comes down to how people play, and why...in what manner they play etc-if its right or wrong..

I certainly dont think I'm elitist, opinionated like most of us-but I try research something before I decide its worth judging others practices-even if its outwith my interests"

sorry but I really don't accept that explanation as you have demonstrated you are elitist on this thread. You think people should take a more pro active approach yet they shouldn't ask questions on a forum is frankly poor form at best. you need to accept its an open forum, its not your place to tell people what they can or can't do. I read the comments on the fisting thread and frankly to tell someone that they don't know their way around a woman body based on that thread I at best condescending.

You say you try and do research before judging others? Clearly Paddy this is not always the case.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

When I returned to sex two and half years ago the world had changed. Whilst not mainstream, swinging much more prevalent than I would have thought and I have learnt a lot that I wouldn't have had questions for before.

I do look things up that I am curious about, I talk to people and sometimes I have found someone asking something that I would never have thought to ask. It always surprises my how many threads there are on pubic hair, for instance.

I have also provided answers to others, on here and face to face, and shown people things that they have never tried that I just think of as standard fare (and I am really boring in what I like to do - but I do it with joy!).

So, yes and no - there are the sexually immature on here and there are some that are sexually very mature.

"I'd say I'd think people should take a more pro-active approach in learning about what they are interested in/or not interested in-and not just via fab.Last nite I was reading/commenting on a thread about fisting and couldnt believe some statements on it..as well as todays period play post.Sorry if I've sounded condescending, but my post was more about the easiest answer when it comes down to how people play, and why...in what manner they play etc-if its right or wrong..

I certainly dont think I'm elitist, opinionated like most of us-but I try research something before I decide its worth judging others practices-even if its outwith my interests

sorry but I really don't accept that explanation as you have demonstrated you are elitist on this thread. You think people should take a more pro active approach yet they shouldn't ask questions on a forum is frankly poor form at best. you need to accept its an open forum, its not your place to tell people what they can or can't do. I read the comments on the fisting thread and frankly to tell someone that they don't know their way around a woman body based on that thread I at best condescending.

You say you try and do research before judging others? Clearly Paddy this is not always the case. "

not so much telling people what they can and cant do- there is a big difference between telling people what to do and suggesting what they should do-most do that when critiquing profiles.

You are entirely capable of interpreting my post any way you like..and I'm not suggesting or telling you to do that of course.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

OP aka KTFP : I dont perceive you as elitist. You have opinions, sometimes you voice them in a direct manner but hey that is your style and I am not offended by it.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

When I joined here 4 years ago, I guess I was someone who had led a very sheltered sex life, so much so that I hadn't given a bj and other things I read about on here scared the living daylights out of me.

I guess it was your parents attitude to sex, that somehow influences you and your partner or partnerss in the past.

I have changed in the last 5 years and even more so over the last 10 months, so much so that sometimes both sexually and in my personality I dont recognise myself.

Someone once said that I was starting out on a sexual adventure, all I can say is it's still happening and I'm enjoying every step of the way.

Finding someone that I can share things with, that I had never experienced before has certainly opened my eyes and shown me how good life and sex can be.

"When I joined here 4 years ago, I guess I was someone who had led a very sheltered sex life, so much so that I hadn't given a bj and other things I read about on here scared the living daylights out of me.

I guess it was your parents attitude to sex, that somehow influences you and your partner or partnerss in the past.

I have changed in the last 5 years and even more so over the last 10 months, so much so that sometimes both sexually and in my personality I dont recognise myself.

Someone once said that I was starting out on a sexual adventure, all I can say is it's still happening and I'm enjoying every step of the way.

Finding someone that I can share things with, that I had never experienced before has certainly opened my eyes and shown me how good life and sex can be."

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I would be lying if I said I didn't roll my eyes at some of the posts on the forums, or think 'ever heard of Google?'. But I have also asked some dumb questions as it's hard to think of the correct search terms.

I personally think that people are allowed to post what they like (as long as it isn't abusive) and I personally think there are people on the forums who take it all, and themselves, far too seriously. but it's entertaining to me so go for it!

"I would be lying if I said I didn't roll my eyes at some of the posts on the forums, or think 'ever heard of Google?'. But I have also asked some dumb questions as it's hard to think of the correct search terms.

I personally think that people are allowed to post what they like (as long as it isn't abusive) and I personally think there are people on the forums who take it all, and themselves, far too seriously. but it's entertaining to me so go for it! "

You say you try and do research before judging others? Clearly Paddy this is not always the case.

not so much telling people what they can and cant do- there is a big difference between telling people what to do and suggesting what they should do-most do that when critiquing profiles.

You are entirely capable of interpreting my post any way you like..and I'm not suggesting or telling you to do that of course."

Paddy you are back peddling now read your first post. You clearly suggest people asking what you class as common sense and logic are sexually immature/repressed! So you are not telling them they can't post you you just belittle by saying its is more relevant to a sex educational class. Sorry but this point needs to be made as people watching with questions and who may have been put off by asking.

You are entirely capable of interpreting my post any way you like..and I'm not suggesting or telling you to do that of course.

Paddy you are back peddling now read your first post. You clearly suggest people asking what you class as common sense and logic are sexually immature/repressed! So you are not telling them they can't post you you just belittle by saying its is more relevant to a sex educational class. Sorry but this point needs to be made as people watching with questions and who may have been put off by asking. "

the point has been made, whether u have to make more is ur choice..I'm fully accepting how U feel about it, I've apologized to anyone finding it elitist/condescending...however its my _iew...and thats why i posted it.I'm not losing sleep over a forum post ffs

» Add a new message to this topic