I am becoming health freak as days go on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I have. I couldn’t do without it now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have. I couldn’t do without it now. "

what nora said one of the best bits of tech I have ever bought and the medical stuff on there helped the docs help me last year with a couple of bits!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Love mine. It's also great you can now unlock your phone when you're wearing a mask & watch at the same time.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It’s very good

I guess it’s like the airpods. You don’t really need it but once you’re used to them you can’t go without. A bit pricy for me at the moment. Maybe when I start getting paid more

"Love mine. It's also great you can now unlock your phone when you're wearing a mask & watch at the same time."

Ooh! Please can you tell me how?

Op, I love mine, it’s brilliant! Although I have discovered a possible health issue because of the ecg on mine

"Love mine. It's also great you can now unlock your phone when you're wearing a mask & watch at the same time.

Op, I love mine, it’s brilliant! Although I have discovered a possible health issue because of the ecg on mine "

that's what happened with me - when I showed the doc the data they did the tests pretty rapid and got to the bottom of it. I'd probably never have known without the watch until it got really serious!

Gloucestershire

"Love mine. It's also great you can now unlock your phone when you're wearing a mask & watch at the same time.

Op, I love mine, it’s brilliant! Although I have discovered a possible health issue because of the ecg on mine "

Make sure your phone is updated to the latest IOS 14.5 (your watch needs the latest os too). Face ID will now unlock if you're wearing a mask & your apple watch at the same time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I call them up up

What's this nike apple there trying to sell to you

Op, I love mine, it’s brilliant! Although I have discovered a possible health issue because of the ecg on mine

that's what happened with me - when I showed the doc the data they did the tests pretty rapid and got to the bottom of it. I'd probably never have known without the watch until it got really serious!"

I’m in the system. It’s pretty handy. Hope you’re ok.

Make sure your phone is updated to the latest IOS 14.5 (your watch needs the latest os too). Face ID will now unlock if you're wearing a mask & your apple watch at the same time. "

I actually love you a little bit right now, just doing my update

I don’t always wear mine but when I do, I use it to make payments mostly. I must admit that I tend to get the phone out more often. I am not a typical user of tech, hence not really qualified or answer this question satisfactorily.

Gloucestershire

Make sure your phone is updated to the latest IOS 14.5 (your watch needs the latest os too). Face ID will now unlock if you're wearing a mask & your apple watch at the same time.

I actually love you a little bit right now, just doing my update "

You'll need to go into the Face ID & passcode setting in your phone & enable the watch unlock option. Please feel free to love me a little more now

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Disappointed.

I thought this thread was about Issac Newton.

I actually love you a little bit right now, just doing my update

You'll need to go into the Face ID & passcode setting in your phone & enable the watch unlock option. Please feel free to love me a little more now

"

And I do now

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Isaac Newton watched apples

Dont wear a watch

Dont like Apple

So no thanks

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Used to have a smart watch, but like the fact I can put my phone down and I'm not going to be disturbed with emails, messages, alerts... Too much!

Plus it would mean only wearing one watch all the time, I collect them and enjoy a bit of variation every day so I'm staying analogue.

I like mine. On a series 6 now. Sleep tracking isn't so good though.

By *AABMan  over a year ago

Not far

I’ve got an old series 3 but wouldn’t be without it for exercise tracking, heart monitoring, paying for petrol, quick text message responses, and for Fab pics the remote phone camera shutter control is brilliant.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I love mine. I would sell my granny for a shiny medal and the watch gives me lots of awards for different activities. Love it

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

that's what happened with me - when I showed the doc the data they did the tests pretty rapid and got to the bottom of it. I'd probably never have known without the watch until it got really serious!"

Wow, that's an amazing thing to happen. "An Apple Watch a day, keeps the doubts away"

"I love mine. I would sell my granny for a shiny medal and the watch gives me lots of awards for different activities. Love it "

I managed to achieve the ‘walking 228k’ in April award .

Gloucestershire

"I love mine. I would sell my granny for a shiny medal and the watch gives me lots of awards for different activities. Love it

I managed to achieve the ‘wanking 228k’ in April award . "

FIFY

i have to be honest an say i dont like these things.

its too much information sharing and you really do not need it. its made because people are genuinely lazy. all the information these things provide you can find out for yourself. but its the greedy i must have it culture that because it looks fantastic and suddenly you cant do without it, your friend has it so you must and get into debt for it.

people say or it reads my blood pressure and helps with my fitness.

This is bullshit. if you really want to get fit get motivated and work hard, and if you need a blood pressure monitor because you fear a heart attack or worse get to the doctors have a check up and change your diet i.e. eat less!

people are brainwashed and ultimately controlled by mobiles and these watches which is embarrassing and a lack of self control. society has lost the art of conversation and interaction with each other because of these things.

the big thing that put me off devices like these was when i witnessed a guy getting hit by a car because he wasnt looking where he was going, he was tapping a device on his wrist.

I swore that I would never get one as I thought they would be useless, pointless and annoying having to charge them all the time.

I’m now on my fourth and couldn’t be without one! Perfect for me to quick scan messages at work and great for the exercise rings too.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"i have to be honest an say i dont like these things.

its too much information sharing and you really do not need it. its made because people are genuinely lazy. all the information these things provide you can find out for yourself. but its the greedy i must have it culture that because it looks fantastic and suddenly you cant do without it, your friend has it so you must and get into debt for it.

This is bullshit. if you really want to get fit get motivated and work hard, and if you need a blood pressure monitor because you fear a heart attack or worse get to the doctors have a check up and change your diet i.e. eat less!

people are brainwashed and ultimately controlled by mobiles and these watches which is embarrassing and a lack of self control. society has lost the art of conversation and interaction with each other because of these things.

the big thing that put me off devices like these was when i witnessed a guy getting hit by a car because he wasnt looking where he was going, he was tapping a device on his wrist.

"

I didn’t get into debt for it

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"i have to be honest an say i dont like these things.

"

So have you got one ?

Hi Op

Love mine, use it when I’m running as it links directly to my Strava account also controls my music as well. Paying for stuff and getting news updates, text messages so I don’t have to get my phone out or even answers calls if I have my earphones in.

I got mine off the Apple Store as a refurb so I paid £100 less, it’s in good nick so can’t complain.

We both use them,

I love watches. I’ve had an apple and a Samsung. I’ve stopped wearing them because they’re just too bloody handy with all the functions and found I was ignoring my collection and never wearing any of them.

J

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

I’m very tempted

"I love mine. I would sell my granny for a shiny medal and the watch gives me lots of awards for different activities. Love it

I managed to achieve the ‘wanking 228k’ in April award .

FIFY "

I’d get a tiara for all the wanking, never mind the bloody badge

Samsung Andriod watches much better

"Samsung Andriod watches much better "

Even I got apple life style

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

If you've bought in to the Apple ideology then you pretty much have to get an apple watch as others just won't integrate to iOS with a closed system, with a lot of efficiency .....

You can get a lot more bang for your buck if you're non apple

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

Had mine a few months highly recommended

Can’t live without it. On my second one as upgraded

I have the first one that came out. Good for fitness and being a smug git paying for things

"I have the first one that came out. Good for fitness and being a smug git paying for things"

I love the way you described it very poetick

» Add a new message to this topic