FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trans: with or without cherries

Trans: with or without cherries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I'm slowly reaching that point in my transition when the topic of keeping or losing the cherries is coming up. I wanted the opinion of men into trans, but also trans themselves who either have or haven't had them removed what their thoughts are.

For me personally reasons to have them removed:

1. Feels right. Having them there feels wrong

2. They make feminisation more difficult.

3. I like the idea of being empty there and having a limp small clit.

4. Fit into panties better and less bulge. More convincing

5. As long as they are there I still feel 'male'. After they are gone I will feel that my masculinity has finally and permanently been removed.

6. I have been on testosterone blockers in the past and enjoyed the weak, docile side they gave me and being physically weak felt right for me. I liked it.

7. They get in the way during sex and get crushed especially when men are pounding in certain positions. I find that quite painful and annoying.

The negatives :

1. Loss of sex drive and weight gain. I put them together as they are both important negatives for me. I understand that I can actually take low doses, enthusiasm to maintain weight and keep me horny, but not on male levels.

That's about it for negatives.

Your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Do what’s right for you.

Ultimately it sounds as though you already know what you want but the possible negatives are giving you pause

"Do what’s right for you.

Ultimately it sounds as though you already know what you want but the possible negatives are giving you pause"

Pretty much.

Still interested in others perspectives. Especially of girls with or without them? And men who play with girls who either have them or have them removed?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There’s no right or wrong

It’s how you feel

I struggled for a long time but came to the realisation that I want to be in the middle and accepted me for me

Honestly do what’s best for you not anyone else

Maybe you don't really want to transition. Your subconscious is speaking to you.

I feel that if you have even the slightest doubts then you're not 100% ready for the full transition.

I was friends with a trans lady for a good while and helped her through it mentally. She did eventually have the final step done and she was extremely happy with the results but it's down to your personal feelings and if you feel 100% ready

I guess what I was asking for more is how people feel about the topic generally. Their preferences. Thoughts etc. Not asking if they think it's right for me specifically.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I guess what I was asking for more is how people feel about the topic generally. Their preferences. Thoughts etc. Not asking if they think it's right for me specifically. "

I’m bisexual, I’m happy with whatever is ‘going on down there’.

Perhaps I’m not your target audience though.

"I guess what I was asking for more is how people feel about the topic generally. Their preferences. Thoughts etc. Not asking if they think it's right for me specifically. "

Also, I was talking about castration specifically (no balls, limp small dick) rather than SRS (vagina)

"I guess what I was asking for more is how people feel about the topic generally. Their preferences. Thoughts etc. Not asking if they think it's right for me specifically.

Perhaps I’m not your target audience though. "

There is no target audience. I'm interested in various perspectives. For example, do people find the look of a castrated trans more or less erotic? More or less feminine? Do they perceive them as more or less of a 'gurl'? Or maybe more or less masculine? Or more or less aesthetically pleasing. Or psychologically how seeing either affects you. Maybe if a man sees balls for example, he feels uncomfortable, but would be more comfy with a girl further into transition. Or maybe they are really turned on by balls and erections. Depends on perspective.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Are you sure you really want to go ahead with full transition where theres no reverse for the rest of your life or you sometimes wish transitioning because sometimes that's what you feel?

Selby

"I guess what I was asking for more is how people feel about the topic generally. Their preferences. Thoughts etc. Not asking if they think it's right for me specifically.

Perhaps I’m not your target audience though.

There is no target audience. I'm interested in various perspectives. For example, do people find the look of a castrated trans more or less erotic? More or less feminine? Do they perceive them as more or less of a 'gurl'? Or maybe more or less masculine? Or more or less aesthetically pleasing. Or psychologically how seeing either affects you. Maybe if a man sees balls for example, he feels uncomfortable, but would be more comfy with a girl further into transition. Or maybe they are really turned on by balls and erections. Depends on perspective. "

I would say to many probably you would be atractive to others not same for you some people you can find atractive others not or not so much .

In both sides theres always some ki d of connection and chemestry in some level, what make people get together or get atracted

"Are you sure you really want to go ahead with full transition where theres no reverse for the rest of your life or you sometimes wish transitioning because sometimes that's what you feel? "

The only things stopping me having a full transition are

1. Rejection by family

2. Losing my job and income

3. Rejection and discrimination by society

4. Fear of side effects of surgery.

If it wasn't for those I'd have a full transition and be married by now.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Physically weak and docile. I suggest you get out more. Most of my female friends are not this stereotype

Selby

"Are you sure you really want to go ahead with full transition where theres no reverse for the rest of your life or you sometimes wish transitioning because sometimes that's what you feel?

The only things stopping me having a full transition are

1. Rejection by family

2. Losing my job and income

3. Rejection and discrimination by society

4. Fear of side effects of surgery.

If it wasn't for those I'd have a full transition and be married by now. "

I know very well all that, i lost family , is not easy really not as i feel most the days alone in this world when i thi k about them because i love them .

But i followed my dream

I started my transition and not far from the end

I have a job , true not a big income but how many people living with my wages? I can't complain really

The surgery is a decision you only can decide for yourself same like start transitioning , in the end all is about how you feel , and how much risk would you be up to take and how much you would be up to give up to reach your happiness and freedom

Sounds like a mishmash at the moment ,come back to that choice in a while ,see how you feel then ,stuff about work and family shouldnt matter ,the work place hr dept covers that ,if family wont support then they not real family

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Do what's right for you xx

STOKE ON TRENT

If you want your cherries removed get it done think about it though x

"If you want your cherries removed get it done think about it though x"

Thanks babe

STOKE ON TRENT

"If you want your cherries removed get it done think about it though x

Thanks babe"

Xxx

"Physically weak and docile. I suggest you get out more. Most of my female friends are not this stereotype "

Who said anything about a female stereotype. I like feeling that way. My heart fluttered when I couldn't open a jar and had to get my BF to do it. And I enjoyed taking a back seat and feeling his dominance. I'm a submissive so that's a good feeling for me.

Sounds like you made your mind up ,l suppose it is of interest to you knowing other peoples opinions ,decisions l make in my life are that ,mine . So good luck in your journey , soundslike you got it going nicely x

"Sounds like you made your mind up ,l suppose it is of interest to you knowing other peoples opinions ,decisions l make in my life are that ,mine . So good luck in your journey , soundslike you got it going nicely x"

Thanks babe.

Have any girls here had surgery of any kind? Can you still cum? When I was on testosterone blockers and hormones I couldn't get hard so I could only exclusively orgasm anally when my bf fucked me and banged on my gspot relentlessly to orgasm. It definitely took longer to orgasm and it felt very different. I also didn't orgasm every time we had sex. My body didn't actually need to orgasm the same as it does now. I would only really orgasm after a long, deep lovemaking session, and it was always an orgasm given to me by my then bf from penetration. It just sort of happened when my body needed it to. Not something which could be planned. Does this become permanent? Or are orgasms still possible alone.

I spoke to a post op who told me while she enjoys vaginal, she can't cum from it, so she exclusively orgasms from being fucked anally now. It's either anal or no orgasm.

"Have any girls here had surgery of any kind? Can you still cum? When I was on testosterone blockers and hormones I couldn't get hard so I could only exclusively orgasm anally when my bf fucked me and banged on my gspot relentlessly to orgasm. It definitely took longer to orgasm and it felt very different. I also didn't orgasm every time we had sex. My body didn't actually need to orgasm the same as it does now. I would only really orgasm after a long, deep lovemaking session, and it was always an orgasm given to me by my then bf from penetration. It just sort of happened when my body needed it to. Not something which could be planned. Does this become permanent? Or are orgasms still possible alone.

I spoke to a post op who told me while she enjoys vaginal, she can't cum from it, so she exclusively orgasms from being fucked anally now. It's either anal or no orgasm."

My post op partner yrs ago was fully a woman that way, couldn't tell the difference .

By *unandfriendship4uMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Hun go with what you think is best for you and how you feel. Me id keep it because i love both.

But only you can decide xx

Destination - I would say in life you know you have made it when you wake up on a typical day feeling happy with yourself

Do whatever it is to achieve that.

Is it a given that you would lose your sex drive or just a possibility?

I've been through testosterone blockage before and had castration level testosterone as measured by doctor. During that time I had no real thoughts of sex. It took a lot of kissing and groping to get me in the mood and want it. That's how I found out having side of neck kissed by a man with stubble was my weak spot. No matter what mood I was in if I was kissed there relentlessly it would always eventually turn me on and I'd be opening my legs and pulling them back and asking him to enter me and fuck me deep. But I wouldn't initiate sex. And I didn't like it without foreplay. Was more romantic baby making deep sensual fucking which I enjoyed

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Hey Krissy... With your profile location in London, I presume you're being looked after by Charing Cross GIC?

I would seriously ask you to discuss the issues you raise in this thread with your Counsellor.

You make some important points on what it means for *you* to be a woman. Unfortunately your views are at odds with feminist thinking atm - wrong on a lot of levels.

I would strongly urge you prepare your questions before your next Counselling appointment. Be clear in what you'd like to resolve by the end of that hour.

Good luck Krissy!

"Hey Krissy... With your profile location in London, I presume you're being looked after by Charing Cross GIC?

I would seriously ask you to discuss the issues you raise in this thread with your Counsellor.

You make some important points on what it means for *you* to be a woman. Unfortunately your views are at odds with feminist thinking atm - wrong on a lot of levels.

I would strongly urge you prepare your questions before your next Counselling appointment. Be clear in what you'd like to resolve by the end of that hour.

Good luck Krissy!"

I had been under GIC in CC but I found them useless and waiting times ridiculous. Also being in North London hardly practical to travel just for one hour therapy and they refused phone sessions.

As for this nugget :

"Unfortunately your views are at odds with feminist thinking atm - wrong on a lot of levels."

Who crowned you judge and jury of what is right, and dare I say it, "wrong think"?

Last time I checked, everyone should be free to live their lives as they want. How I live my life doesn't affect anyone else. The majority of the public doesn't identify as feminist, so if there is, indeed, a wrong way to think (I don't believe that), then really it's the feminists who are wrong according to society, and, quite frankly the vast majority of the world.

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Who crowned you judge and jury of what is right, and dare I say it, "wrong think"?

Last time I checked, everyone should be free to live their lives as they want. How I live my life doesn't affect anyone else. The majority of the public doesn't identify as feminist, so if there is, indeed, a wrong way to think (I don't believe that), then really it's the feminists who are wrong according to society, and, quite frankly the vast majority of the world. "

Wow ok. I was only trying to be supportive.

I think it will take too much effort to try to get you to think more widely and deeply about the reasons you say you want to transition. So I'm sure you'll be glad I'm not going to bore you...

Ok well it only leaves me to wish you all the best.

» Add a new message to this topic