FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Party venues

Party venues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady n Master Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

ludlow, Shropshire

We are asking the help of all you lovely people out there in fab land. We have been hosting parties with much success for a number of years and over the past 12 months or so we have had many requests to come and join in our next one. As you can imagine that list has become quite large.

For this reason we are asking for your help, we need a venue that would be able to accommodate 60 or so people. We had thought of maybe a pub. Wearhouse or even a really big house... mansion.. in the West Midlands area but would also be open to other locations.

We don’t expect something for nothing and would be happy to work something out with the venue providers. Of course they would need to be broad minded if not swingers themselves.

If you do have any leads could you please PM us and we can discuss further

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

A swinging club? Some do private hire too.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I myself lived in a mansion alone , i made threads here but nobody believed me at the time , was really shame that when i started to organize and arrange with friends the mansion was sold

ludlow, Shropshire

We don’t really want to host at a club as that’s then just like going out to the club. It has to be different and spark intrest

ludlow, Shropshire

A mansion house is just a dream.. but if a friendly farmer has a building we could dress out that would definitely work.. oh yes parking is a must as well

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

We’re looking at Air b b

» Add a new message to this topic