FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dreams

Dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So last night I dreamt that I was off on my long awaiting cruise with my mum!

I was all excited about it but when I was there found lots of things a struggle. I found my self scared of doing things as they involved walking on thin ledges at height but my mum was scaling them like a mountain goat!

To get in to our rooms the keys seemed to be linked to Wright loss goals.... Mum found hers with ease but I struggled.

To get to see the turtles you had to crawl down tunnels but I was unable to.

Very weird.

I'm guessing it's hot something tk do with wanting to lose some weight before the actual cruise in november and a sub conscious (second thread ive used that on this morning ) competition I feel with my mum.

Any weird dreams lately? I need granny crumpet to analyse it like last time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I very rarely remember my dreams.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Not lately as I rarely remember them, but when I was younger I had what is probably the shortest dream ever.

I woke, knowing it was my birthday. Ran straight downstairs and my Mum holds up an unwrapped, brand new frying pan and says "happy birthday". Then I actually woke up

I have absolutely no idea what that means, other than I've got a weird head.

I dreamed that my brother and I were catching up after not seeing eachother for a long time. Lots of chit-chat, and then he mentioned having a long journey back. I said we should take a road trip together sometime and share the driving. He replied in the negative and I got all huffy. We parted with harsh words (I insulted his awesome sparkly car)

That was about a week ago and I've been out of sorts ever since. My brother has been dead for over a decade.

With me always remember dreams think it’s because I take sleeping tablets always asleep for about two days dreams tend to be extended dreams mostly about winning lottery and hotel room in London ten bbw ten crates of jd mixers sometimes this is weird the song mama Mia starts then in Greece kefelonia in Villa pool olive groves me and my wife sadly no longer with us walking through the olive groves then the next thing I’m in cavern club in Liverpool watching Beatles then my mum walks in she was a mad Beatles fan she seen them at the cavern on numerous occasions

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

I love dreams. Mine are always surreal. Sometimes I can experience extreme emotions in them that leave me a little shaken for the rest of the day

not necessarily weird ones, but since lockdown I've certainly been having more vivid / memorable dreams.

not sure why - maybe its the lack of stimulation from social interactions means my brain is working more at night

I have weird dreams most nights

By *ate_BMan  over a year ago

London

I had a proper weird one during the mid-week! I dreamt I was a tennis player in Wimbledon final against Andy Murray, I argued with the umpire over a bad call and forfeited the match.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I dream when I'm stressed, I had one the last 2 nights but forgotten the details of both even though I can remember the feeling of confusion and unjustness of the first one

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

I have been having some mad dreams lately though unfortunately as usual the memory evaporates as the day goes on. They've involved a lot of old friends though.

I always remember at least 1 dream a night. I've already bored Meli this morning with an intricate breakdown of last night's episode.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I always remember at least 1 dream a night. I've already bored Meli this morning with an intricate breakdown of last night's episode. "

It wasn't boring! I'm so glad that you're kooky, that's what I'm labelling it. Not wrong.

I woke up balling my eyes out after a bad one last night, bloody dreams!

Her x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've been having so many weird dreams lately. I do write them down. I've stopped analysing them currently. This week they have all been about emotions in turmoil xx

» Add a new message to this topic