FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > olympic hangover...

olympic hangover...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

what we all going to do as of monday.....

I have no idea...

can we bid for the olympic every 8 or 12 years..... left the rest of the world bid for it in the middle.....

no one else wants it because of the cost... but look what its done for the nation in the last 2 weeks....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

We'll start gearing up for the superhumans in the Paralympics!! I met one today - fantastic woman.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We'll start gearing up for the superhumans in the Paralympics!! I met one today - fantastic woman."

I'm hoping the paralympics will be just as well received. A small break in between and then loads of brilliance again.

I hope they make as big a thing of the paralympics as they have with the olympics.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"We'll start gearing up for the superhumans in the Paralympics!! I met one today - fantastic woman.

I'm hoping the paralympics will be just as well received. A small break in between and then loads of brilliance again.

I hope they make as big a thing of the paralympics as they have with the olympics. "

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"We'll start gearing up for the superhumans in the Paralympics!! I met one today - fantastic woman.

I hope they make as big a thing of the paralympics as they have with the olympics. "

Sadly, they won't. It hasn't got the same level of sponsorship over worldwide coverage. My nephews have been more excited about the Paralympics than the Olympics because they say that the competitors have had to work harder than anyone else. I do hope that people who couldn't get tickets to these Games will consider going to the Paralympics.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I need to gety ass in gear and sort some Paralympic ticts out!!

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"what we all going to do as of monday.....

I have no idea...

can we bid for the olympic every 8 or 12 years..... left the rest of the world bid for it in the middle.....

no one else wants it because of the cost... but look what its done for the nation in the last 2 weeks....

"

Olympics?? Shit have I missed it

"what we all going to do as of monday.....

I have no idea...

"

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Suppose I'll just go back to holding my relay baton....

Newcastle and Gateshead

I hope that people keep up this spirit, its been such a wonderful 2 weeks, and the one place where they will get the feeling for the paralympics is the UK with the history we have behind it....

be interested to see what channel 4 do with the coverage....

Newcastle and Gateshead

just seen the trailer that channel 4 and the bbc are doing for the paralympics... it is fantastic....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuAPPeRg3Nw

im like _abio, only watched the bbc one and seven for last 2 weeks , as for monday??? back to work , with great memories , c,mon fred , give us another gold!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic