FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Penis extenders?

Penis extenders?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mileTogether69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Hi guys ,

Has anyone tried out " Penis extenders" or " Sheaves" not sure if that's the correct term.

Just wondered how reliable,comfortable they are and do they add to mutual pleasure.

Any reccomends?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I have one, we use it regularly when Mrs is in the mood for some deeper penetration.

Mine is a soft one rather than hard .

Must say it feels great when using it.

Due to the vacuum it creates inside the sheath.

It's tight on my cock and feels like I'm being wanked,sucked and fucked at the same time.

Also Mrs like the it as it's bigger than mine.

Got it from love honey.

Only downside is trying to get your nards through the loop can be painful if it snaps back when you only have one but through.

By *indfeedfuckCouple  over a year ago

Harlow

They work really well. I love the look on K’s face when I use it on here. Makes me realise the size does matter! But don’t forget the lube x

couple, us we him her.

"They work really well. I love the look on K’s face when I use it on here. Makes me realise the size does matter! But don’t forget the lube x"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Makes me realise the size does matter! "

If size matters, I wouldn't get laid. I am 4foot with heels on

Brighton

"I have one, we use it regularly when Mrs is in the mood for some deeper penetration.

It's tight on my cock and feels like I'm being wanked,sucked and fucked at the same time.

Got it from love honey.

Only downside is trying to get your nards through the loop can be painful if it snaps back when you only have one but through."

Thanks for reply... I suppose you could,nt remember the make/ model/ item code ? Could you...

Brighton

"Makes me realise the size does matter!

If size matters, I wouldn't get laid. I am 4foot with heels on "

ha ha ...just looked at profile ..That may be so but looks like your a sharp dresser. Half the battle..!!

Brighton

"They work really well. I love the look on K’s face when I use it on here. Makes me realise the size does matter! But don’t forget the lube x"

"Makes me realise the size does matter!

If size matters, I wouldn't get laid. I am 4foot with heels on ha ha ...just looked at profile ..That may be so but looks like your a sharp dresser. Half the battle..!!"

thank you for the vote of confidence, you may me sound like I copensate

couple, us we him her.

"I have one, we use it regularly when Mrs is in the mood for some deeper penetration.

Got it from love honey.

Only downside is trying to get your nards through the loop can be painful if it snaps back when you only have one but through.Thanks for reply... I suppose you could,nt remember the make/ model/ item code ? Could you..."

No, but there's not many on Lovehoney.

It's the clear one.

I had a guy try one on me. Personally I didn't like it, as he was already 7 inches (my preferred length) and it made him more like a girthy 9 which was just uncomfortable. I think he could tell by my face, so he took it off and then pounded me with his 7 inch dick again lol

Brighton

"I had a guy try one on me. Personally I didn't like it, as he was already 7 inches (my preferred length) and it made him more like a girthy 9 which was just uncomfortable. I think he could tell by my face, so he took it off and then pounded me with his 7 inch dick again lol"

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We’ve tried a couple of these toys, the cheap ones just feel crap for both of us. Too plasticky and too hard. Might as well use a dildo.

The expensive Vixen Vixskin Colossus we got from lovehoney a few years back is absolutely excellent. Soft on me to the point where I can still feel what’s going on, and enjoyable for Lily when she really wants to feel ‘full’!

We got ours for a bit of fun and it’s exactly that. It’s like using a Toy controlled by your cock. So the closeness and the feel is still there.

couple, us we him her.

"We’ve tried a couple of these toys, the cheap ones just feel crap for both of us. Too plasticky and too hard. Might as well use a dildo.

The expensive Vixen Vixskin Colossus we got from lovehoney a few years back is absolutely excellent. Soft on me to the point where I can still feel what’s going on, and enjoyable for Lily when she really wants to feel ‘full’!

We got ours for a bit of fun and it’s exactly that. It’s like using a Toy controlled by your cock. So the closeness and the feel is still there.

"

Exactly it's a toy.

Brighton

"We’ve tried a couple of these toys, the cheap ones just feel crap for both of us. Too plasticky and too hard. Might as well use a dildo.

"

Brill thanks for that....

I was gonna buy one. But frankly I couldn’t afford a Lamborghini

J

» Add a new message to this topic