FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Female to join play

Female to join play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alsa58 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Greater London, Herts

Hi, maybe not quite forum topic, but I'm looking for a female or bi female to join some play time either with me alone or with my partner, we are FM. I'm single, live alone and play would be at my place. Please message me if you interested, thank you please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I hope you find what you are looking for. You might find it easier if you get a couple's profile. Readers of your thread don't know anything about the guy or what he looks like. That is kind of important.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I don't think many ladies would join you with a man, when theres no info about him. If you want to meet with a man, I think a couples profile would be best. Then they can see the man and chat to you both.

Or when things reopen, try a club,peoole seem to have more success there.

Greater London, Herts

Thank you for your answer, advice...we can't have couples profile for number of reasons, but if anyone gets interested, we will both talk to person

Greater London, Herts

Thank you for your reply, as with previous comments we can't have couples profile for number of reasons, but will both chat to any interesting party

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, maybe not quite forum topic, but I'm looking for a female or bi female to join some play time either with me alone or with my partner, we are FM. I'm single, live alone and play would be at my place. Please message me if you interested, thank you please "

Post in the Meets forum section

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

If you were my neighbour i would be knocking your door invite you to join us

"Thank you for your reply, as with previous comments we can't have couples profile for number of reasons, but will both chat to any interesting party "

It's very easy to set up a couples profile

By *rNaturistMan  over a year ago

Northants

"Thank you for your reply, as with previous comments we can't have couples profile for number of reasons, but will both chat to any interesting party "

Well you have stated that you are single too so at a very good guess the male is in a relationship with another woman. This is common but frowned upon by many swingers who want to indulge with attached couples in the same relationship.

Apologies if i am wrong then i accept that and there would be zero reason why you can't have a couples profile.

Greater London, Herts

"Thank you for your reply, as with previous comments we can't have couples profile for number of reasons, but will both chat to any interesting party

Well you have stated that you are single too so at a very good guess the male is in a relationship with another woman. This is common but frowned upon by many swingers who want to indulge with attached couples in the same relationship.

Apologies if i am wrong then i accept that and there would be zero reason why you can't have a couples profile.

"

Thank you for your input. Yes I am single and he is not, but we are genuine couple and unfortunately I will not disclose why we are not having couples profile. If interested lady comes along, she will be talking to us both

"Hi, maybe not quite forum topic, but I'm looking for a female or bi female to join some play time either with me alone or with my partner, we are FM. I'm single, live alone and play would be at my place. Please message me if you interested, thank you please "

Why’s it Important to sate YOURE NOT BI?

"Thank you for your reply, as with previous comments we can't have couples profile for number of reasons, but will both chat to any interesting party

Thank you for your input. Yes I am single and he is not, but we are genuine couple and unfortunately I will not disclose why we are not having couples profile. If interested lady comes along, she will be talking to us both "

m

How odd. Then we add no verifications...

Greater London, Herts

Thank you for your input. Yes I am single and he is not, but we are genuine couple and unfortunately I will not disclose why we are not having couples profile. If interested lady comes along, she will be talking to us both m

How odd. Then we add no verifications..."

We have verification that we are real on site, but don't give verifications about meets nor ask to be verified, that is for gratification of others...

am i the only one thinking, bloke pretending to be a woman??

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

"am i the only one thinking, bloke pretending to be a woman??"
is kinda suspect

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"am i the only one thinking, bloke pretending to be a woman??"

You’re definitely not alone in that thought

To be honest OP I think you’re going to find it almost impossible to find someone.

You’re not bi, you’ve not experienced play with another female and you would probably want your attached male friend to join in.

What is in it for the other female? You won’t even give a verification.

Good luck, I think you will need it.

V

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

My guess is, female isn’t there when turning up, some emergency or something. It’s just a male, the one who’s profile this really is.

The whole not having a couples profile etc raises huge alarm bells and definitely would question safety

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

As a single female there are so many red flags here.

The fact you are photo verified means very little when you are a couple behind a single profile as only one of you is photo verified.

The fact that one of you is in a relationship with someone else, & that your profile states you are single, suggests that if you are a 'couple' then you certainly aren't committed to each other & it all sounds complicated and messy. It doesn't feel like a valid reason not to have a joint profile, showing a face pic is not compulsory so you can still keep anonymous.

You make a point of saying you are straight not bi, but want to experience being with a woman & have a woman join you with a man that she knows absolutely nothing about. Why would she pick you over all the other couples with joint profiles, verifications, & pics of both male and female?

I think you really might struggle to find what you're looking for. Maybe try clubs once they reopen? That way people can meet you face to face and make a decision.

» Add a new message to this topic