FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How to get over the best sex of your life ?

How to get over the best sex of your life ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had more than a few lover in my time but last year I was seeing guy and it recently ended. The worse part was it was the best sex of my life! Now it's gone.

I'm 99 percent sure nobody else is ever going to be able to fuck me like he did. What do I do? I feel I will forever compare all future sex and it's just not going to come close. I feel like if I get into another relationship I'm just not going to be satisfied in the sex department. It makes me so sad to think I will have to settle for 'ok' sex.

Yes I am horny and a little d*unk right now and this is a bit tongue in cheek. I know there is more to a relationship than sex but at the same time this is a very real and genuine concern of mine.

I know to some this might seem like a stupid post

But this guy seriously gave me multiple orgams every time we had sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Never say never Op. What you might class as imcomparable now might change with future experiences.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've had more than a few lover in my time but last year I was seeing guy and it recently ended. The worse part was it was the best sex of my life! Now it's gone.

I'm 99 percent sure nobody else is ever going to be able to fuck me like he did. What do I do? I feel I will forever compare all future sex and it's just not going to come close. I feel like if I get into another relationship I'm just not going to be satisfied in the sex department. It makes me so sad to think I will have to settle for 'ok' sex.

Yes I am horny and a little d*unk right now and this is a bit tongue in cheek. I know there is more to a relationship than sex but at the same time this is a very real and genuine concern of mine.

But this guy seriously gave me multiple orgams every time we had sex."

Keep fucking your way through fab mr right must be here somewhere. If not love hunny give a discount for site members

You are still young and plenty to discover yet. Without being rude how many time you had sex in your life?

Also when you have some good time it all depends of the all experience, your emotion state, the surrounding etc...

it’s always get better

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

At 31 you've decided you've already had the best sex of your life? Blimey! You've got another 50 odd years of regret ahead of you. Unless...

"I've had more than a few lover in my time but last year I was seeing guy and it recently ended. The worse part was it was the best sex of my life! Now it's gone.

Keep fucking your way through fab mr right must be here somewhere. If not love hunny give a discount for site members"

Don't know what love hunny is but thanks.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

You’ve been dickmatised. It’ll wear off eventually. You will get awesome sex again. Trust me. Enjoy the memories, but done pine for them.

I remember when I was younger, with this girl thinking yes this is the best sex ever, but eventually through time you find other lovers just as good if not better, its a long road with many slip roads to sexual heaven, but you can come back on to the motorway and wait for the next slip road to sex heaven

There will be others, different but maybe even better.

Surely the connection goes a long way as well, the best sex I've had has been a mixture of technique, lust and a mind connection.

Hang in there, it'll happen again! X

"You are still young and plenty to discover yet. Without being rude how many time you had sex in your life?

Also when you have some good time it all depends of the all experience, your emotion state, the surrounding etc...

it’s always get better "

I was sexualy promiscuous form a young age and have had a lot lof lovers.

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

I don't think this is a stupid post at all.

I often wonder if Mr R and I stopped seeing each other and I met a new man would I be satisfied with the physical side of another relationship I just don't know, I've never had anyone fuck me and give me the orgasm he does, feels like he has set the bar so high on that front

Stop having sex now and just remember the good times.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Just send your next lover to a sex therapist. I (Luke) learned to be an excellent lover in an appointment with one, as Hannah would gladly attest.

I can give you details of a very good therapist and teacher if you like.

"Just send your next lover to a sex therapist. I (Luke) learned to be an excellent lover in an appointment with one, as Hannah would gladly attest.

I can give you details of a very good therapist and teacher if you like. "

How did a sex therapist know what any future lover would actually enjoy?

"At 31 you've decided you've already had the best sex of your life? Blimey! You've got another 50 odd years of regret ahead of you. Unless...

"

Unless what?

"You’ve been dickmatised. It’ll wear off eventually. You will get awesome sex again. Trust me. Enjoy the memories, but done pine for them. "

Opening line in a thread I have read in weeks.

Dickmatised

"You’ve been dickmatised. It’ll wear off eventually. You will get awesome sex again. Trust me. Enjoy the memories, but done pine for them.

Opening line in a thread I have read in weeks.

Dickmatised"

best opening line ^

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"At 31 you've decided you've already had the best sex of your life? Blimey! You've got another 50 odd years of regret ahead of you. Unless...

Unless what?"

Unless you decide that it's possible that you will have incredible sex with someone else. Making your mind up about something so firmly means (in my opinion) that you've already closed your mind to the possibility.

Dont worry....I expect your inbox will soon be full of offers to help you even better sex

Or you can try two men. Or 3.

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Your too young to think that way, you have years ahead of you and it gets better as you get older

By *etal MickeyMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

I have been there myself... I was proved wrong

Thought the same again..... proved wrong....

Thought the same again....

Proved very very completely and utterly wrong..... I need to settle down because if this continues I will end up dieing because of utterly amazing sex

Guide other lovers to what you like and what does it for you and get the best experiences that way. (without reffering to a particular person). Think of as an experience of know in fb what does it for rather than who.

But in all honesty someone else may do something and be equally as good.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

It is a lot to get over, and I've stopped comparing due to I highly doubt anyone will come close so what's the point in disappointing myself

"I have been there myself... I was proved wrong

Thought the same again..... proved wrong....

Thought the same again....

Proved very very completely and utterly wrong..... I need to settle down because if this continues I will end up dieing because of utterly amazing sex"

What a way to go though!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Have fun finding an even better lover, it's like the people who return to one holiday resort for 30 years because it's the best.

But it's fully booked one year so they reluctantly try a new place and it's much better

Jeez. No point in looking back at what could have been. You could end up missing out on what could be. Why the need to compare anyway? I've found each of my encounters to be something different and enjoyable in their own right.

Move on, don't look back. You will soon have these as nice memories

Always someone else waiting in the wings

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I too know that feeling, but I live in hope that there will be that one person out there that will blow my mind and prove even better, which is a pretty high benchmark

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

Best way to get over a man is to get under another

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Find better sex .

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I know exactly how you feel. A previous fuck buddy from last year was the best I've had and no one has been close to that.

He now lives in Wales

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"I know exactly how you feel. A previous fuck buddy from last year was the best I've had and no one has been close to that.

He now lives in Wales "

maybe he has moved in with my ex, she's gone back to wales

What are the chances you found the one guy who’s the best at the sex, or maybe there are millions of men at a similar level and one woman thinks they’re the best at the sex, but that’s cause they haven’t met the other guys at the sex, what I’m trying to say I don’t think it can be quantified by a competition, it’s like saying who’s the best at planting runner beans there’s no way to gauge it, actually that’s not a good example cause you could count the beans after they’ve harvested.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Before myself and C got together I’m sure we felt we had great sex previously which maybe couldn’t be topped.

Then we came along and each raised the bar again.

The point is, there are many many people out there that you’ll have that same connection with, if you allow it and are open to it.

K

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Find better sex ."

Came here to say exactly this.

If nothing else, the search will be fun!

Ruislip

"Just send your next lover to a sex therapist. I (Luke) learned to be an excellent lover in an appointment with one, as Hannah would gladly attest.

How did a sex therapist know what any future lover would actually enjoy?"

First, she showed me where a woman's erogenous zones are, especially the g-spot and the clitoris. Then she showed me a way for stimulating them to bring a woman to a very powerful orgasm.

The method isn't the way every woman wants to be touched, but the parts of the body are still the same. Knowing those basics means that I can use the ways she likes to be touched to stimulate the same areas and bring her to just as strong an orgasm, just through a different route.

That's whathhappened with me and Hannah. She is one of the few people I have been with who didn't like the unaltered version of what I learned. I adapted and have great results pretty much every time, and knowing those foundations was key to that.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Find better sex .

Came here to say exactly this.

If nothing else, the search will be fun! "

Yup

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

First, she showed me where a woman's erogenous zones are, especially the g-spot and the clitoris. Then she showed me a way for stimulating them to bring a woman to a very powerful orgasm.

The method isn't the way every woman wants to be touched, but the parts of the body are still the same. Knowing those basics means that I can use the ways she likes to be touched to stimulate the same areas and bring her to just as strong an orgasm, just through a different route.

That's whathhappened with me and Hannah. She is one of the few people I have been with who didn't like the unaltered version of what I learned. I adapted and have great results pretty much every time, and knowing those foundations was key to that. "

Who did you practice on in the lesson

Was he good the very first time you shagged him?

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

Would love to know the secret. I met my best from the fab forums!

Ruislip

That's whathhappened with me and Hannah. She is one of the few people I have been with who didn't like the unaltered version of what I learned. I adapted and have great results pretty much every time, and knowing those foundations was key to that.

Who did you practice on in the lesson "

The therapist.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but it is only the best sex of your life so far..Your first time was that once.

"You’ve been dickmatised. It’ll wear off eventually. You will get awesome sex again. Trust me. Enjoy the memories, but done pine for them. "

Exactly this. You will find just as good sex if not better sex for sure. You might find bad sex as well but trust all of us to say it’s not over and dusted. You haven’t met a sex god, so you will find another guy who will meet your needs in the bedroom .

Coming from someone who had tons of good dick x haah

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

The past is a place we can never return to....

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Have really bad sex to reset your expectations and then anything better is a big improvement

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Easy solution to this. Take what it was he did that worked so well for you... and then communicate that to any future lovers so that they can do the same thing. Boom. Now all your sex can be just as good as the best sex you've ever had. Maybe someone will do something that'll be even better, and that can go into the bag of tricks, too!

Although inside you're very unhappy about the ending, each ending gives chance to new beginnings.

When the new lover comes along (and he will) build a new experience together. Never compare or want what has gone before, it's all new exciting and wonderful.

I've had lovers that have been amazing and lost them just like you. But I look to opportunity and good times to share with someone new. So don't be upset or down you got lovely qualities x

I know how you feel. It’s hard to find someone new that hits all your buttons after experiencing such great sex. It’s all about the chemistry.

Have really bad sex to reset your expectations and then anything better is a big improvement "

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I had someone she wore the crown

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Multiple cummer sweet as fuk

You'll find someone, dont worry babe x

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

There's always a better lover out there. Different from your previous lovers, i agree, but you just have to find him. You, yourself must be a great lover to bring the best out of him.

Thanks for all the replies.

By *ustathingMan  over a year ago

Reading

Interesting one this...

Was is the sex that was so amazing, or the chemistry?

I broke up with the ex 2 years ago, and up until the day we split, we sri has the same amazing chemistry as the day we met...

I'm in a similar position as yourself, but I worry I'll never have the same chemistry and passion as I had with the ex!

"Interesting one this...

Was is the sex that was so amazing, or the chemistry?

I broke up with the ex 2 years ago, and up until the day we split, we sri has the same amazing chemistry as the day we met...

I'm in a similar position as yourself, but I worry I'll never have the same chemistry and passion as I had with the ex!"

I've had amazing chemistry with people over the years and and amazing sex. Just not like I've had with this guy. It was almost like he could read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted.

» Add a new message to this topic