FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First message attention catcher

First message attention catcher

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When someone sends u a dm what kinda thing would catch ur attention for u to reply even if u didn’t necessarily fancy them ?

For me it is someone who has something respectful to say. Also a compliment is a winner

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

something funny or out of the ordinary Px

By *psidedown PineapplesCouple  over a year ago

Sussex

An intelligent message with some humour. And no dick pic attached!

its when you get a guy sendng you a pic of him in a monkey suit with the text ' lets swing together'

you seriously need to re-think your life

The art of conversation is hard to explain.

But

If you read people's profiles you can get sometimes find things they might like to talk about or if you keep an eye on status updates you might get an idea of what goes through their heads.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/21 22:22:07]

"something funny or out of the ordinary Px "

That’s where I’m going wrong then lol. I try to show my respectfulness and be a gentleman. Never tried humour

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

"something funny or out of the ordinary Px

That’s where I’m going wrong then lol. I try to show my respectfulness and be a gentleman. Never tried humour "

Laughter can be an aphrodisiac

Receiving first messages, what is this magic you talk of

roundabout

"its when you get a guy sendng you a pic of him in a monkey suit with the text ' lets swing together'

you seriously need to re-think your life"

Or you need to recruit him as a tag partner, assuming he wasn't hitting on you. His sense of humor is certainly top class

That’s where I’m going wrong then lol. I try to show my respectfulness and be a gentleman. Never tried humour

Laughter can be an aphrodisiac "

But you need to be yourself also. Insincere people are a turn off

Regardless how you dress the table if the menu is not her taste she won’t touch it.

You can be a brillant poet or write hilarious messages if the coating is not her taste it will only go as far as a good laugh but no thank you at the end of the night.

The right mixture of good comms and old fashioned hormone connections is the only recipe for a kiss and further intimate bonding....

But you need to be yourself also. Insincere people are a turn off"

I’m not insecure. I just thought that by showing respectfulness was the right way to send a first message. I never even thought of humour lol

But you need to be yourself also. Insincere people are a turn off.

I’m not insecure. I just thought that by showing respectfulness was the right way to send a first message. I never even thought of humour lol"

They didn't say insecure, insincere was what they said

But you need to be yourself also. Insincere people are a turn off.

I’m not insecure. I just thought that by showing respectfulness was the right way to send a first message. I never even thought of humour lol

They didn't say insecure, insincere was what they said "

Oh Yh lol. Miss read it

I've always found getting messages read to be the problem. Messages must be lost in the crowd too easily.

"I've always found getting messages read to be the problem. Messages must be lost in the crowd too easily."

Women are inundated with messages, so you'll find the majority u send will be unopened ir not answered....no expectations on fab is a good rule of thumb to work to

"I've always found getting messages read to be the problem. Messages must be lost in the crowd too easily.

Women are inundated with messages, so you'll find the majority u send will be unopened ir not answered....no expectations on fab is a good rule of thumb to work to "

Speak for yourself. I’m swapped in responses.

Ok, that might of been a lie

"I've always found getting messages read to be the problem. Messages must be lost in the crowd too easily.

Women are inundated with messages, so you'll find the majority u send will be unopened ir not answered....no expectations on fab is a good rule of thumb to work to

Speak for yourself. I’m swapped in responses.

Ok, that might of been a lie"

Mate mate mate I'm too long in the fab tooth to fall for that shit

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

It's when I see I saw u today at such an such lol like today! Then I'm curious and try an work out if I saw them to! Ha ha x

Haha. Totally wasn’t believable was it

"The art of conversation is hard to explain.

But

If you read people's profiles you can get sometimes find things they might like to talk about or if you keep an eye on status updates you might get an idea of what goes through their heads.

"

I completely agree it’s hard to explain, just be yourself... I haven’t actually spoken or messaged anyone that isn’t on the forum if I’m honest for well over a year... I’ve only really messaged forum users through getting to know them reading their posts interacting on threads and flirting.

All I can say is be yourself. I think a lot go wrong when they try to be someone they’re not. Good luck

But

I completely agree it’s hard to explain, just be yourself... I haven’t actually spoken or messaged anyone that isn’t on the forum if I’m honest for well over a year... I’ve only really messaged forum users through getting to know them reading their posts interacting on threads and flirting.

All I can say is be yourself. I think a lot go wrong when they try to be someone they’re not. Good luck "

A quote like that would be normally from a profile with verifications. But, you don’t?

Are you these fakes you speak of

"Haha. Totally wasn’t believable was it "

I say no, shaking my head in disappointment with you LK

But

All I can say is be yourself. I think a lot go wrong when they try to be someone they’re not. Good luck "

This is my first time of using the forum

Tbh I didn’t even notice it until today

But

All I can say is be yourself. I think a lot go wrong when they try to be someone they’re not. Good luck

A quote like that would be normally from a profile with verifications. But, you don’t?

Are you these fakes you speak of"

I’ve not met anyone from here yet who could verify me

Had a pic sent to me the other day, of a rubber mask with a penis for a nose, now that really caught my attention, nobody has a penis for a nose everyone nose that

I would always respond politely.. even to the messages that are as dull as dishwater! But a quick witted message will draw more interest which is nice

But

I’ve not met anyone from here yet who could verify me "

Use tge cam rooms can get verified through cams

But

Use tge cam rooms can get verified through cams "

I get awkward doing selfies for Christ sake lol no way I’d cam in a room full of ppl. Maybe 121 but that’s all

But

Use tge cam rooms can get verified through cams

I get awkward doing selfies for Christ sake lol no way I’d cam in a room full of ppl. Maybe 121 but that’s all "

Wait fir clubs n socials to open remember, ppl arnt w really chatting on fab cuz of lickdown n shit, just stick with it, I promise you it'll cum up tru.os for u at some point

By *ovelaughliveCouple  over a year ago

Oldham

Well think most messages beat "fancy a fuck" which is the type we usually get!!

A message that shows they have taken the time to read our profile works for us x

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

Just any message would be grand

"Just any message would be grand "

Do u not get many then ?

"Just any message would be grand "

Unblock single males you'll soon get messages lol.

Have tried to message two lady’s but unfortunately out my age range and not on forums

But

Are you these fakes you speak of"

I have verifications... I’ve been swinging for years I’ve met quite a few people, nothing fake here...

Apparently a picture of your cock and some simple text - 'fancy some of this princess' seems to work

"Apparently a picture of your cock and some simple text - 'fancy some of this princess' seems to work "

Sending a dick pic in my first message isn’t my style tbh

"Apparently a picture of your cock and some simple text - 'fancy some of this princess' seems to work "

Oh god gets me every time and it wasn't even a message to me

"Apparently a picture of your cock and some simple text - 'fancy some of this princess' seems to work

"

Where I've been going wrong all these years

"Apparently a picture of your cock and some simple text - 'fancy some of this princess' seems to work

"

So

Mrssapphire u actually like a dick pic ?

As already been said. No dick pics. And something amusing

J

So

Mrssapphire u actually like a dick pic ? "

Yeh! I keep stick them all in an album under the bed

So

Yeh! I keep stick them all in an album under the bed"

Are they laminated, so they are wipe clean?

So

Are they laminated, so they are wipe clean? "

Yeh I realised after a while, printing fresh ones wasn't cost effective. Especially with the volume of penises I receive

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Anything from a polite hello followed by something

interesting

complement

cheeky

funny

An unexpected picture if they have none publicly available

So

Are they laminated, so they are wipe clean?

Yeh I realised after a while, printing fresh ones wasn't cost effective. Especially with the volume of penises I receive "

Lmao

roundabout

Dirty Den eat your heart out

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

"Just any message would be grand

Do u not get many then ? "

maybe about 2-3 messages a week

"Just any message would be grand

Do u not get many then ? maybe about 2-3 messages a week "

I just think it’s not the right thing to do in ur first message

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

When it's clear they've actually read my profile.

Compliment about my outfits.

Generally just being normal.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Shows they've really read our profile, intelligence, humour with naughtiness

"Shows they've really read our profile, intelligence, humour with naughtiness "

Oncemoreroundthesun. I always read a profile no matter how long it is. It’s respectful

I always find a nice shot anal shot, gets the ball rolling rather well

"When it's clear they've actually read my profile.

Compliment about my outfits.

Generally just being normal."

I know what you mean -I seem to get more messages from men lol and they also dont seem to have read my profile, they dont say nice things about my outfits and they are rarely normal

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

If they use our names. We always look up people's names before we write and start the message saying hello to them. Why does nobody else think this is worthwhile?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"An intelligent message with some humour. And no dick pic attached!"

Exactly this

I wouldn't even open the message if I didn't find them attractive. I've responded to a first message before that was just "baaaaa" because I liked the look of the guy.

"I always find a nice shot anal shot, gets the ball rolling rather well "

Oh I bet it does

No small talk. Straight to the point in what they're after and also a face pic Always gets a reply from me, even if it's a 'no thanks'

» Add a new message to this topic