FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladyshave recommendation.

Ladyshave recommendation.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I have the sort of hair that grows like I'm standing in bloody fertiliser. Legs I can keep on top of but pit hair is a nightmare. I can shave at night and it's all stubbly by the next morning and I can never get a really smooth pit anyway. Black hair too.

I've tried professional waxing but that breaks most of the hair.

Do any of you use a ladyshave that you could recommend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Just sent OH off to find me a new epilator. .. There are too many to choose from he will make a decision for me..Go on try epilation you wont regret it

London

"Just sent OH off to find me a new epilator. .. There are too many to choose from he will make a decision for me..Go on try epilation you wont regret it

"

How painful is it? I was avoiding using one because if yanking them out with wax breaks the hair, won't an epilator do the same?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just sent OH off to find me a new epilator. .. There are too many to choose from he will make a decision for me..Go on try epilation you wont regret it

How painful is it? I was avoiding using one because if yanking them out with wax breaks the hair, won't an epilator do the same?"

I bought an epilator and used it on my legs it was so painful i nearly cried. So i am just sticking with my good olde razor. I grow back fast to and i know its never a great shave but it does the job for me.

I love my epilator..yes it's a bit uncomfortable, but the results are well worth it. The more you use it the less it hurts and you don't have to do it very often. I personally haven't done my armpits that often as I just shave them as routine in the shower, but I have done it before going on holiday and not had to shave them the whole time I was away.

eeek hairy pits!

Try Magic-powder..

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

It is more painful at first yes.. but really you do get used to it very quickly. I love it . I do under arms also .. but not pubes. much better than shaving and i dont get spotty skin

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

"

A good beautician using good wax will take the hairs from the roots instead of breaking them - that's why it can last up to six weeks.

London

"

A good beautician using good wax will take the hairs from the roots instead of breaking them - that's why it can last up to six weeks."

I've had it done three times now by different people and the results are the same

Can I suggest if you go for epilation that you invest in a decent one. Cheap ones are a waste of time and hardly do the job

» Add a new message to this topic