FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Revelations

Revelations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve just accidentally learned something new. Something that has almost blown my mind yet it’s such a simple thing... if I press the top left corner of my iphone screen it goes back to the top of any page.

Has anyone else learned something new to them recently that’s blown them away?

Geeky I know but I’m interested!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No replies. Must be because nobody fancies me

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I had a sudden realisation at 22 years of age that pancakes are cakes you make in a pan. I'm an idiot .

"I had a sudden realisation at 22 years of age that pancakes are cakes you make in a pan. I'm an idiot . "

That’s genius! Love it.

My ex once had a similar moment when she realised MPH actually does mean that at 60 mph she would be travel 60 miles and it would only take her an hour. They were just letters to her until that moment.

Liverpool

"I had a sudden realisation at 22 years of age that pancakes are cakes you make in a pan. I'm an idiot .

That’s genius! Love it.

My ex once had a similar moment when she realised MPH actually does mean that at 60 mph she would be travel 60 miles and it would only take her an hour. They were just letters to her until that moment. "

I'm glad it isn't just me

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Paper money has braille on it. Only discovered that a month or so ago

R

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

"I had a sudden realisation at 22 years of age that pancakes are cakes you make in a pan. I'm an idiot .

That’s genius! Love it.

My ex once had a similar moment when she realised MPH actually does mean that at 60 mph she would be travel 60 miles and it would only take her an hour. They were just letters to her until that moment. "

I recently realised that also means that at 60MPH, I'm travelling 1 mile every minute.

How did that never register before!

Liverpool

That’s genius! Love it.

My ex once had a similar moment when she realised MPH actually does mean that at 60 mph she would be travel 60 miles and it would only take her an hour. They were just letters to her until that moment.

I recently realised that also means that at 60MPH, I'm travelling 1 mile every minute.

How did that never register before! "

It's quite nice to know that you when you see the 1 mile marker sign on the motorway!

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

That’s genius! Love it.

How did that never register before!

It's quite nice to know that you when you see the 1 mile marker sign on the motorway! "

Definitely, counting down from there has become my new game

By *ickJMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Paper money has braille on it. Only discovered that a month or so ago

R"

I think it's only the £10 and £20 - the £5 is smaller.

It's not paper any more either - plastic notes now.

» Add a new message to this topic