FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conversation

Conversation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do many find conversation had to spark on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As Elvis said, “a little less conversation....”

Where is “here”? Do you mean the site or the Forum specifically?

I don’t venture much into the site but I banter and make a general nuisance of myself in the Forum.

Show yourself and contribute well. Conversations may spark but it isn’t expected, hence always lovely when it happens.

Many people aren't chatting because of covid. Life is crap and uncertain.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Yes with some people it's like pulling teeth but with others we are soon writing novels back and forth. It's all about the connection - it's either there or it isn't.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Yes with some people it's like pulling teeth but with others we are soon writing novels back and forth. It's all about the connection - it's either there or it isn't.

"

Yes if there's no connection then my conversation is kept very short, and I feel small connections with people very quickly, so know who id rather spend time talking to.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Not at all have lots of them about all manner of subjects from sex to gardening to just general chit chat! Tbf I'm one of those that never shuts up lol ! Maybe not allways such a good thing! X

I find it takes an average of three messages to leave the general conversation and slide into 'I'd love to meet you, when can we meet blah blah' which is too full on for me... So i tend to chat with a handful of people i know well

By *imatureMan  over a year ago

sligo

There plenty of chat my side but very few reply’s I think it’s only manners to reply, but hey that’s only me and the way I was brought up!!

I let the conversation come to me.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yeah sometimes people only want to get on to dirty chat, I just stop engaging if that happens

Others I can chat to about everything and anything.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I find it hard to muster any motivation to WANT to chat. That's why I stick to forum threads, no pressure or expectation to reply. Just say my piece and that's that.

"There plenty of chat my side but very few reply’s I think it’s only manners to reply, but hey that’s only me and the way I was brought up!!"

It is good manners to reply. However even with my stupid profile I'm getting loads of messages and it really is impossible to keep up with replies. For any woman with proper pics, she will get hundreds of messages every day.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"There plenty of chat my side but very few reply’s I think it’s only manners to reply, but hey that’s only me and the way I was brought up!!

It is good manners to reply. However even with my stupid profile I'm getting loads of messages and it really is impossible to keep up with replies. For any woman with proper pics, she will get hundreds of messages every day. "

Your profile is fricking awesome though...

"There plenty of chat my side but very few reply’s I think it’s only manners to reply, but hey that’s only me and the way I was brought up!!

It is good manners to reply. However even with my stupid profile I'm getting loads of messages and it really is impossible to keep up with replies. For any woman with proper pics, she will get hundreds of messages every day.

"

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"

Yes, it is, but it's also clearly a man pretending to be a woman

Everyone knows that women just aren't that funny....

Everyone knows that women just aren't that funny.... "

Fair point young man!

*scratches bollocks*

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Fair point young man!

*scratches bollocks* "

Nah, definitely a woman, you didn't sniff afterwards.

Fair point young man!

*scratches bollocks*

Nah, definitely a woman, you didn't sniff afterwards."

Ewww!

Darn it I've been rumbled

By *imatureMan  over a year ago

sligo

It is good manners to reply. However even with my stupid profile I'm getting loads of messages and it really is impossible to keep up with replies. For any woman with proper pics, she will get hundreds of messages every day. "

good point, but sometimes it can get u down

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It depends who we write to. There are some people who aren't interested and others we have a good bit of banter with. We almost always keep the conversation non-sexual though sometimes flirty, which I think is more interesting and helps some people feel at ease with us, especially women.

There are some who just want to get down to it and those conversations don't work because we're just not compatible. We usually wish each other well and move on.

We're rarely short of conversations.

» Add a new message to this topic