FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My fab experience

My fab experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncutthickness13 OP   Man  over a year ago

newbridge

I thought I'd give an open and honest opinion of my experience here.

The community / forums are fantastic everyone is very friendly and open with some interesting topics always flowing. I would 100% recommend coming here to meet new people to chat too and if your a couple in particular as seem to get alot more attention.

Unfortunately I've had a not so great experience with the main site itself, I feel it is geared much more to women and couples which is understandable and near impossible for single men. I think single men are in a way outcasted and judged very quickly. Obviously there are exceptions (if your 6ft20 with abs, tattoos and a 20 incher your going to do very well lol otherwise I think your going to struggle.

I think its a shame because there is a place for single men in the community and hopefully one day can catch up lol

I have 2 days left of membership and sadly won't be renewing unless I get an inbox of a special lady or 2 haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

In what way is it geared more towards women and couples? Are men restricted in ways that women and couples aren't?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No 20 inchers will get laid often .....

Now you've done it. Someone will start a size thread and you will discover ( yet again ) that average is best

Things will work out for you ....... fact.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if your 6ft20 with abs, tattoos and a 20 incher your going to do very well lol otherwise I think your going to struggle.

"

This really isn't the case and is often wheeled out as an excuse by those who find it hard on here.

"I thought I'd give an open and honest opinion of my experience here.

The community / forums are fantastic everyone is very friendly and open with some interesting topics always flowing. I would 100% recommend coming here to meet new people to chat too and if your a couple in particular as seem to get alot more attention.

Unfortunately I've had a not so great experience with the main site itself, I feel it is geared much more to women and couples which is understandable and near impossible for single men. I think single men are in a way outcasted and judged very quickly. Obviously there are exceptions (if your 6ft20 with abs, tattoos and a 20 incher your going to do very well lol otherwise I think your going to struggle.

I think its a shame because there is a place for single men in the community and hopefully one day can catch up lol

I have 2 days left of membership and sadly won't be renewing unless I get an inbox of a special lady or 2 haha "

6ft20 with a 20 inch dick... where is this alien?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

If the alien has a 20" chocolate bar he'll get laid hourly

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm not 6ft20, have a 6-pack or a huge cock, but I do OK.

Plenty of people want to get to know others and their personality - not their body.

Patience is probably the best thing you can have on this site - IMO.

If a fat fucker like me can make friends then so can average guys.

newbridge

"if your 6ft20 with abs, tattoos and a 20 incher your going to do very well lol otherwise I think your going to struggle.

This really isn't the case and is often wheeled out as an excuse by those who find it hard on here."

Its not an excuse im just stating how it is i say rock on if you are like that its just my experience talking to others thats all

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP

The site works exactly the same for everyone.

However, because single men far outnumber everyone else, you need to shine.

Personality is much more important than abs or cock size to many ladies.

There's lots of very successful men you are not super fit or VWE.

I can't give profile advice but this is the area that lets a lot of single guys down.

newbridge

"I'm not 6ft20, have a 6-pack or a huge cock, but I do OK.

Plenty of people want to get to know others and their personality - not their body.

If a fat fucker like me can make friends then so can average guys. "

I salute you my friend haha I've been patient for a year just hasnt worked out thats all

Maldon and Peterborough

I salute you my friend haha I've been patient for a year just hasnt worked out thats all "

I'd suggest trying a new angle.

I'm no expert, but humour works for me.

newbridge

"OP

I can't give profile advice but this is the area that lets a lot of single guys down."

Very well said single men do outnumber big time which is deffo an issue getting noticed

newbridge

I salute you my friend haha I've been patient for a year just hasnt worked out thats all

I'm no expert, but humour works for me. "

I like to think I got funny bones but still get ghosted haha maybe I need some new jokes lol

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"OP

I can't give profile advice but this is the area that lets a lot of single guys down.

Very well said single men do outnumber big time which is deffo an issue getting noticed "

That wasn't the main point of my post...

Maybe check profiles of the successful average men.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

If you limit yourself to this site as a single guy, then you’ll struggle for quite some time. Especially if you’re profile is lacking (not looked at yours Op) of pictures and text and you rarely contribute to the forums or others places to interact with people on here.

Then there’s the socials, parties and clubs in which you’ll meet face to face with some who hang around on this site. Which for me is where I go to actually meet people and have fun.

To be successful on here you have to put in a real effort, something a lot of single guys who complain about the site, won’t do.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Are you asking for profile advise OP?

evesham

"In what way is it geared more towards women and couples? Are men restricted in ways that women and couples aren't? "

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

I like to think I got funny bones but still get ghosted haha maybe I need some new jokes lol"

ChunkGent isn't wrong! We're 100% having a fun social meet in the future! He uses humour as his strength (see his Fab name), plus he's always polite, friendly and respectful! Maybe you should be CheekyGent CG?

Don't take the site too seriously, when clubs open, get yourself out there, look for local socials.

newbridge

"Are you asking for profile advise OP? "

No I've taken quite a bit off mine at the moment i just wanted to give my opinion thats all, I got no ill feelings or anything I've had a great time

newbridge

I like to think I got funny bones but still get ghosted haha maybe I need some new jokes lol

ChunkGent isn't wrong! We're 100% having a fun social meet in the future! He uses humour as his strength (see his Fab name), plus he's always polite, friendly and respectful! Maybe you should be CheekyGent CG?

Don't take the site too seriously, when clubs open, get yourself out there, look for local socials. "

Im recruiting him as my advisor haha I think socials will be a great experience just obviously last year haven't been able

Don't take the site too seriously, when clubs open, get yourself out there, look for local socials. "

The site is great for finding socials and clubs. Nothing beats face to face interaction

newbridge

"In what way is it geared more towards women and couples? Are men restricted in ways that women and couples aren't? "

Im not saying they are restricted just my opinion its more suited thats all maybe I used the wrong word

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I work at at, I don't expect anything, I try to have fun in the forums, I chat to ladies, chill, best way to look, if you didn't have any pussy before coming on here, treat it like real life you won't go far wrong

"I work at at, I don't expect anything, I try to have fun in the forums, I chat to ladies, chill, best way to look, if you didn't have any pussy before coming on here, treat it like real life you won't go far wrong"
I would love to work in an at at!!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think that's purely to do with numbers though, far more men that couples or women.

I'm a single woman looking for single men and to be honest, 95 % of messages get deleted because they don't make an effort, they don't read my profile, b don't send a photo, haven't completed their own profiles, think they can speak to us like objects for their pleasure or entertainment.

Guys complain about not getting meets and people being time wasters, only 2 out of 6 socials that one arranged have actually turned up, not ghosted or cancelled at the last minute.

I honestly think you just need to wait it out a bit longer, it's not been the ideal time to trying to meet.

Maldon and Peterborough

Moi - cheeky???? OK - you win.

"I work at at, I don't expect anything, I try to have fun in the forums, I chat to ladies, chill, best way to look, if you didn't have any pussy before coming on here, treat it like real life you won't go far wrongI would love to work in an at at!!"

I believe the empire are recruiting

The only way to stand out as a single male is to stand out.

Be true to yourself, explain what you can offer and don't try to please everyone.

Yes, there are loads of men. Lots of "successful" ones too. But you can only piss with the dick you've got.

"I work at at, I don't expect anything, I try to have fun in the forums, I chat to ladies, chill, best way to look, if you didn't have any pussy before coming on here, treat it like real life you won't go far wrongI would love to work in an at at!!

I believe the empire are recruiting"

I find your lack of clunge disturbing

"I work at at, I don't expect anything, I try to have fun in the forums, I chat to ladies, chill, best way to look, if you didn't have any pussy before coming on here, treat it like real life you won't go far wrongI would love to work in an at at!!

I believe the empire are recruiting

I find your lack of clunge disturbing "

I have been in lockdown and clungeless, I will go and sit in my corner

I believe the empire are recruiting"

i went to the premier of The last jedi in ireland. I had two storm troopers drag me out of a queue, force me to my knees and call me "rebel scum"

One of the finest moments of my life

I believe the empire are recruitingi went to the premier of The last jedi in ireland. I had two storm troopers drag me out of a queue, force me to my knees and call me "rebel scum"

One of the finest moments of my life"

cool

Maldon and Peterborough

I believe the empire are recruitingi went to the premier of The last jedi in ireland. I had two storm troopers drag me out of a queue, force me to my knees and call me "rebel scum"

One of the finest moments of my life"

We're buggers for doing that.

Lol...im an old fat ugly bugger and I have friends on here that I'm hoping to meet up with at some point in the future so I cant agree with your post.....it smacks a little of sour grapes

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

My experience has been one heck of a wonderful one from those I've met chatted with took matters further exchange details as it can be an alternative way to communicate and not everyone spend as much time on here with a busy schedule I would highly recommend this place

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Just use fab to make friends, then mingle at socials/clubs when open! I have never met a random guy straight off here. Make friends, grow your swinging social circle and walaha.. balls deep in flange

By *histlerMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"I thought I'd give an open and honest opinion of my experience here.

I have 2 days left of membership and sadly won't be renewing unless I get an inbox of a special lady or 2 haha "

Give it time

Maldon and Peterborough

"Lol...im an old fat ugly bugger and I have friends on here that I'm hoping to meet up with at some point in the future so I cant agree with your post.....it smacks a little of sour grapes "

You're not 'old'.

"Lol...im an old fat ugly bugger and I have friends on here that I'm hoping to meet up with at some point in the future so I cant agree with your post.....it smacks a little of sour grapes

You're not 'old'. "

Thanks....hey wait a minute....

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

For instance men cannot put status updates

"In what way is it geared more towards women and couples? Are men restricted in ways that women and couples aren't?

For instance men cannot put status updates"

we can't have kids, we can only contribute there

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"In what way is it geared more towards women and couples? Are men restricted in ways that women and couples aren't?

I'm sure they can

We definitely can

evesham

What? Of course they can

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

What? Of course they can "

We can’t actually, we start typing and it just automatically defaults to “wahhh wahhh why can’t I get a meet you’re all ugly anyway waaah waaaah”

Unusual feature of fab, I believe it’s called “predictive entitlement”

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

U need 2 ad more pics .2 of ur cock just won't cut it my friend. I'm 53 ok body ok looks I do my best 2 sell my self .av a laugh on forums get urself noticed more ur profile well presented but no pics ..there are plenty of women and couple who will engage with u if they like wot they see .2 cock pics just don't cut it ..hope this helps

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"U need 2 ad more pics .2 of ur cock just won't cut it my friend. I'm 53 ok body ok looks I do my best 2 sell my self .av a laugh on forums get urself noticed more ur profile well presented but no pics ..there are plenty of women and couple who will engage with u if they like wot they see .2 cock pics just don't cut it ..hope this helps "

Blimey don’t think I ever looked at your age! I wouldn’t have put you at that!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

What? Of course they can

We can’t actually, we start typing and it just automatically defaults to “wahhh wahhh why can’t I get a meet you’re all ugly anyway waaah waaaah”

Unusual feature of fab, I believe it’s called “predictive entitlement”"

!

West Bromwich

"U need 2 ad more pics .2 of ur cock just won't cut it my friend. I'm 53 ok body ok looks I do my best 2 sell my self .av a laugh on forums get urself noticed more ur profile well presented but no pics ..there are plenty of women and couple who will engage with u if they like wot they see .2 cock pics just don't cut it ..hope this helps

Blimey don’t think I ever looked at your age! I wouldn’t have put you at that!"

Older more like lol x

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

My experience is that it is what you make it.

I don’t like to sound like a nay sayer but if somebody feels that they are not getting what they want or expected, well then it is obviously not for them.

My experience of life which is a bit more than I wish it was, is that moaning about a situation rarely changes it, it requires positive action to get what you want from anything.

That’s my tuppence on the subject.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

But I have noticed that when I've had a shit day coming on fab mine doesn't feel that bad

Paradise, Herts

"U need 2 ad more pics .2 of ur cock just won't cut it my friend. I'm 53 ok body ok looks I do my best 2 sell my self .av a laugh on forums get urself noticed more ur profile well presented but no pics ..there are plenty of women and couple who will engage with u if they like wot they see .2 cock pics just don't cut it ..hope this helps

Older more like lol x "

Haha no!

West Bromwich

Older more like lol x

Haha no!"

Wot av u bin looking at if not my age ? X

Paradise, Herts

Older more like lol x

Haha no!

Wot av u bin looking at if not my age ? X "

Ermmmm. Nothing. Honest!

West Bromwich

Older more like lol x

Haha no!

Wot av u bin looking at if not my age ? X

Ermmmm. Nothing. Honest! "

Lol I won't tell x

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

The only people who moan about the site are people who don’t use the tools available to sell themselves properly.

Put pics on that are intriguing - a good selection of selling you - not your cock!

Put a decent bio of what you want and want you can offer

Send out good messages and be respectful to everyone

If still not getting anywhere then start a thread moaning but until that time you are moaning because of your lack of effort...that’s the reason why you aren’t getting anywhere!

K

I read these quite a bit. The only that holds me back is my utterly hopeless bio (Im rubbish at writing about myself) and my pics are quite poor. However I send respectful messages and generally try to be lighthearted and have a laugh. Ive had some excellent, intelligent conversations with people on here and complimented at how refreshing a nice message is.

Some people reply and some don't. If you view the site as somewhere that you can get a quickie in 10 mins then your wrong. It takes time and all parties have to be happy. I had a meet on here (veri disappeared after I lost my password) and it was great. Few years down the line and I'm waiting for the 2nd. It'll happen when it does. You either chill and let things come along or you start a thread berating the site and how it's not geared towards single men.

You have to remember that the amount of single guys on here vastly out numbers woman and couples.

CJC

newbridge

"U need 2 ad more pics .2 of ur cock just won't cut it my friend. I'm 53 ok body ok looks I do my best 2 sell my self .av a laugh on forums get urself noticed more ur profile well presented but no pics ..there are plenty of women and couple who will engage with u if they like wot they see .2 cock pics just don't cut it ..hope this helps "

I did have more pics on here of face etc but I took them down recently because not renewing

Patience is a virtue. I've been on and off here for nearly 10 years with profile after profile and it's not always easy.

I've made friends and met some lovely people. Not many either. Just a few. But, those are people I wouldn't know at all otherwise.

So I'm my opinion I think a little effort is worth it.

newbridge

Thanks for the messages everyone i wasn't moaning or slagging the site off like I said I've really enjoyed the forums and wish everyone well im not a negative guy at all quite the opposite and wasn't looking for profile reviews but appreciate every comment and like I said I hope everyone finds what they are looking for and have an awesome time!!! No sour grapes here

» Add a new message to this topic