FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spreadsheets for small businesses

Spreadsheets for small businesses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubal1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

I want to acquire a spreadsheet package that would be useful for a small business.

I know about Microsoft Excel as a generic blank spreadsheet, but I want something more sophisticated.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

To keep costs down you could use Google Sheets. It’s powerful (not as powerful as excel obviously) but it’s free.

By *exy_HornyCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

Libre Office.

As good as Excel but free.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've used Wave before. It's free if you don't want to add credit card processing.

By *irenGuy70Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

Not sure what you mean by more sophisticated than Excel. It's the most comprehensive spreadsheet program I've ever used. You can write macros to do lots of things such as automated tasks and it can import/export to lots of different packages and filetypes.

I have used Open Office (Calc is the spreadsheet element) before and it's great if you're after something free. It really depends on your requirements though.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I would just learn to use excel better if I were you , you can do anything needed , pivots, reports, analysis, power BI, massive list of functions even write mini applications with Macros, Forms and VBA. There’s tons of community support and templates too.

I do all my invoicing, forecasting, budgets etc from Excel. What is it you can’t do ?

» Add a new message to this topic