FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Accommodation

Accommodation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many people put that they can accommodate on their profiles, but when it comes down to it, they can't! It's soooo frustrating!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So many people put that they can accommodate on their profiles, but when it comes down to it, they can't! It's soooo frustrating!"

Maybe they only accommodate after socials etc. Or something comes up and they can't host. Shit happens

Im curious why it would matter until end of june tbh

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Im curious why it would matter until end of june tbh"

It doesn't matter, but I'm trying to get my ducks in a row!

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"So many people put that they can accommodate on their profiles, but when it comes down to it, they can't! It's soooo frustrating!"

Maybe you should accommodate instead?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I lost count of the amount of men who put can accommodate, but when it came to arranging anything they suddenly had a relative staying or house renovations.

This was years ago when I was single and I'm not saying all men, but not accomodating cuts down on their appeal, so they put can accom, just my view.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I did accom then ,but wouldn't for people who didn't, or lied about being able to.

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I can and quite happy to now it was a little harder my last time on here because of the job

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I can accommodate but it doesn’t mean I’ll allow any one access to my home address. But the site doesn’t give me an option but to say accommodate occasionally or only for friends.

I have had the same message when I tell people I only meet at clubs currently, just because I can accommodate doesn’t include everyone.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Maybe they don't like the fact that you can't reciprocate the accommodation?

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

There are many reasons, some of them very valid, some of them not valid. And some of them straight up untruths!

Its the way fab works, it's the way the world works. View it that way and you won't ever be caught out.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"So many people put that they can accommodate on their profiles, but when it comes down to it, they can't! It's soooo frustrating!

Maybe they don't like the fact that you can't reciprocate the accommodation? "

Our thoughts exactly.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

It is annoying but loads of people have stuff in their profiles which isn't accurate and many don't bother to correct it even when it's pointed out to them. Yesterday we had a guy from Ireland contact us. We wrote back with a polite no due to several things including his distance from us. He replied to say he lives locally so we suggested he amend his profile to make that clear to everyone. He still hasn't bothered. I don't understand why people do that. It's not hard to include some simple profile text to explain anything which isn't a simple yes/no.

I could accommodate. I just choose not to

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Some may say they can accommodate so it looks like they're single. When in fact they can't accommodate...

Is there a common denominator?

They can on their profiles but when you ask to meet at theirs it's a "I'd love to but I can't accommodate at the moment and can't drive and hotels aren't available and the cat is in for the snip and my son's goldfish looks a bit off colour"?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Is there a common denominator?

They can on their profiles but when you ask to meet at theirs it's a "I'd love to but I can't accommodate at the moment and can't drive and hotels aren't available and the cat is in for the snip and my son's goldfish looks a bit off colour"?"

I'm poorly and having the house decorated and have got lots to do

"Is there a common denominator?

They can on their profiles but when you ask to meet at theirs it's a "I'd love to but I can't accommodate at the moment and can't drive and hotels aren't available and the cat is in for the snip and my son's goldfish looks a bit off colour"?

I'm poorly and having the house decorated and have got lots to do "

Have you got the painters in too?

By *ottoncandy42Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Some may say they can accommodate so it looks like they're single. When in fact they can't accommodate... "

I agree with that.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Do they give a reason why?

By *nfin8yWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

It makes me wary if they can’t accommodate as I prefer not to meet with someone who has a partner. However I know there are other reasons why this may not be possible. I do ask the question why they can’t accommodate if I think I may be interested in meeting them after chatting with them.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I don’t accommodate because it will be a cold day in hell before I let one of you nutters in my house (insert smiley face, love heart, you’re all beautiful really emoji here).

Seriously though, cold day in hell

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Well, technically, I have spare bedrooms and numerous bathrooms. But this doesn’t mean I want to invite strangers back here. A persons home is sacred.

Maybe they mean accommodate in a hotel? It’s the safer option, after all. Nobody wants a persistent swinger returning unannounced after a bad one-nighter.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"So many people put that they can accommodate on their profiles, but when it comes down to it, they can't! It's soooo frustrating!

Maybe you should accommodate instead? "

He can't and talks to people have have can accommodate on their profiles, only to find them actually can't.

I've replied to people because they can accommodate and then been told they have just moved back temporarily with parents or friends have moved in for a while.

But they never get back after I say message me when you can actually accommodate.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

The OP was about people saying they can accommodate but when you talk to them they admit they can't.

I ask early on if they can, and where.

» Add a new message to this topic