FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking for Girlfriend

Looking for Girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *8scania OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

I know this is not a place to look for a girlfriend, but I will try from a different angle. In relationship sex is the most important thing for me without good sex the relationship breaks down sooner or later. Do any of you have a partner that you found on this site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why wouldn’t it be the right place?

l’d like to find a boyfriend.

By *aimtoplease69Woman  over a year ago

Kent

Many a relationship has started from Fab..I wouldn't rule out a relationship from on here

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Good luck o/p!

People on here are looking for all sorts of things and have many reasons for being here. There are plenty of couples who met through Fab.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

There are some that think that dating isn’t compatible with swinging but there are lots of others that have met partners on here and lots more that are looking.

The way that I see it is if you’re both open to it, are free and available, then why not?

I’ve had two swinging relationships from this site and I met my fiancé in 2019 from the forums!

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I found my ex on here, so it can work

By *8scania OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

I don't know every time I start talking about relationships everyone makes lough of me

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

Its certainly possible. Theres are forum threads full of folk looking for just that.

I'd suggest a bit more detail on your profile about it.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yes, met Jack here 5.5 years ago on the forums.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I know this is not a place to look for a girlfriend, but I will try from a different angle. In relationship sex is the most important thing for me without good sex the relationship breaks down sooner or later. Do any of you have a partner that you found on this site"

Why isn't it the place to look for a girlfriend?

By *ourNextAddictionMan  over a year ago

Somerset

I mean - I’ve met some great women from here over the time OP! A lot of them are snapped up now.

Just because someone is on this website doesn’t change who they are essentially? - just more open with their sex life

If anything - the women I’ve met on here, I would probably suit more so than a lot of random women I meet. Similar interests

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

"I mean - I’ve met some great women from here over the time OP! A lot of them are snapped up now.

Just because someone is on this website doesn’t change who they are essentially? - just more open with their sex life

If anything - the women I’ve met on here, I would probably suit more so than a lot of random women I meet. Similar interests "

Exactly why I'm in here looking rather than a typical dating site.

I want someone who is comfortable with my high sex drive and keen to explore and experiment too. Learnt the hard way thats what I need. And figured where better to look than a sex based group.

It's not easy to find but I've certainly got more chance on here than regular dating apps

By *ourNextAddictionMan  over a year ago

Somerset

"I mean - I’ve met some great women from here over the time OP! A lot of them are snapped up now.

If anything - the women I’ve met on here, I would probably suit more so than a lot of random women I meet. Similar interests

Exactly why I'm in here looking rather than a typical dating site.

I want someone who is comfortable with my high sex drive and keen to explore and experiment too. Learnt the hard way thats what I need. And figured where better to look than a sex based group.

It's not easy to find but I've certainly got more chance on here than regular dating apps"

Exactly that, plus with (personal opinion) sex being such a key tool in a relationship to help build connection - there’s nothing worse than being sexually frustrated because you can’t explore things you want to.

So I’d say, it’d be a good place to meet someone! A lot better than any dating apps etc.. as the moment they click on your profile you’re already skipping a lot of the small talk with wants/desires.

Don't worry about what people think. You do you.

Be social and meet when it's allowed and if it's going to happen it'll happen when it happens.

[Removed by poster at 27/04/21 11:27:44]

I’m Always looking for good friends, so I guess I it’s only natural for some connections to take the next step, I’d certainly take the chance of finding the one if I couldn’t stop thinking about the girl all the time. Don’t go hunting for a girlfriend and I think you’ll be surprised when it happens.

And ladies love jewellery

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I’m Always looking for good friends, so I guess I it’s only natural for some connections to take the next step, I’d certainly take the chance of finding the one if I couldn’t stop thinking about the girl all the time. Don’t go hunting for a girlfriend and I think you’ll be surprised when it happens.

And ladies love jewellery "

All of them?

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I want the girlfriend stuff without being a girlfriend! Can’t be doing with commitment and people being in my house and stuff. I’ll take the rest though

"I’m Always looking for good friends, so I guess I it’s only natural for some connections to take the next step, I’d certainly take the chance of finding the one if I couldn’t stop thinking about the girl all the time. Don’t go hunting for a girlfriend and I think you’ll be surprised when it happens.

And ladies love jewellery

All of them? "

I guess if they’re not, then it won’t get that far to find out

"I want the girlfriend stuff without being a girlfriend! Can’t be doing with commitment and people being in my house and stuff. I’ll take the rest though "

Shopping and cocktails?

Paradise, Herts

"I want the girlfriend stuff without being a girlfriend! Can’t be doing with commitment and people being in my house and stuff. I’ll take the rest though

Shopping and cocktails? "

Oh hell yes that too. I want a girlfriend for that. And maybe a bit more .

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I think you could be pleasantly surprised, plenty of relationships have been formed here, many profiles will state what they are looking for also. Relax and make connections with those who interest you, reach out you never know what could happen x

I don’t see why a relationship couldn’t happen on here. Just need to remember that not everyone is open to that scenario so you could fall for the wrong ones and get hurt.

Paradise, Herts

"I don’t see why a relationship couldn’t happen on here. Just need to remember that not everyone is open to that scenario so you could fall for the wrong ones and get hurt.

"

This is true! Always always be clear from the start is the best way. I’ve always done that. Whether they’ve asked or not!

"I want the girlfriend stuff without being a girlfriend! Can’t be doing with commitment and people being in my house and stuff. I’ll take the rest though

Shopping and cocktails?

"

Did you read my mind?

Paradise, Herts

Shopping and cocktails?

Did you read my mind? "

. We do have similar minds sparkles

Shopping and cocktails?

Did you read my mind?

. We do have similar minds sparkles "

Filthy ones that like the gutter? Definitely!

"I don’t see why a relationship couldn’t happen on here. Just need to remember that not everyone is open to that scenario so you could fall for the wrong ones and get hurt.

This is true! Always always be clear from the start is the best way. I’ve always done that. Whether they’ve asked or not!"

100% whatever your intentions and feelings are, respect and honesty are going to be hugely important.

Paradise, Herts

Shopping and cocktails?

Did you read my mind?

. We do have similar minds sparkles

Filthy ones that like the gutter? Definitely! "

"I think you could be pleasantly surprised, plenty of relationships have been formed here, many profiles will state what they are looking for also. Relax and make connections with those who interest you, reach out you never know what could happen x"

Exactly this OP! Take your time and a well placed message l, and a pic might just be what starts something wonderful. The conversation will just flow and hours will pass and

If she messages you first thing to ask how you are... then see where it leads

» Add a new message to this topic