FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Protest in London last weekend

Protest in London last weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know what the objective of...

A bunch of people, not wearing masks, little social distancing and stating they want their freedoms back - whilst at the same time, probably spreading all sorts of bugs, virus and probably more Covid that could possibly lead to more restrictions.....

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best in the virus forum

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The virus section has hashed it out.

People waking up to the conspiracy. Apparently.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Does anyone know what the objective of...

A bunch of people, not wearing masks, little social distancing and stating they want their freedoms back - whilst at the same time, probably spreading all sorts of bugs, virus and probably more Covid that could possibly lead to more restrictions.....

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots.."

Furlough extension

Manchester (she/her)

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots..

Furlough extension "

They're the same ones arguing that this furlough business is destroying the economy

shits creek

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots..

Furlough extension

They're the same ones arguing that this furlough business is destroying the economy"

Ah, in that case they must be wanting businesses to close and people unemployed then.

Fuck having them as firemen, they'd just throw more petrol on it instead of putting it out!

Manchester (she/her)

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots..

Furlough extension

They're the same ones arguing that this furlough business is destroying the economy

Ah, in that case they must be wanting businesses to close and people unemployed then.

Fuck having them as firemen, they'd just throw more petrol on it instead of putting it out!"

I think you're assuming there's logic to it.

Ooh pretty fire

shits creek

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots..

Furlough extension

Fuck having them as firemen, they'd just throw more petrol on it instead of putting it out!

Ooh pretty fire"

So it was more of a public pillow scream? Angsty frustration that instead of doing in the privacy of your home where you don't feel heard but end up with a headache, was taken to a public domain with other pillow screamers in an attempt to feel a little less lonely perhaps?

I didn't watch the news so no idea.

Manchester (she/her)

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots..

Furlough extension

Ooh pretty fire

So it was more of a public pillow scream? Angsty frustration that instead of doing in the privacy of your home where you don't feel heard but end up with a headache, was taken to a public domain with other pillow screamers in an attempt to feel a little less lonely perhaps?

I didn't watch the news so no idea."

I think they think they know something that we don't.

Unfortunately... Not so.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots..

Furlough extension

Ooh pretty fire

Unfortunately... Not so."

Seemingly, we aren't as bad as the US, they are alarmingly good when it comes to in realistic potty conspiracy theories.

Manchester (she/her)

Hopes to achieve??

Idiots..

Furlough extension

Ooh pretty fire

Unfortunately... Not so.

Seemingly, we aren't as bad as the US, they are alarmingly good when it comes to in realistic potty conspiracy theories."

It'd be entertaining if it weren't so dangerous

» Add a new message to this topic