FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swingers club

Swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveking1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

shrewsbury

So I’ve never been to a swingers club but when they open I really want to. How does a single male go about getting into 1 and what would he expect?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"So I’ve never been to a swingers club but when they open I really want to. How does a single male go about getting into 1 and what would he expect?"

I went with three women

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Google the individual clubs that you fancy going and check on their website, as they have different rules. Eg which nights single guys can go etc and if you need to register before going.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Contact club before you go.. Checks membership id and fees then cost on door entry. Howto get there n parking /find cheap hotel.

Explain to staff never been n someone will show you round... We were all new there once

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Yku can expect to pay the wrong side of 100 quid be treated like crap and ignored by every single woman and couple there.

Unless you are actually meeting someone there.

shrewsbury

Thanks, I think chameleons is where I want to go, heard so many good things

"Yku can expect to pay the wrong side of 100 quid be treated like crap and ignored by every single woman and couple there.

Unless you are actually meeting someone there. "

Really ... was going to visit one too .. probably not then lol

"Yku can expect to pay the wrong side of 100 quid be treated like crap and ignored by every single woman and couple there.

Unless you are actually meeting someone there. "

Really ... was going to visit one too .. probably not then lol "

Don't let someones negativity put you off going. Go along and make an effort and socialize, you may have a really great time.

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

Really ... was going to visit one too .. probably not then lol "

Pay no attention, go with no expectations, be sociable, don’t be one of the wanking dead.

Just out of interest which clubs charge £100+

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Have a look at a few clubs, note the opening times and get in touch to book in, take note of their dress code and etiquette.

Go looking confident smart fresh and with no expectations.

Be approachable and talk to people.

Have a great time.

There is a fantastic clubbing community out there and single guys form an important part of it.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"So I’ve never been to a swingers club but when they open I really want to. How does a single male go about getting into 1 and what would he expect?"

Manage your expectations. Don’t do the bloody “Conga Line” (single blokes trailing around after couples/females). Go with the expectation of experiencing a different social night, find somewhere comfy to chill, have a drink and chill out. Is it expensive to just do that, yes of course it is. But if you know that this is all you might get, then everything else will be a bonus and trust me, there are bonuses

Really ... was going to visit one too .. probably not then lol

Don't let someones negativity put you off going. Go along and make an effort and socialize, you may have a really great time."

yeah not everyone’s experiences are the same .. im a one man party anyway

"Contact club before you go.. Checks membership id and fees then cost on door entry. Howto get there n parking /find cheap hotel.

Explain to staff never been n someone will show you round... We were all new there once

"

Exactly this. The first time for me was very daunting. I got shown around along with a young couple. We were both newbies so ended up sitting in the bar area chatting with them . We all decided to play . We are still friends to this day. They left the scene about 7 years ago now. But we still chat . They love listening to my exploits. Lol .

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I live about a 10 minutes walk from The Attic, but generally only go if I'm meeting someone there.

As has been said above, it's best to phone up/check their website to find out admission prices, or when they let single guys in etc.

Chameleons is a great club as well, spent 2 nights there in one of their rooms with a Lady off here a couple of years back

shrewsbury

So how far can things go actually in the club, I’m doing a bit of research and there’s jacuzzis and everything, you only wear a towell, all so exciting

"So how far can things go actually in the club, I’m doing a bit of research and there’s jacuzzis and everything, you only wear a towell, all so exciting"

As far as you want, as long as it's all fully consensual and not illegal.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"So how far can things go actually in the club, I’m doing a bit of research and there’s jacuzzis and everything, you only wear a towell, all so exciting"

The Attic is not a dress down club, so as long as you rock up smart & casual will do, but Chams, Cupids, and probably others as well require guys to be equipped only with a towel

By *001handMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Chams or xtasia near Birmingham we'll.worth going when they reopen. I go in with my female housemate as its cheaper than a single guy. Single guys can't get in on a staturday normally. It well worth going though. Best to email first and say its your first time and both with be accommodating

» Add a new message to this topic