FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Short women for all heights of men

Short women for all heights of men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interesting thread about tall women and how they like a taller man.

Then started thinking about me being short. I mean, most men are taller than me. I don't really have an issue unless say, they were over 7ft which would be ridiculously impossible for kisses!

Short women, do you prefer tall men too so they can tower over you or do you find that intimidating? Does a tall man make you feel super protected or just accentuate your diminutive height?

Being shorter, does that mean you are open to men of all heights?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What are we classing as short?

I think I'm average height

But there's a lot of guys add a few inches on their fab stats both horizontally and vertically

By *iberty RedWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I'm only 5'3" tall & like wearing heels & still having someone head height taller than me, so taller is good but have had shorter partners in the past. Its about the person not their height

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I think I’m very average height and it’s not something I think about too much

"What are we classing as short?

But there's a lot of guys add a few inches on their fab stats both horizontally and vertically "

Well exactly, there's no guidance on these things is there? I'm 5'3 and a half. I consider myself short as most people I know are taller.

X

ive gone to bed with women nearing six foot. im only 5ft 3 and it didnt stop us.

i come with an orange box to stand on

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I don't think I have ever been with anyone taller or the same height, but to me it isn't an issue, height, doesn't define who you are

"ive gone to bed with women nearing six foot. im only 5ft 3 and it didnt stop us.

i come with an orange box to stand on"

Well exactly, men should be included too.

"ive gone to bed with women nearing six foot. im only 5ft 3 and it didnt stop us.

How thoughtful!

How thoughtful!"

well you have to make an effort.

Maybe I should buy a box to stand on

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m 5’2” so I consider myself to be short. Most men and a lot of women are taller than me. I don’t worry about the other person’s height, but I do like someone I can kiss without them having to bend down.

"What are we classing as short?

But there's a lot of guys add a few inches on their fab stats both horizontally and vertically

Well exactly, there's no guidance on these things is there? I'm 5'3 and a half. I consider myself short as most people I know are taller.

X"

Short in height tall in statue

It was will power that got me to 6 foot, I had my heart set on it

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

5,3 here and when in heels Im level with my man. I love him being taller than me. it works for us.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

As long as you’ve got tits I won’t discriminate

By *issysbee69Woman  over a year ago

Brandenburg

I'm 5 '6" and I do prefer a taller man and I have longer legs and it is not going to be a good match for me and he is shorter or shorter legs (just saying)

"It was will power that got me to 6 foot, I had my heart set on it "

Clearly I just didn't want it enough

[Removed by poster at 24/04/21 11:47:33]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im 5ft 1 and height has never bothered me. My last boyfriend was 6ft 4 and jay is a shortarse. I feel lucky that height doesnt bother me as i believe i would of missed out. I dont think for me height has anything to do with feeling protected some men have just got it and others havent

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Honestly, not something I've ever considered I'm only 5 foot 2 so maybe I would be more aware of it of I were taller?

Mrs kf x

It does make me feel protected but then my dad was 6'1 so I guess it stems back to that for me.

He used to terrify my boyfriends

6 2

I’m a passionate bon vivant with limitless joie de vivre.....and I’m short. Take it or leave it but it’d be fun if you didn’t let my height cloud your view of me.

Would love to have a woman dwarf

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm fun size but have met ladies who were taller think max was 5"8 didn't complicate the enjoyable times even my ex's have been taller and wasn't a height issue why it ended

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I find it really awkward and even a bit embarrassing being taller than my meet / date I wish I was a few inches shorter tbh x

By *hewhitestuff1Man  over a year ago

monmouth

For reference, average height for a guy is 5'9 and for women, it's 5'3

"For reference, average height for a guy is 5'9 and for women, it's 5'3"

I'm average then

I don't actually like that fact

"I find it really awkward and even a bit embarrassing being taller than my meet / date I wish I was a few inches shorter tbh x"

Why do you find it embarrassing?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes i found out along time ago that average height for a woman was 5ft 3 it surprised me

"For reference, average height for a guy is 5'9 and for women, it's 5'3Yes i found out along time ago that average height for a woman was 5ft 3 it surprised me"

It does me too, especially when I meet someone for the first time and they say 'hello shortie'

Just my personal opinion of course my wife who is no longer with us was 5 4 I personally don’t give a flying **** pardon my french how tall how small it’s about personality fun lady and the click you understand all this is just my personal opinion every lady individual just like us gents you say tomartoe they say tomato have good day all enjoy the sun

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Everyone is taller than me

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I’ll own up to having a penchant for very tall men

I am 6'3". I've had women of all sizes. But still prefer shorter ladies.

Central Borders

"I find it really awkward and even a bit embarrassing being taller than my meet / date I wish I was a few inches shorter tbh x

Why do you find it embarrassing?"

It's just awkward towering over most people. And I do when I'm wearing my heels. Tried flat shoes, but there's just something not right about that when you're on a hot date or in a swingers club wearing a little black number. So yeah, I have a minimum height requirement for people I meet so I can wear my heels and not have to try and look shorter. And I'm not saying they're too short, I'm saying I'm too tall

In and above you ladies.

Mind you, I don't mind taller ladies than me either. If they aren't bother, I am not either.

"I find it really awkward and even a bit embarrassing being taller than my meet / date I wish I was a few inches shorter tbh x

It's just awkward towering over most people. And I do when I'm wearing my heels. Tried flat shoes, but there's just something not right about that when you're on a hot date or in a swingers club wearing a little black number. So yeah, I have a minimum height requirement for people I meet so I can wear my heels and not have to try and look shorter. And I'm not saying they're too short, I'm saying I'm too tall "

tom cruise likes tall women, he in uk at moment give him a look

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m short so as long as men are taller than me, that’s fine. I do like tall men though, it’s a whole other type of hug with a tall person, I like the feeling of being small again them and being scooped in for a cuddle

Central Borders

It's just awkward towering over most people. And I do when I'm wearing my heels. Tried flat shoes, but there's just something not right about that when you're on a hot date or in a swingers club wearing a little black number. So yeah, I have a minimum height requirement for people I meet so I can wear my heels and not have to try and look shorter. And I'm not saying they're too short, I'm saying I'm too tall

tom cruise likes tall women, he in uk at moment give him a look "

Same rules apply for celebrities. I'd still be awkward, slightly hunched over, bending my knees a bit more than usual. So Tom Cruise would get a polite no thanks (as if he'd ever notice me )

Central Borders

Is this a world wide thing, or just British? x

I'm 5'5 I do like a man taller than me for whatever reason... I just do, I've not analysed why.

tom cruise likes tall women, he in uk at moment give him a look

Same rules apply for celebrities. I'd still be awkward, slightly hunched over, bending my knees a bit more than usual. So Tom Cruise would get a polite no thanks (as if he'd ever notice me )"

No need to apologise for it. It’s understandable. I tell people the lady if my bodyguard if she towers over me.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

5’3 is shorter than I would have thought.

I’m 5’1 and 3/4s

"I’m short so as long as men are taller than me, that’s fine. I do like tall men though, it’s a whole other type of hug with a tall person, I like the feeling of being small again them and being scooped in for a cuddle "

Awww x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

4'11 here.

My last partner was 6'1 and there were elements that were incredibly awkward.

I loved being able to curl up into his lap, but kissing when both standing was never effortless, I had to tip toe and he had to bend. Whilst sweet there was never the option to plant one on him if we were passing each other whilst in the kitchen or whatever so that could get frustrating, like a kiss needed to be planned almost!

I’m quite avarage just above avarage height for a woman ( I think U.K. avarage is 5’4” for women)

But I’ve got to say I like my men tall! Obviously I had shorter guys and don’t mind them, but definitely have to be taller than me, even if it’s 4” difference lol like he 5’10” at least haha

My ideal man height is 6’4” x but anyone 6’2” catches my eye. Love the height difference makes me feel so girly

"I'm 5'5 I do like a man taller than me for whatever reason... I just do, I've not analysed why. "

Social conditioning, I suspect, and the laws of nature. Men are generally bigger than women.

"4'11 here.

I loved being able to curl up into his lap, but kissing when both standing was never effortless, I had to tip toe and he had to bend. Whilst sweet there was never the option to plant one on him if we were passing each other whilst in the kitchen or whatever so that could get frustrating, like a kiss needed to be planned almost! "

So cute tho! I love the tip toe stand kiss when he’s so tall! And when he’s a mountain and I’m teenie weenie. I find it sexy

"For reference, average height for a guy is 5'9 and for women, it's 5'3

I'm average then

I don't actually like that fact "

I’m below average, I’m only 5’1, height isn’t really an issue for me as everyone is taller then me haha

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"4'11 here.

I loved being able to curl up into his lap, but kissing when both standing was never effortless, I had to tip toe and he had to bend. Whilst sweet there was never the option to plant one on him if we were passing each other whilst in the kitchen or whatever so that could get frustrating, like a kiss needed to be planned almost!

So cute tho! I love the tip toe stand kiss when he’s so tall! And when he’s a mountain and I’m teenie weenie. I find it sexy "

It was cute, but there were times I just wanted to give him a kiss and not need him to have to 'help'.

I suppose that's my independent streak kicking in

Sound when he was sat down!

"4'11 here.

So cute tho! I love the tip toe stand kiss when he’s so tall! And when he’s a mountain and I’m teenie weenie. I find it sexy

It was cute, but there were times I just wanted to give him a kiss and not need him to have to 'help'.

I suppose that's my independent streak kicking in

Sound when he was sat down!"

Haha yeah I get it it took a little bit more effort, I think that’s what makes it cute

I’ve got a friend who’s 6’9” almost 7’ and got to say, it looks odd how tall he is

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm 5ft 3, so 5ft 8 seems tall to me, anyone over that is just fine, up to about 6ft. Over that and I get a crick in my neck looking at them lol

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I once had a d*unk petite girl say she wanted to climb me when we met on a night out

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Yellow pages works also

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I am only 5'2 so don't really get a lot of choice as most people are taller than me. I would never avoid meeting someone on the grounds of their height.

Yellow pages works also "

It did but the internet has made that smaller

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Yellow pages works also

It did but the internet has made that smaller"

This is true, I haven't even seen one for years

I'm actually 5'4 not 6'7.

I don't like men over about 6ft as it just doesn't feel right.

I can't walk in heels so that's not an option either.

"I'm 5ft 3, so 5ft 8 seems tall to me, anyone over that is just fine, up to about 6ft. Over that and I get a crick in my neck looking at them lol"

No worries bring crate on date !

Short and not bothered by height, but I feel more dominant with a guy closer to my height.

Short women are cool. I love the fiesty ones who take offence when I refer to them as "perfect height to rest my beer on"

I am 5'2 hubby is 6'3 it is strange when you with someone for awhile that height turns into a preference.

"I'm 5'5 I do like a man taller than me for whatever reason... I just do, I've not analysed why.

Social conditioning, I suspect, and the laws of nature. Men are generally bigger than women."

Probably a survival instinct from long ago, not saying a man has to be a giant to be attractive tho, just a bit taller

"For reference, average height for a guy is 5'9 and for women, it's 5'3

Is this a world wide thing, or just British? x"

Just British. Worldwide average height for a female is 5'2 and a half. For a male it is 5'7 and a half.

Should you have nothing else to do, you can pick your perfect height partner by country. Quite surprising the height differences around the globe.

Off out to get a life...

i’m 5’7 and like to wear a heel - its really difficult to find men taller than me actually because in my area it definitely seems to be genetic that men are short

iwould say on apps the average is about 5’9

i know its silly but it does nark me a little when my mates at 5’2 or 5’3 go on about only dating tall men - partly they add to the stigma when it will never be an issue for them and partly they are using up a scarce resource

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

I’m about 4’11. 5ft maximum.

I dread when a dating profile or something starts with a 6!

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"i’m 5’7 and like to wear a heel - its really difficult to find men taller than me actually because in my area it definitely seems to be genetic that men are short

i know its silly but it does nark me a little when my mates at 5’2 or 5’3 go on about only dating tall men - partly they add to the stigma when it will never be an issue for them and partly they are using up a scarce resource "

But everyone is tall to someone that short!

Perhaps you should instigate a ratio in your area for sharing out the vital tall resources

I always feel a bit short at 5’8” to be honest, but I’m still a fraction taller then most women I meet.

"i’m 5’7 and like to wear a heel - its really difficult to find men taller than me actually because in my area it definitely seems to be genetic that men are short

i know its silly but it does nark me a little when my mates at 5’2 or 5’3 go on about only dating tall men - partly they add to the stigma when it will never be an issue for them and partly they are using up a scarce resource

But everyone is tall to someone that short!

Perhaps you should instigate a ratio in your area for sharing out the vital tall resources "

this is my point exactly tea! they dont need a 6 footer - 5’7 is plenty for them to get a good heel on

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

I'm a short arse at 5'1" but it's never crossed my mind about a mans height.

Vice versa i've never felt being short has held me back either x

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm short for a man. It doesn't bother me if a girl is taller. I am comfortable with my height but lots of girls prefer tall blokes.

On here there is often not much to go on other than a description of height and build.

» Add a new message to this topic