FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Manners

Manners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Out of interest, if you're chatting to a fellow fabber and the conversation or maybe their profile has tipped you into a horny mood, is it good manners to tell them that you're now flicking the bean, or best to just keep that quiet?

I'd hate to offend, manners are so important. This may or may not be related to a conversation I've just had lol.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally don’t want to know, even though I accept it probably happens, but I’m sure many people would be flattered to know you were doing it for them

"I personally don’t want to know, even though I accept it probably happens, but I’m sure many people would be flattered to know you were doing it for them "

Ok. When I perv on your corset pics, I promise to never tell you

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I think they’d love that. I don’t think many would say that they have to go as they have a pan of milk on the stove and it’s about to boil over. Or if they did, it’s a euphemism!

"I think they’d love that. I don’t think many would say that they have to go as they have a pan of milk on the stove and it’s about to boil over. Or if they did, it’s a euphemism! "

That's a very specific excuse lol

I’d immediately think of you of you going through the trouble of opening a can of beans picking 1 out and flicking it around a empty plate, then wonder why your telling me this ..... until I have that light bulb moment and my expression changes from to

"I’d immediately think of you of you going through the trouble of opening a can of beans picking 1 out and flicking it around a empty plate, then wonder why your telling me this ..... until I have that light bulb moment and my expression changes from to "

Haha that change of expression would be funny to see

"I personally don’t want to know, even though I accept it probably happens, but I’m sure many people would be flattered to know you were doing it for them

Ok. When I perv on your corset pics, I promise to never tell you "

You can tell me

By *r G888Man  over a year ago

south Wales

"Out of interest, if you're chatting to a fellow fabber and the conversation or maybe their profile has tipped you into a horny mood, is it good manners to tell them that you're now flicking the bean, or best to just keep that quiet?

I'd hate to offend, manners are so important. This may or may not be related to a conversation I've just had lol.

Thoughts? "

I would definitely want you to tell me if you were flicking the bean

Im assuming that people have always been to polite to tell me

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

It works for me

What bloke is going to be offended that you’re flicking the bean while you’re chatting to him OP ?!

"Out of interest, if you're chatting to a fellow fabber and the conversation or maybe their profile has tipped you into a horny mood, is it good manners to tell them that you're now flicking the bean, or best to just keep that quiet?

Thoughts? "

I'd rather not know but at the same time it's a nice feeling thinking someone is feeling it over you..

Thoughts? "

Thoughts are of you flicking your bean now Kitty

Seems to be a division of opinion between the men and women on this one lol

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I own up if I’m in a conversation that warrants it with someone I’m comfortable to disclose such thing

By *entlemenpipMan  over a year ago

not far

Thoughts? "

I think it depends on the context of the conversation and how well you know them, and if your planning things to happen.

Personally I do quite like knowing

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I’ve certainly told someone I have been pleasuring myself over him, I don’t find this offensive if your already having a conversation that’s geared that way then why not?

Different when you get random messages saying ‘I’m wanking over you’ and you have never spoken but in this instance I’d say whoever you are conversing with would consider themselves a lucky man/woman

X

I did own up in the most recent conversation (about 10 minutes ago lol) and demanded a cock pic be sent. I was told I was "straight to the point"

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"I did own up in the most recent conversation (about 10 minutes ago lol) and demanded a cock pic be sent. I was told I was "straight to the point" "

My arse not good enough then

"I did own up in the most recent conversation (about 10 minutes ago lol) and demanded a cock pic be sent. I was told I was "straight to the point" "

How lucky. I own up and zero Nadal. Maybe I should demand more.

Would def be a turn on to know

"I did own up in the most recent conversation (about 10 minutes ago lol) and demanded a cock pic be sent. I was told I was "straight to the point"

My arse not good enough then "

It's beautiful. But it was sent post orgasm darling. I was on my way down

"I did own up in the most recent conversation (about 10 minutes ago lol) and demanded a cock pic be sent. I was told I was "straight to the point"

How lucky. I own up and zero Nadal. Maybe I should demand more. "

Well I was sent what I requested lol, so maybe being demanding works!

It puts me off if a man was to say this during a convo. A woman though I’m not sure never happened to me

Well I was sent what I requested lol, so maybe being demanding works!"

I'll watch you.. and learn;-)

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

That’s where I’m going wrong , I have never asked for a cock shot

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I find it cringy and off putting

R

I'll watch you.. and learn;-)"

Come on fellas... Tuberose is asking for cock pics, why would you deny her this? We have NEEDS damnit.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

If it was relevant to the conversation, then I might have mentioned it but not if we’re discussing the latest Tracey Emin collection. Although for me, I generally need more than just pictures to get aroused anyway.

This is part of the difference between men and women though; women usually need further stimulation and to be involved in the situation, whereas guys often just get turned on by the thought or pictures. So guys welcome being told but women will often think ‘erm...what?!’

Come on fellas... Tuberose is asking for cock pics, why would you deny her this? We have NEEDS damnit."

Other needs take priority today. But I know where to knock for that

"If it was relevant to the conversation, then I might have mentioned it but not if we’re discussing the latest Tracey Emin collection. Although for me, I generally need more than just pictures to get aroused anyway.

This is part of the difference between men and women though; women usually need further stimulation and to be involved in the situation, whereas guys often just get turned on by the thought or pictures. So guys welcome being told but women will often think ‘erm...what?!’"

Most first messages I get from guys on Fab start this way... To be fair I don't really want to know unless we're already involved in a naughty chat!

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I always tell them

I just presume people do but wouldn’t want to know

Come on fellas... Tuberose is asking for cock pics, why would you deny her this? We have NEEDS damnit."

Gutted I don’t have any on here now I’d of sent one just because you told me to although her inbox is probably already full.

Come on fellas... Tuberose is asking for cock pics, why would you deny her this? We have NEEDS damnit.

Gutted I don’t have any on here now I’d of sent one just because you told me to although her inbox is probably already full. "

Overflowing with semen and I didnt even ask.

That’s where I’m going wrong , I have never asked for a cock shot "

Hope you’ve had your breakfast .... sausage pics are heading your way

Gutted I don’t have any on here now I’d of sent one just because you told me to although her inbox is probably already full.

Overflowing with semen and I didnt even ask. "

Bork

If the guy was talking about rugs and wall tapestry then you are into a winner

It’s you’re body if the male or female you are chatting to is okay with strumming then go for it personally I can’t pull the sausage more of one to one person as long as you’re happy that’s the main thing all the happiness of day to all enjoy the sun x x x

"If the guy was talking about rugs and wall tapestry then you are into a winner "

Nah he was loads cooler than that. You wouldn't understand

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I love the thought of men or women having naughty thoughts about me. I’d love to know

Bork "

Actually skip that. I got most beautiful breakfast cock this morning. Like a dipping stick it was.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I love the thought of men or women having naughty thoughts about me. I’d love to know "

Bork

Actually skip that. I got most beautiful breakfast cock this morning. Like a dipping stick it was. "

A dipping stick

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

"I love the thought of men or women having naughty thoughts about me. I’d love to know

"

Wifey

Thoughts? "

I definitely wouldn’t mind knowing. It would brighten up my day thinking of hot sexy lady getting herself off to me

I have told a few after the fact

Am I the only one who never wanks on fab? Maybe I did in the first week but I doubt it.

We fucked on cam but that's different.

Maybe it's just me

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Am I the only one who never wanks on fab? Maybe I did in the first week but I doubt it.

Maybe it's just me"

*raises hand*

Bork

Actually skip that. I got most beautiful breakfast cock this morning. Like a dipping stick it was. "

I received a picture this morning and it looked like she’d been hit with an axe ... bless her ... the bean was definitely a baked one and covered in ketchup I think . ( sorry if your on this thread )

"If it was relevant to the conversation, then I might have mentioned it but not if we’re discussing the latest Tracey Emin collection. Although for me, I generally need more than just pictures to get aroused anyway.

This is part of the difference between men and women though; women usually need further stimulation and to be involved in the situation, whereas guys often just get turned on by the thought or pictures. So guys welcome being told but women will often think ‘erm...what?!’"

Not always! If it's a hot picture /video then its fine for a quick lady wank

Bork

Actually skip that. I got most beautiful breakfast cock this morning. Like a dipping stick it was.

I received a picture this morning and it looked like she’d been hit with an axe ... bless her ... the bean was definitely a baked one and covered in ketchup I think . ( sorry if your on this thread ) "

Gutted you didn't like my photo

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

It's something that I'd enjoy being told... If I was talking to you OP, I'd be stroking my cock

"It's something that I'd enjoy being told... If I was talking to you OP, I'd be stroking my cock "

What if we were talking about lasagne recipes though?

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Bork

I received a picture this morning and it looked like she’d been hit with an axe ... bless her ... the bean was definitely a baked one and covered in ketchup I think . ( sorry if your on this thread ) "

I hope she’s not!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I wouldn't tell them

"It's something that I'd enjoy being told... If I was talking to you OP, I'd be stroking my cock

What if we were talking about lasagne recipes though? "

Creamy sauce, lots of layers mounted on top of each other, yeah, I could make that sexual. To be honest OP, you'd be talking lasagne whilst I'd be browsing your pictures and imagining you naked wearing just a skimpy apron.

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Last time his happened we ended up on camera and did it properly

"It's something that I'd enjoy being told... If I was talking to you OP, I'd be stroking my cock

Creamy sauce, lots of layers mounted on top of each other, yeah, I could make that sexual. To be honest OP, you'd be talking lasagne whilst I'd be browsing your pictures and imagining you naked wearing just a skimpy apron."

Lol no one ever listens to what I'm saying

Creamy sauce, lots of layers mounted on top of each other, yeah, I could make that sexual. To be honest OP, you'd be talking lasagne whilst I'd be browsing your pictures and imagining you naked wearing just a skimpy apron."

the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Cooking naked seems nice but it rarely ends well.

Maybe it's because I worked in catering for years.

Fuck I'm a boring bastard

Creamy sauce, lots of layers mounted on top of each other, yeah, I could make that sexual. To be honest OP, you'd be talking lasagne whilst I'd be browsing your pictures and imagining you naked wearing just a skimpy apron.

Lol no one ever listens to what I'm saying "

Ooh, I would, go on, send me the recipe for lasagna then

Oh I'd love to hear/read that!! Infact, this post has just given me a little twitch in my boxers and I know it's not even about me!

Bork

I received a picture this morning and it looked like she’d been hit with an axe ... bless her ... the bean was definitely a baked one and covered in ketchup I think . ( sorry if your on this thread )

Gutted you didn't like my photo "

I didn’t say I didn’t like like but now you’ll be getting inboxes asking for the ketchup pic

You might go through a whole can of beans today your in for some intense conversations

Bork

I didn’t say I didn’t like like but now you’ll be getting inboxes asking for the ketchup pic

You might go through a whole can of beans today your in for some intense conversations

"

Get your beans and ketchup here folks! Beans and ketchup!

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Thoughts? "

I suspect most guys would be flattered. It would depend on the conversation, but I think I would wonder why!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Thoughts? "

If we were in a conversation with you and you said that, I think we'd consider it as a positive.

Except at a funeral of course.

Thoughts?

If we were in a conversation with you and you said that, I think we'd consider it as a positive.

Except at a funeral of course. "

I'm glad you clarified. Could have been awkward.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Thoughts?

I'm glad you clarified. Could have been awkward."

Well, I know what you're like.

id say prove it

Bork

Get your beans and ketchup here folks! Beans and ketchup! "

Hahaha

How about beans and sausages for tea

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Personally, unless I'm absolutely certain of the identity of the person I'm messaging, I don't get overexcited in case they're a catfish.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

If a strange bloke messaged you tell you he’s knocking one out over your pictures would you be happy?

By *issysbee69Woman  over a year ago

Brandenburg

Hell as many times you are told by guys That he is using your pictures to get off with Why not turn the tables

"If a strange bloke messaged you tell you he’s knocking one out over your pictures would you be happy? "

I was surprised at how receptive she was ... try it

Thoughts? "

If you are looking at my profile and flicking the bean...you should keep that quiet.....people might try and get you sectioned

Focus is on your manners here OP but what about the fortunate gent ? I hope you got a thank you at least !

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I never talk about sex on Fab. Bizarre as that may sound.

"I never talk about sex on Fab. Bizarre as that may sound. "

You just have

"If a strange bloke messaged you tell you he’s knocking one out over your pictures would you be happy? "

That's literally all men ever say when they message me

Thoughts?

I'm glad you clarified. Could have been awkward.

Well, I know what you're like. "

Oh god, am I that person who starts flicking their bean at a funeral?? Why did no one tell me!?

"Am I the only one who never wanks on fab? Maybe I did in the first week but I doubt it.

Maybe it's just me"

I don’t either

Maybe it's just me

I don’t either "

Nor do I, although it sounds fun.

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Kitty, quite a while ago, we had a sexy conversation about nipples, I ended up rather swollen! xx

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"If a strange bloke messaged you tell you he’s knocking one out over your pictures would you be happy?

That's literally all men ever say when they message me "

Are you happy about that?

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I think it depends where the conversation has been.

If you have been having flirty conversations already, then I think it would be fine and even appreciated by many.

However, if you've only been talking about you love of Greenday or something like that and you drop it out of the blue, it might be a bit much (though honestly, coming from you I wouldn't mind)

By *histlerMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Personally, I’d love to hear that. It might turn into something unexpected... but that’s my male porn brain working over time!

Thoughts? "

I think it’s only good manners to tell them you’ve imagined that you’ve very nearly drowned them

I got a lovely message this morning telling me in a great detail what they thought of me. It was an amazing thing to read x

I think they may well appreciate you telling them that’s for sure

"If a strange bloke messaged you tell you he’s knocking one out over your pictures would you be happy?

Are you happy about that? "

I don't really mind! I do post photos of my tits after all lol

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I wouldn't tell them, I would be too embarrassed

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I don't like it when I get a 1st msg saying they're doing something like that while looking at my photos.

I don't mind if it's someone I've connected with.

I don't really mind! I do post photos of my tits after all lol"

I don't really mind! I do post photos of my tits after all lol"

So do I, I still don’t want to know

» Add a new message to this topic