FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just a thought..

Just a thought..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You never know what people are going through. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Sometimes the people with the biggest smiles, are the one's hurting the most.

Be kind always

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m always nice until it’s time to not be nice

Dalton I thought you’d be bigger

"You never know what people are going through. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Sometimes the people with the biggest smiles, are the one's hurting the most.

Be kind always "

lllll

So so true, kindness and empathy cost nothing, it takes just a minute to step back and think about it

Hope you are ok? We have to remember to be kind to ourselves too

Well said xx

Perspective taking goes a long way.

"You never know what people are going through. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Sometimes the people with the biggest smiles, are the one's hurting the most.

Be kind always "

So true OP...

Be kind always "

Its nice to be nice, Op great sentiment but ppl have no thought for others, as there so wrapped up in self, nobody else comes on the radar...so no ability to show love and compassion. My musings well my experience on it

By *ancsMan  over a year ago

_ancs

"I like it when it rains , because the rain hides my tears"

Charles Chaplain

Be kind always "

So so true! Sometimes you have to fall on the bad times yourself (whichever form that takes for the individual) to realise that!

That really really is the best and most poignant quote I’ve seen on here! Nice one OP!

Quite so. There’s a chap who seems to spend the early hours wandering through the threads, trying to goad people into affray with him. I have no idea why he does that but on the couple of occasions when he came across me, I bid him good morning and move on. I don’t want to feed him more negative energy.

I hope he feels better soon.

"Quite so. There’s a chap who seems to spend the early hours wandering through the threads, trying to goad people into affray with him. I have no idea why he does that but on the couple of occasions when he came across me, I bid him good morning and move on. I don’t want to feed him more negative energy.

I hope he feels better soon."

Unfortunately there do seem to be people who’s posts on here are more often than not extremely negative. I feel sorry for such people as I presume that must reflect on their state of mind in the ‘real world’. Positivity breeds positivity I always think.

Be kind always "

Very well said especially in these awful times

"Quite so. There’s a chap who seems to spend the early hours wandering through the threads, trying to goad people into affray with him. I have no idea why he does that but on the couple of occasions when he came across me, I bid him good morning and move on. I don’t want to feed him more negative energy.

Unfortunately there do seem to be people who’s posts on here are more often than not extremely negative. I feel sorry for such people as I presume that must reflect on their state of mind in the ‘real world’. Positivity breeds positivity I always think. "

As per the OP, aren't these the very people you should be kind to?

I try to be kind to everyone. I don’t think I said anything about being unkind towards them did I ?

Stay positive

Be kind always "

Great words OP

Unfortunately there do seem to be people who’s posts on here are more often than not extremely negative. I feel sorry for such people as I presume that must reflect on their state of mind in the ‘real world’. Positivity breeds positivity I always think. "

The ones who misbehave most are probably ones most in need of love and acceptance. It works for my kids. I'm sure it's not that different with adults.

I absolutely agree with you. I get the sense at the moment that people are really struggling and you can really see the invisible affect of the pandemic with people loosing their social skills and getting frustrated so quickly. Xx

Unfortunately there do seem to be people who’s posts on here are more often than not extremely negative. I feel sorry for such people as I presume that must reflect on their state of mind in the ‘real world’. Positivity breeds positivity I always think.

The ones who misbehave most are probably ones most in need of love and acceptance. It works for my kids. I'm sure it's not that different with adults. "

No difference with adults, except its a cry for attention, which is generally based in wanting to be loved, valued, accepted, being a part off.. if I act out that will surely make ppl notice me, albeit for all the wrong and misguided reasons

The ones who misbehave most are probably ones most in need of love and acceptance. It works for my kids. I'm sure it's not that different with adults.

No difference with adults, except its a cry for attention, which is generally based in wanting to be loved, valued, accepted, being a part off.. if I act out that will surely make ppl notice me, albeit for all the wrong and misguided reasons "

Yeah.. I didnt want to be the usual harsh pointer glad you took over.

No difference with adults, except its a cry for attention, which is generally based in wanting to be loved, valued, accepted, being a part off.. if I act out that will surely make ppl notice me, albeit for all the wrong and misguided reasons

Yeah.. I didnt want to be the usual harsh pointer glad you took over."

Rose not a problem my end, with saying it how it is

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I smile everyday!

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

True words OP.

Let's not judge each other on battles that cant always be seen. One day it may be you fighting those issues and in need of support. The world would be a nicer place if more folk put a little extra effort into it

Such lovely words that i can completely relate to, i remember working in a customers house and they had a picture in the entrance hall saying ‘“ be a nice human “ and I just thought to myself such a basic saying but if only we all even just tried.

What a wonderful message OP - the world would be a far better place if everyone adopted that mindset.

Some lovely weekend inspiration for us all

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

This is so very true

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Very true

Very well put OP.

Behind the bravado could be the most vulnerable person who crumbles under any criticism or comment.

I always try to be nice, although sometimes my comments are taken out of context, they are well meant and positive.

I don't have the time or inclination to be nasty online.

Feel the love xxx

Sometimes you have to be kind to others, not because they're nice, but because you are. There are some real meanies on here, but I figure they probably need kindness the most. #I'm neverperfect #alwaysgenuine

Couldn't agree more OP xx

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Trouble happens when two people both going thorough a tough time collide. It can be hard to have the empathy and kindness needed if you too are in a bad place.

Just a different perspective.

As per the OP, aren't these the very people you should be kind to?"

Very good point. That’s true. I tried to joke with him a little but he would rebut with a a little belligerent.sarcasm. When I see that he persists with it after a couple of posts, I simply bid him a good morning and leave. I can’t help life his mods but I don’t want to add to negativity to his mood. Unfortunate, he persists with others and gets it from some of them. I have no idea why he does that.

Very well put OP. There's more to kindness than rainbow emojis.

Be kind always "

In the past year all of us have been to hell and back as the lady says some of us still not be kind and respectful to all and treat people how they treat you especially in forums I have messaged lots of lovely lady’s and gents on hear some lady’s have been helping me with loss issues be happy have lovely weekend in the sun love to all

My opportunity to say thank you to all the ops for making this site a lot fun

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

This is why I use the forums so much, they are full of beautiful and understanding people that show care and acceptance .

Everyone's problems are respective to the individual and it's so nice to come on here and escape the daily issues and the bigger problems that can put a dark cloud over our days x

Love every one of you because you are ALL beautiful xx

Not if you have a clinical mental health condition.

I've been that person on an internet forum causing shit and getting shit back for it.

The reason behind it?

I was spiralling into a major clinical depressive episode and reality was skewed. No amount of positivity would've helped. I eventually completely crashed and had to crawl step by step out of it.

» Add a new message to this topic