FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile Edit

Profile Edit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How often do you edit your profile text ?

We’ve been altering bits and bobs for a couple of years now but think it’s time to wipe and re write to reflect where we are currently

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not often, as I add n forget to take stuff out, then I'm phoning water stones asking for a publishing deal

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Once or twice, a while ago now. Rarely

"How often do you edit your profile text ?

We’ve been altering bits and bobs for a couple of years now but think it’s time to wipe and re write to reflect where we are currently "

I change it according to the current situation. It's got really busy on here and the messages can be endless with some very pushy people to boot.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I read mine from time to time to make sure it still reflects where I am. I change it if I am looking for something or someone specifically.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I tweak mine according to whatever mood I am In at the time

By *entlemenpipMan  over a year ago

not far

"I tweak mine according to whatever mood I am In at the time "

Same

I’ve changed mine several times based on what I’ve learnt along the way that may have altered my perception of the site, the lifestyle and of me.

By *ydia_LovegoodWoman  over a year ago

St. Ives

I tweak it depending on what massages I'm getting.. Usually having to use capital letters to get my point across!!

What makes me laugh are the profiles that say 'I'm new here' but have been a member for over a year..

It's your opportunity to sell yourself after all..

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Hadn't ammended mine at all in nearly 2 years but did so a few weeks ago after getting a few messages from people who can't read more than one paragraph.

Didn't really say anything different as it has always reflected who and where I am but I simplified it for those with short attention spans.

"Hadn't ammended mine at all in nearly 2 years but did so a few weeks ago after getting a few messages from people who can't read more than one paragraph.

Didn't really say anything different as it has always reflected who and where I am but I simplified it for those with short attention spans. "

Sorry I lost u at hadn’t

"Hadn't ammended mine at all in nearly 2 years but did so a few weeks ago after getting a few messages from people who can't read more than one paragraph.

Didn't really say anything different as it has always reflected who and where I am but I simplified it for those with short attention spans.

Sorry I lost u at hadn’t "

By *ydia_LovegoodWoman  over a year ago

St. Ives

Belfast

Note to self....further work required.

Sorry I lost u at hadn’t

Note to self....further work required. "

MAN SEEKS SEX ?

Belfast

Sorry I lost u at hadn’t

Note to self....further work required.

MAN SEEKS SEX ?

"

I'm trying to reduce footfall so maybe outsourcing is the way forward rather than having to disappoint so many

» Add a new message to this topic