But third in line to the throne.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"..the fifth Beatle."

Everybody is for fifteen minutes.

Follow your dreams Byron !

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows . It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are , it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that.

Follow your dreams Byron. You can be whatever you want if you believe in it Byron.

By *yron69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fareham

"Follow your dreams Byron !

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows . It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are , it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that.

Follow your dreams Byron. You can be whatever you want if you believe in it Byron."

Follow your dreams Byron. You can be whatever you want if you believe in it Byron.

"

This

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

This "

Which film is it from ?

This

Which film is it from ?"

Rocky I think

...the one and only

» Add a new message to this topic