FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bleeding

Bleeding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had sex about 2 weeks ago and after I bled but only a tiny bit. The next day we had sex again and I bled a lot. But the blood was brown not bright red. For the past 2 days I've had cramps in my stomach.. No period. The guy in question freaked out. Doesn't want to have sex again for a while.

I guess my question is ladies had this ever happened to you and if so what what helped?

Guys would it bother you in the moment if it happened to you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No it woundnt bother me

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"I had sex about 2 weeks ago and after I bled but only a tiny bit. The next day we had sex again and I bled a lot. But the blood was brown not bright red. For the past 2 days I've had cramps in my stomach.. No period. The guy in question freaked out. Doesn't want to have sex again for a while.

I guess my question is ladies had this ever happened to you and if so what what helped?

Guys would it bother you in the moment if it happened to you ? "

Is this part of your normal cycle? If not, I'd see a doctor. X

You need to see your GP. It could be a number of things including fibroids or polyps.

"I had sex about 2 weeks ago and after I bled but only a tiny bit. The next day we had sex again and I bled a lot. But the blood was brown not bright red. For the past 2 days I've had cramps in my stomach.. No period. The guy in question freaked out. Doesn't want to have sex again for a while.

Guys would it bother you in the moment if it happened to you ?

Is this part of your normal cycle? If not, I'd see a doctor. X"

No never happened before.

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

Yeah I would be concerned. I'd probably ask if she was due her period and I'd definitely ask her what she wanted me to do

"You need to see your GP. It could be a number of things including fibroids or polyps."

Thanks

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

Guys would it bother you in the moment if it happened to you ? "

1. It’s important to get yourself checked out at a GUM clinic. It may be that he’s just pinged your cervix and that’s the result. But best to be safe.

2. If it bothers him trade him in for a more favourable model

In all seriousness. Get an appointment and forget how he feels until you know what’s going on.

It wouldnt freak me out but id be concerned, best get checked out with your GP

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely have it checked out. I had bleeding after sex and found it was cervical cancer. Small op under general anaesthetic and clear for two years now. Best to catch it as soon as you can.

Please go to your doctor x

Could be nothing to worry about but better to check

Possibly could be fibroids, if the sex was quite deep or hard it could cause that. Worth seeing your GP to confirm, any bleeding mid cycle should be checked out. X

» Add a new message to this topic