FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quality over Quantity

Quality over Quantity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Another phrase that's been tickling me recently... the number of profiles saying they prefer one over the other when the reality is that neither is happening anyway. Not looking to sleep your way through Fab? Well that's convenient!

Is that mean? I think it's a bit mean. But only a bit...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's because they are guilt stricken. On a sex site looking for sex with strangers is a terrible, disgraceful thing.

Claiming to want quality makes them far classier and eases their sex guilt.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think a lot of these things are interesting reflections on their own psychological state rather than their intentions

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Another phrase that's been tickling me recently... the number of profiles saying they prefer one over the other when the reality is that neither is happening anyway. Not looking to sleep your way through Fab? Well that's convenient!

Is that mean? I think it's a bit mean. But only a bit..."

I’d be a bit worried if I had a meet and they slept through it.

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I actually don't want to fuck my way through the site, I would be happy with a regular playmate. So for me it is quality over quantity

What about a high quantity of high quality meets?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

It's mean

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Another phrase that's been tickling me recently... the number of profiles saying they prefer one over the other when the reality is that neither is happening anyway. Not looking to sleep your way through Fab? Well that's convenient!

I’d be a bit worried if I had a meet and they slept through it. "

Ply me with Cherry Lucozade and I'll be fine

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I always think its maybe a dig at people who have lots of meets.

Who says you can't have quality and quantity.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

That’s me out then ...no quality here

"I always think its maybe a dig at people who have lots of meets.

Who says you can't have quality and quantity. "

it would be possible , but shopping for them might become a full time job , at nearly 30k people online at any one time and many of them confusing the site with instashag, there is alot of rough to get through to find the diamonds

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

It does come across as mean but think it is said to make the other person feel honoured to be messaged.

It does come across as mean but think it is said to make the other person feel honoured to be messaged."

.. Is it that mean though? It just says that you are not going to meet everyone '. Nothing wrong with being choosy... Is there?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

It does come across as mean but think it is said to make the other person feel honoured to be messaged... Is it that mean though? It just says that you are not going to meet everyone '. Nothing wrong with being choosy... Is there? "

But the probably aren't and messaged 1000's

It does come across as mean but think it is said to make the other person feel honoured to be messaged... Is it that mean though? It just says that you are not going to meet everyone '. Nothing wrong with being choosy... Is there?

But the probably aren't and messaged 1000's"

.. Well i guess thats a different kettle of fish.. That's called a hypocrite and there are plenty of those about let me tell you!!

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Quality v quantity? After many years, we know what we're looking for and don't feel the need to settle for less or hit some sort of weekly/monthly target to fell fulfilled. That's not boasting it's just a fact. If we don't find the right guy we don't meet. It doesn't matter how long it takes because for us this is just a small part of our lives. Quality is subjective but for us it simply means finding someone on the same wavelength as us who can fit into the limitations we're subject to.

it would be possible , but shopping for them might become a full time job , at nearly 30k people online at any one time and many of them confusing the site with instashag, there is alot of rough to get through to find the diamonds "

Instashag

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

it would be possible , but shopping for them might become a full time job , at nearly 30k people online at any one time and many of them confusing the site with instashag, there is alot of rough to get through to find the diamonds "

Yeah totally agree

Birmingham

It does come across as mean but think it is said to make the other person feel honoured to be messaged... Is it that mean though? It just says that you are not going to meet everyone '. Nothing wrong with being choosy... Is there? "

No, I meant me being mean observing most of these profiles are getting no meets at all, quality or otherwise.

No matter how you set your criteria, you can only ever meet someone willing to meet you.

There are lots of common phrases used on profiles and each person may interpret it differently.

I take most profiles as a window on how people want others to see them and there's no harm in that.

By *ippleloverWoman  over a year ago

Sherborne

I don’t have either of these statements on my profile also the sentiment does sit well with me.

As a woman here I have found that there is an expectation from certain members of the site that if you have a profile you will have sex with anyone and you may be, dare I say, slightly desperate.

I don’t need to make these statements and am happy to chose who and when I meet and am happy to delete messages from people who do not pique my interest.

I guess some people want to be more explicit in their wants and expectations and I can’t see anything wrong with that.

It does come across as mean but think it is said to make the other person feel honoured to be messaged... Is it that mean though? It just says that you are not going to meet everyone '. Nothing wrong with being choosy... Is there?

No, I meant me being mean observing most of these profiles are getting no meets at all, quality or otherwise."

.. Oh I get your point and it's a fair one. I would hate to think someone was being made a fool of. So you are totally right in what you say. I think irrespective of quality or what you look like there should be someone for everyone.. once people treat them fairly (unless they are a complete physco of course )

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Can they not just be talking about when the pandemic restrictions are lifted? Your profile explains what you want to do. Doesn't your own query apply to you for the things you say you like?

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Both of those are subjective terms and tend to invite judgement on the person from others.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Seems a bit petty to be honest. Simply means than these people haven’t updated their profile since the pandemic. No big deal.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It does come across as mean but think it is said to make the other person feel honoured to be messaged."

If I was going to shag my way through fab I’d definitely do it alphabetically

Birmingham

"Seems a bit petty to be honest. Simply means than these people haven’t updated their profile since the pandemic. No big deal. "

Curious to see the association to the pandemic. My thoughts were the same a year ago tbh...

"Seems a bit petty to be honest. Simply means than these people haven’t updated their profile since the pandemic. No big deal.

Curious to see the association to the pandemic. My thoughts were the same a year ago tbh..."

assume because your OP mentions when neither is happening anyway - i read it to be referring to no meets at the moment because of the pandemic too, but now realise you night just mean people put that up when they even struggle to get meets in general

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How do we know it's quality until afterwards? What if it takes a quantity to find quality? These are questions I feel we need answers to.

Not at all mean. I for one would be happy to try sleeping with the whole site, except:

1) I'm old and saggy so no takers.

2) Almost no active female candidates locally. So no takers.

3) Oh yes, and a deadly pandemic ongoing, so no takers.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I’d be a bit worried if I had a meet and they slept through it. "

It's happened to us . The guy fell fast asleep, snoring and everything while Mr N and I looked at each other like and giggled.

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

This , as well as explaining their lack or very low number of veries

We had that on our profile and we meant it.

We were looking for the best experiences for us not to meet every person we could.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We are fussy sods so quality does mean that for us ...bed notches dont appeal

» Add a new message to this topic