FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chauvin found guilty on all 3 counts!

Chauvin found guilty on all 3 counts!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atnip make me purr OP   Woman  over a year ago

Reading

Good news - let's how it will bring about real legislative change.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Need more cops to get found guilty of murder for killing unarmed people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's so emotional to watch the coverage. Let's hope this ends up in the history books as a day that led to big changes. At the very least it sends a message to the police in America because jesus their police service is fucked up.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Good news - let's how it will bring about real legislative change."

Yes let’s hope so

Good.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's so emotional to watch the coverage. Let's hope this ends up in the history books as a day that led to big changes. At the very least it sends a message to the police in America because jesus their police service is fucked up. "

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The People and The Law, in this case.

And I think their police force is going to spend more effort on self-policing those deemed to be "rotten apples" from now on.

A "watershed" moment. Good.

And rightly so

Hopefully this sets a case for others.

And UK police improve

Good!

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

History will remember today.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Wonderful ; )

By *liXbigMan  over a year ago

Wellington

Any other outcome would have been a scandal.

Fantastic news for family.. Finally. X

By *reemyspiritawakenmysoulWoman  over a year ago

coventry

Changed history today though it's just the start ,Joe Biden ,seems like he means business in that speech,

change will come.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

About time, we need to see more of this, though the establishment dont want it, as we have seen in france where they just passed a law to stop people filming police, and our police want more powers.

By *atnip make me purr OP   Woman  over a year ago

Reading

"About time, we need to see more of this, though the establishment dont want it, as we have seen in france where they just passed a law to stop people filming police, and our police want more powers.

"

Wow i didn't see that about the French law. That's scandalous. Public servants must be held accountable.

"It's so emotional to watch the coverage. Let's hope this ends up in the history books as a day that led to big changes. At the very least it sends a message to the police in America because jesus their police service is fucked up. "

Nearly 18,000 different law enforcement agencies in the US, @700,000 officers. Their setup is very different to ours. No national standards for training. Police Unions. Laws even vary by state, other than Federal law.

this will upset many im sure, but anyway, a man with history of violant crime and drug dealing dies in police custody, im not crying over the loss to the human race, the officer had his reasons to be forcefull im sure, the man dead didnt think that hard the last time he burgled someone to fund his drug habit!!!!

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Food it sends a message that that you do not have a licence to kill people because you are white and in uniform.

Bug he is likely to get off later on appeal or medical grounds

By *sylockeWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

Justice has been served in this instance. Nobody has the right to kill someone no matter what.

Will it change policing in the US? I’m not sure. A black teenager was shot by an officer the same day the verdict.

Manchester (she/her)

"this will upset many im sure, but anyway, a man with history of violant crime and drug dealing dies in police custody, im not crying over the loss to the human race, the officer had his reasons to be forcefull im sure, the man dead didnt think that hard the last time he burgled someone to fund his drug habit!!!!"

So some people deserve to be murdered?

"this will upset many im sure, but anyway, a man with history of violant crime and drug dealing dies in police custody, im not crying over the loss to the human race, the officer had his reasons to be forcefull im sure, the man dead didnt think that hard the last time he burgled someone to fund his drug habit!!!!"

I understand the point.

However he wasn't the only police officer. There were others to help restrain him. Crushing someone's neck is not acceptable.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’ve seen this opinion many times over the past year. Does his history of crime warrant him being killed by a person that was sworn to uphold the law and protect him?

Did his crimes justify a summary death penalty?

No person is a saint and someone doesn’t need to be pure to be wronged.

George Floyd may well have had his issues and may have been a low level criminal but it doesn’t changed that a police officer used unnecessary force to restrain a man and it was based on his race.

The fact that some people are so selective with or try to justify their lack of empathy based on arbitrary information is troubling to me

Policing in America is down to the sheriff and the governor.

Sheriff Grady Judd said that if one of his officers had behaved with such conduct they would have been locked up in the county jail that same day.

If the man in charge holds his deputies to a higher standard then they all know how to behave.

Policing isn't easy, humans make mistakes, and that's what police are, humans.

All are accountable and the law is there to serve justice.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Does the fact that a serving police officer kept his knee on the neck of a person prone and cuffed, ignoring the cries of I can't breathe and even when the person was no longer conscious continued for several minutes to apply his body weight to the person's neck not bother you?

Ignoring your hindsight of what was known after, you seem to be saying it's ok to do that which is troubling especially given it was broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses..

ok i dont agree with the force used, however if you break the law, the law then shouldnt be used against those that arrest you,its like the law in the uk, that if you put glass ontop of your garden wall, after your lawnmower has been stolen before, and the thief trying to steel your new one hurts himself on it, then you are liable.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

The guy had his hands cuffed behind his back, which pretty much rendered him zero risk, no need to exert any pressure on his neck. That's what the case was about.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

There’s nothing to suggest that the Police who attended knew anything about his past criminal record. He wasn’t actually committing a criminal at the time he may not have known the $20 was counterfeit.

If he was white man and got into an expensive car do you think he’d have been treated differently, for using counterfeit money ?

Manchester (she/her)

"ok i dont agree with the force used, however if you break the law, the law then shouldnt be used against those that arrest you,its like the law in the uk, that if you put glass ontop of your garden wall, after your lawnmower has been stolen before, and the thief trying to steel your new one hurts himself on it, then you are liable."

So you believe that the police should be able to do whatever they like if they believe - or claim to believe - that someone has broken the law?

I thought punishment had to be in line with crimes and people were innocent until proven guilty. And that such things were underpinnings of western civilisation.

regardless of the outcome, and also the likelihood of appeal already being talked about, how bizarre is it seeing a court case on TV?

I've had it on in the background when working, and its proved a really interesting insight to court workings (especially as I've never been in one ) but I do question if I'd ever want to see it over here.

more questions than answers I think!

in Lancashire

"ok i dont agree with the force used, however if you break the law, the law then shouldnt be used against those that arrest you,its like the law in the uk, that if you put glass ontop of your garden wall, after your lawnmower has been stolen before, and the thief trying to steel your new one hurts himself on it, then you are liable."

The law should apply to all, everyone involved with contact with the 'public' works to set guidelines, policies and procedures in order to protect both sides so to speak..

Simply put if you or I go beyond what's allowed we are potentially culpable..

Manchester (she/her)

"regardless of the outcome, and also the likelihood of appeal already being talked about, how bizarre is it seeing a court case on TV?

I've had it on in the background when working, and its proved a really interesting insight to court workings (especially as I've never been in one ) but I do question if I'd ever want to see it over here.

more questions than answers I think!"

Some districts in the US are putting them on YouTube. I watch legal commentary and some of the stuff is a bit

"regardless of the outcome, and also the likelihood of appeal already being talked about, how bizarre is it seeing a court case on TV?

Some districts in the US are putting them on YouTube. I watch legal commentary and some of the stuff is a bit "

feels a bit medieval almost, like the old public trials and the hanging, drawing & quartering... but not sure if that is just because we're not used to it?

That Chauvin deserves everything he gets, truly horrible what he put George Floyd through..

But.. I suspect that it's not over yet!!!

Chauvin is an arrogant bastard and i suspect that; He will appeal the sentence and also he could get a light sentence

By *edGrayCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Watching the verdict being read out made my stomach churn. His expression was one of arrogance and disbelief. I feel he was convinced that he would not be charged and why should he. He lives in a culture that is poisoned by institutional racism. Further more his colleagues on that day where complicit in what could be argued as a public execution. I hope that this case changes the mindset of those that are there to protect society are not immune from prosecution if they fall fowl of the law.

Manchester (she/her)

Some districts in the US are putting them on YouTube. I watch legal commentary and some of the stuff is a bit

feels a bit medieval almost, like the old public trials and the hanging, drawing & quartering... but not sure if that is just because we're not used to it?"

Trials are generally open to the public here too, but not televised. I believe that broadcasting is the US solution to that given Covid restrictions

Nobody here is painting the man as a saint. He clearly wasn’t, however that didn’t justify a police officer who has a duty of care kneeling on him for 9 minutes which contributed to his death.

You may not cry over the loss of him, but he still has children and a family who will, every single day.

"ok i dont agree with the force used, however if you break the law, the law then shouldnt be used against those that arrest you,its like the law in the uk, that if you put glass ontop of your garden wall, after your lawnmower has been stolen before, and the thief trying to steel your new one hurts himself on it, then you are liable.

The law should apply to all, everyone involved with contact with the 'public' works to set guidelines, policies and procedures in order to protect both sides so to speak..

Simply put if you or I go beyond what's allowed we are potentially culpable.."

the law should apply to all up to the point that you break the law, then the law shouldnt protect you

Manchester (she/her)

"ok i dont agree with the force used, however if you break the law, the law then shouldnt be used against those that arrest you,its like the law in the uk, that if you put glass ontop of your garden wall, after your lawnmower has been stolen before, and the thief trying to steel your new one hurts himself on it, then you are liable.

the law should apply to all up to the point that you break the law, then the law shouldnt protect you"

So you're wrongly accused of a crime.

The law is free to execute you without trial?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

the law should apply to all up to the point that you break the law, then the law shouldnt protect you"

Which laws ? The minor or the major ones ?

So if you were in the same situation and gave a counterfeit note to a shop keeper, do you think you should have been treated the same as George Floyd ?

The law is there to protect all.

Even if you commit a crime, go to prison for it and come out and someone does something to you that is against the law, you should be protected.

To think otherwise is ridiculous.

the law should apply to all up to the point that you break the law, then the law shouldnt protect you

So if you were in the same situation and gave a counterfeit note to a shop keeper, do you think you should have been treated the same as George Floyd ? "

he was a known crimanal, and the police arresting him would have been well aware of that, they have radios from the main office, and thats good as they know who they are dealing with, i dont condone him being killed, see my previous post, however he cant expect kid gloves, i have every sympathy for the policeman in this one, it wasnt racist, trust me ive lived all over the world and seen the most horrific racism, this wasnt the same, this was a police man, normal guy, knowing he had to arrest a known crimimal, and one with history of violant crime, sometimes using weopons, he wasnt taking any chances, he probably was shitting him self, what woud you have done, i think in the same place things wouldnt have been much different, all people when arrested complain of handcuffs hurting etc, its not alot different so gets ignored, maybe not right, but it is the way things are, im not going to cry about a violant crimanal dieing

By *akjourneyMan  over a year ago

Weston

Fortunately in this country our officers police without favour,malice or ill will. This applies to all in a democratic and just society.

and can i add, my view would be the same if he was white

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

That does not make it ok for him to murdered!!

Manchester (she/her)

So if you were in the same situation and gave a counterfeit note to a shop keeper, do you think you should have been treated the same as George Floyd ?

he was a known crimanal, and the police arresting him would have been well aware of that, they have radios from the main office, and thats good as they know who they are dealing with, i dont condone him being killed, see my previous post, however he cant expect kid gloves, i have every sympathy for the policeman in this one, it wasnt racist, trust me ive lived all over the world and seen the most horrific racism, this wasnt the same, this was a police man, normal guy, knowing he had to arrest a known crimimal, and one with history of violant crime, sometimes using weopons, he wasnt taking any chances, he probably was shitting him self, what woud you have done, i think in the same place things wouldnt have been much different, all people when arrested complain of handcuffs hurting etc, its not alot different so gets ignored, maybe not right, but it is the way things are, im not going to cry about a violant crimanal dieing"

I can cry about the downfall of our society and morality that such barbarism and brutality is condoned. We are better than this.

I tried to buy a book from Uncle Hugo's Sci Fi bookstore last year, (they wouldn't sell to me direct because Brexit, but that belongs on another forum) the shop is near (or was near) where Floyd was murdered.

It seems both Chauvin and Floyd were well known to the local community and they both worked as bouncers together at a local nightclub. I also found it interesting that the store had minutes earlier turned a couple away with an exact same value counterfeit note. A rare occurrence apparently.

We'll never know the truth of what happened which is criminal, if only for the sake of the families.

Whichever way you want to paint Floyd's character is irrelevant; He should have been investigated not murdered.

he was a known crimanal, and the police arresting him would have been well aware of that, they have radios from the main office, and thats good as they know who they are dealing with, i dont condone him being killed, see my previous post, however he cant expect kid gloves, i have every sympathy for the policeman in this one, it wasnt racist, trust me ive lived all over the world and seen the most horrific racism, this wasnt the same, this was a police man, normal guy, knowing he had to arrest a known crimimal, and one with history of violant crime, sometimes using weopons, he wasnt taking any chances, he probably was shitting him self, what woud you have done, i think in the same place things wouldnt have been much different, all people when arrested complain of handcuffs hurting etc, its not alot different so gets ignored, maybe not right, but it is the way things are, im not going to cry about a violant crimanal dieing

I can cry about the downfall of our society and morality that such barbarism and brutality is condoned. We are better than this."

i agree with you, i would like to think we are better than that, however tell that to the parents of the kid who was killed in a random attack in the uk the other day, criminals need do be delt with in a harsh way, otherwise there is no deterent, again i dont condone him being killed, but it does seem to me that the criminals can do what they like without any comeback, if you knew that doing something illegal might end in your death then you would think a lot harder about it before you do it, atm they get a fine and a few hours of unpayed work, as you might have spotted ive recently been a victim of crime

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

Fortunately in this country our officers police without favour,malice or ill will. This applies to all in a democratic and just society. "

Ah, the difference between theory and reality.

The acid test is whether that works on a particular day!

I can cry about the downfall of our society and morality that such barbarism and brutality is condoned. We are better than this.

i agree with you, i would like to think we are better than that, however tell that to the parents of the kid who was killed in a random attack in the uk the other day, criminals need do be delt with in a harsh way, otherwise there is no deterent, again i dont condone him being killed, but it does seem to me that the criminals can do what they like without any comeback, if you knew that doing something illegal might end in your death then you would think a lot harder about it before you do it, atm they get a fine and a few hours of unpayed work, as you might have spotted ive recently been a victim of crime"

“Criminals need to be dealt with in a harsh way” Does that mean kneeling on their necks for 9 minutes?

The police are not judge, jury & executioner, they do not get to decide who lives and who dies. Having criminal convictions on your record does not mean you should be treated in a “harsher” way than someone who hasn’t a criminal record, that is literally discrimination.

Are you saying you agree with discrimination?

Also Derek Chauvin is not a “normal guy” he had 18 complaints on his official record, two of them ended in discipline which includes official letters of reprimand.

So if your saying George Floyd should’ve been treated harshly because of his previous criminal convictions then so should Derek Chauvin since his professional record isn’t clear either.

"

Fortunately in this country our officers police without favour,malice or ill will. This applies to all in a democratic and just society.

The acid test is whether that works on a particular day!"

Certainly didn't for me when I git a kicking from a copper for walking the wrong way during a football match. Admittedly the officer didn't know if I was a hardened criminal or the soft as shite bookish bloke that I am, but he was taking no chances.

Fortunately in this country our officers police without favour,malice or ill will. This applies to all in a democratic and just society. "

Really?!

Manchester (she/her)

i agree with you, i would like to think we are better than that, however tell that to the parents of the kid who was killed in a random attack in the uk the other day, criminals need do be delt with in a harsh way, otherwise there is no deterent, again i dont condone him being killed, but it does seem to me that the criminals can do what they like without any comeback, if you knew that doing something illegal might end in your death then you would think a lot harder about it before you do it, atm they get a fine and a few hours of unpayed work, as you might have spotted ive recently been a victim of crime"

I do not condone barbarism and my personal stake in it is irrelevant

in Lancashire

The majority do, to think they all do is naive and not the reality..

By *uper SaiyanMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Too right, Chauvin got what he earned.

As for what happen, criminal or not it is not the polices duty to decide, thats for a judge. Also with the amount of technology now a days theres no reason outside of immediate danger, that a person needs to be captured there and then. He could have easily been located at a point where he could have detained with less struggle.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

The majority do, to think they all do is naive and not the reality.."

Agree with you completely... true

as the very recent arrest and (murder charge) of a police officer proved....

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It is a step in the right direction and I sincerely hope it puts some doubt into the minds of police officers who think they can get away with anything. At the moment it is an anomaly. There is a long way to go, but this is a reason for cautious optimism.

I can't imagine what Chauvin's life is going to be like in prison as a former police officer.

By *akjourneyMan  over a year ago

Weston

I'm certainly not nieve on the topic of use of force.

It is for each officer to justify and my perception of events either at the time or after may be completely different.

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

In the same way that much of Chauvin’s previous was not allowed to be presented, I don’t see the fascination with G Floyd’s past. He wasn’t a saint. Who is? He was murdered and that was not his fault. He wasn’t guilty of anything in relation to the alleged forged note because he wasn’t given his day in court. He died, face down crying out for his dead mum at the knee of someone who decided he was guilty and would be punished there and then.

The officers were called for a minor offence and handled the situation poorly from start to finish. Even the ones who tried to step in and suggest moving G Floyd on his side didn’t do so with much (any) conviction.

If a person is unresponsive and a fellow officer cannot find a pulse, why you would continue to hold your position on their body for a further 3+ minutes is beyond any reasonable individual.

The law is there to protect us all and to ensure that those who are placed with the burden of enforcing it on a day to day basis are held to the same, if not higher standard than the general public.

I mean the fascination with Chauvin's past is a textbook attempt to defend blatant murder by the fascist militant police in the states, and elsewhere.

I mean, in the defence team's defence, its literally all they could do to defend their client in such an open and shut case like this.

Thankfully the correct decision was made, maybe too little too late, but its a small win that decent people should be happy with.

Hopefully this leads to real change in the states, and this ripples over to here. Our horrible tory cunt govt and nationalistic proto-fascist state is an abomination and has caused so many unnecessary deaths, it NEEDS to change quickly. One of the first steps is to address racial profiling, draconian justice and shitty police gangs.

Nope 0 fact to what your saying which is why he’ll spend hopefully his next 40 years in the bin where he belongs, he deserves the needle

"this will upset many im sure, but anyway, a man with history of violant crime and drug dealing dies in police custody, im not crying over the loss to the human race, the officer had his reasons to be forcefull im sure, the man dead didnt think that hard the last time he burgled someone to fund his drug habit!!!!

Nope 0 fact to what your saying which is why he’ll spend hopefully his next 40 years in the bin where he belongs, he deserves the needle"

Are you in favour of the death penalty for all murders?

"this will upset many im sure, but anyway, a man with history of violant crime and drug dealing dies in police custody, im not crying over the loss to the human race, the officer had his reasons to be forcefull im sure, the man dead didnt think that hard the last time he burgled someone to fund his drug habit!!!!

Nope 0 fact to what your saying which is why he’ll spend hopefully his next 40 years in the bin where he belongs, he deserves the needle

Are you in favour of the death penalty for all murders?"

No not all murderers, I’m for it for peados child killers serial killers etc the type of people who can’t be rehabilitated or shows no mercy even after

No not all murderers, I’m for it for peados child killers serial killers etc the type of people who can’t be rehabilitated or shows no mercy even after"

How do you define "shows no mercy even after"?

"I mean the fascination with Chauvin's past is a textbook attempt to defend blatant murder by the fascist militant police in the states, and elsewhere.

I mean, in the defence team's defence, its literally all they could do to defend their client in such an open and shut case like this.

Thankfully the correct decision was made, maybe too little too late, but its a small win that decent people should be happy with.

Hopefully this leads to real change in the states, and this ripples over to here. Our horrible tory cunt govt and nationalistic proto-fascist state is an abomination and has caused so many unnecessary deaths, it NEEDS to change quickly. One of the first steps is to address racial profiling, draconian justice and shitty police gangs."

lol

Tell us how you really feel, don’t sit on the fence

"I mean the fascination with Chauvin's past is a textbook attempt to defend blatant murder by the fascist militant police in the states, and elsewhere.

Hopefully this leads to real change in the states, and this ripples over to here. Our horrible tory cunt govt and nationalistic proto-fascist state is an abomination and has caused so many unnecessary deaths, it NEEDS to change quickly. One of the first steps is to address racial profiling, draconian justice and shitty police gangs."

did a nasty policeman steal your teddy

"In the same way that much of Chauvin’s previous was not allowed to be presented, I don’t see the fascination with G Floyd’s past. He wasn’t a saint. Who is? He was murdered and that was not his fault. He wasn’t guilty of anything in relation to the alleged forged note because he wasn’t given his day in court. He died, face down crying out for his dead mum at the knee of someone who decided he was guilty and would be punished there and then.

The officers were called for a minor offence and handled the situation poorly from start to finish. Even the ones who tried to step in and suggest moving G Floyd on his side didn’t do so with much (any) conviction.

If a person is unresponsive and a fellow officer cannot find a pulse, why you would continue to hold your position on their body for a further 3+ minutes is beyond any reasonable individual.

The law is there to protect us all and to ensure that those who are placed with the burden of enforcing it on a day to day basis are held to the same, if not higher standard than the general public. "

Hopefully this leads to real change in the states, and this ripples over to here. Our horrible tory cunt govt and nationalistic proto-fascist state is an abomination and has caused so many unnecessary deaths, it NEEDS to change quickly. One of the first steps is to address racial profiling, draconian justice and shitty police gangs.

did a nasty policeman steal your teddy "

What's with all the weird bootlickers on fab lol

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Need more cops to get found guilty of murder for killing unarmed people"

Or better still lets have EVERYONE in society behaving themselves better...everyone stop stealing..being violent and everyone be respectful of everyone.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Good

Manchester (she/her)

"Need more cops to get found guilty of murder for killing unarmed people

Or better still lets have EVERYONE in society behaving themselves better...everyone stop stealing..being violent and everyone be respectful of everyone. "

And cops stop killing people

Or better still lets have EVERYONE in society behaving themselves better...everyone stop stealing..being violent and everyone be respectful of everyone.

And cops stop killing people "

Or better still lets have EVERYONE in society behaving themselves better...everyone stop stealing..being violent and everyone be respectful of everyone. "

Yeah, that starts with holding the gangs of police accountable for their actions.

Why do you think crime happens in a society?

"He [Floyd]wasn’t actually committing a criminal [act] at the time he may not have known the $20 was counterfeit.

"

This is something I've been bothered by throughout the trial. Lots of people pass counterfeit notes unwittingly. Floyd was a regular at Cup Foods to buy phone minutes etc and knew the staff. After he'd passed the note, he didn't run away but sat on his car totally relaxed. I don't believe he could have been being dishonest: if he were, how would he have thought he'd get away with it?

Nearly skipped over this thread, as I knew there would be some gibberish if I delved into the comments here. And no doubt this will fall on deaf ears, but the police have a duty of care to anyone in their custody -people that are presumed innocent until proven guilty - no matter what the person's criminal history. Besides, there's no evidence he sold drugs or was violent. He certainly wasn't violent towards the police in this instance. The force was wholly disproportionate - and according the chief he shouldn't even have been detained / arrested in the first place.

One day, it might be your brother, son, daughter etc... and whatever they may have done in the past you would want the police to discharge their duty of care, reasonably.

Nobody sane wants police officers to be judge, jury and executioners, no matter how we feel about the people they deal with on a day to day basis.

Hope everyone here who has committed a crime, no matter how minor, gets murdered by the state.

"He [Floyd]wasn’t actually committing a criminal [act] at the time he may not have known the $20 was counterfeit.

This is something I've been bothered by throughout the trial. Lots of people pass counterfeit notes unwittingly. Floyd was a regular at Cup Foods to buy phone minutes etc and knew the staff. After he'd passed the note, he didn't run away but sat on his car totally relaxed. I don't believe he could have been being dishonest: if he were, how would he have thought he'd get away with it?"

According to the chief, they wouldn't normally arrest someone for such an accusation - and they wouldn't if it had been little old Doris a bit confused on a Sunday afternoon, but in this instance they drew their guns and stamped their authority. GF's offence was contempt of cop.

Anyway, the verdict was the right one. Let's hope the sentencing reflects the severity of what GF went though ..slowly having the life crushed out of his body. 9min 23 secs, is an extremely long time to be struggling for breath.

"Hope everyone here who has committed a crime, no matter how minor, gets murdered by the state. "

That's the point, often people don't care about how the state / police treat people ...until they do.

"Hope everyone here who has committed a crime, no matter how minor, gets murdered by the state.

That's the point, often people don't care about how the state / police treat people ...until they do. "

Basically. A lot of people in this country are weird fucking bootlickers and love living in an oppressive society that fucks over groups that aren't them (usually middle class and white). Until they get a speeding ticket and they fucking cry like babies.

"Hope everyone here who has committed a crime, no matter how minor, gets murdered by the state.

That's the point, often people don't care about how the state / police treat people ...until they do.

Basically. A lot of people in this country are weird fucking bootlickers and love living in an oppressive society that fucks over groups that aren't them (usually middle class and white). Until they get a speeding ticket and they fucking cry like babies."

UK is oppressive ? News to me.

Basically. A lot of people in this country are weird fucking bootlickers and love living in an oppressive society that fucks over groups that aren't them (usually middle class and white). Until they get a speeding ticket and they fucking cry like babies.

UK is oppressive ? News to me."

Probably is yes.

Let's home none of your family members breaks a minor law one day and gets killed.

Jeezus! People really never cease to amaze me!

Lu

UK is oppressive ? News to me."

Well, yes - you don't live in the UK, so it would be - but all government is by definition, oppressive to an extent.

What matters to people on a day-to-day basis is that they're not among the oppressed. Your privilege is you are not ...currently.

Agree 100%

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

I hope Chauvin gets the serious time in prison he deserves !

His job was to serve and protect, period !

It wasn't his job to judge, and then torture Mr. Floyd to death !

Mr. Floyd shouldn't have been on his chest more than 1 minute or so, without a knee on his neck, then arrested, read his rights, put in vehicle, and transported.

That was Chauvin job, nothing more !

No one in their "right mind" should ever defend any of the actions of such a low life police officer as Chauvin !

"I hope Chauvin gets the serious time in prison he deserves !

His job was to serve and protect, period !

It wasn't his job to judge, and then torture Mr. Floyd to death !

Mr. Floyd shouldn't have been on his chest more than 1 minute or so, without a knee on his neck, then arrested, read his rights, put in vehicle, and transported.

That was Chauvin job, nothing more !

No one in their "right mind" should ever defend any of the actions of such a low life police officer as Chauvin !"

Yeah, that starts with holding the gangs of police accountable for their actions.

Why do you think crime happens in a society?"

Are you suggesting crime happens because of the state and its agents?

Are you suggesting crime happens because of the state and its agents? "

I'm just asking you why you think crime happens.

I'm just asking you why you think crime happens. "

Lots of factors. Poverty primarily. Environmental impact factors like pier groups, upbringing and education (or lack of). Do you think police play a part in creating the criminals they police?

Let's home none of your family members breaks a minor law one day and gets killed.

Jeezus! People really never cease to amaze me!

Lu "

The thing is, he probably has family members who have criminal records, they just probably haven’t said for fear of how people will view them.

Lots of factors. Poverty primarily. Environmental impact factors like pier groups, upbringing and education (or lack of). Do you think police play a part in creating the criminals they police? "

Exactly. And what do you think causes poverty or poor education, if not the state?

And of course they do, what do you think the police are? They are an arm of the state.

Lots of factors. Poverty primarily. Environmental impact factors like pier groups, upbringing and education (or lack of). Do you think police play a part in creating the criminals they police?

Exactly. And what do you think causes poverty or poor education, if not the state?

And of course they do, what do you think the police are? They are an arm of the state."

So the state is supposed to just hand out everything for free ?

Interesting how someone sent me a snarky message about this thread but they haven’t posted...

And of course they do, what do you think the police are? They are an arm of the state.

So the state is supposed to just hand out everything for free ? "

Who said that?

"Interesting how someone sent me a snarky message about this thread but they haven’t posted... "

I hate that then they block you from responding.

Who said that?

"

What is the solution.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Really?

There are various things one could say to you to explain how jour statement shows a totL la k of understanding of the circumstances thT resulted to Floyd's death.

But I won't because your statement tells me all I need to know about you

"Interesting how someone sent me a snarky message about this thread but they haven’t posted...

I hate that then they block you from responding. "

This one didn’t block me, he just doesn’t seem to be too keen on posting his opinion on this on the forum... which is very telling.

And of course they do, what do you think the police are? They are an arm of the state."

I disagree. The police are the necessary effect of criminality, not the cause. Someone posted a thread the other day about order and freedom. The overwhelming consensus of the thread was that order was essential, which requires a policing force of some kind, or society will not function.

Poverty is also caused by many factors, not necessarily just the state.

I disagree. The police are the necessary effect of criminality, not the cause. Someone posted a thread the other day about order and freedom. The overwhelming consensus of the thread was that order was essential, which requires a policing force of some kind, or society will not function.

Poverty is also caused by many factors, not necessarily just the state. "

You dont think the police or the state has any bearing on why many people, especially people of colour from underprivileged backgrounds, are needlessly in prison?

Can't believe we are STILL having these conversations in 2021.

Who said that?

What is the solution."

Stop voting in cunt Tories every fucking year is the absolute basic start. Voting against your own interests for the most part.

You dont think the police or the state has any bearing on why many people, especially people of colour from underprivileged backgrounds, are needlessly in prison?

Can't believe we are STILL having these conversations in 2021."

We are having it because people anymore have to be responsible for their actions. Poor rich black white purple. Even the police.

Can't believe we are STILL having these conversations in 2021."

‘Needlessly’? The statistics don’t bare out your narrative I’m afraid. And you’re lumping the state in with the police. They’re separate entities with separate objectives. You must see the difference, surely?

But it’s clear from your tone you’re a partisan so there isn’t any talking to you I suppose.

We are having it because people anymore have to be responsible for their actions. Poor rich black white purple. Even the police."

But the people who running society are not ever being held accountable for their actions and its ruining society and the planet.

Just because you're doing okay doesnt mean others are.

This personal responsibility shite is just amazing to me. Its such an old fashioned view.

We are having it because people anymore have to be responsible for their actions. Poor rich black white purple. Even the police.

But the people who running society are not ever being held accountable for their actions and its ruining society and the planet.

This personal responsibility shite is just amazing to me. Its such an old fashioned view."

It's is simple not old school still applies. Break into my house you have 2 options. Body bag or police. Personal responsibility you want to be a criminal knowing it is wrong. Those are my options I present to you. Choices not government not police. You made a self conscious choice.

This personal responsibility shite is just amazing to me. Its such an old fashioned view.

It's is simple not old school still applies. Break into my house you have 2 options. Body bag or police. Personal responsibility you want to be a criminal knowing it is wrong. Those are my options I present to you. Choices not government not police. You made a self conscious choice."

Right but WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO MAKE THAT CHOICE!?

It's is simple not old school still applies. Break into my house you have 2 options. Body bag or police. Personal responsibility you want to be a criminal knowing it is wrong. Those are my options I present to you. Choices not government not police. You made a self conscious choice.

Right but WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO MAKE THAT CHOICE!?"

You can be poor and not be a criminal - you are aware of that aren’t you?

Believe it or not there is a lot of social mobility both here and in the US whether you choose to accept it or not.

Okay yeah i'm done with this.

Utterly baffling people are still this tory and hate poor and black people so much.

This country sucks so much cock its insane.

"Okay yeah i'm done with this.

Utterly baffling people are still this tory and hate poor and black people so much.

This country sucks so much cock its insane. "

And there we have it. ‘Everyone who disagrees with me is a Tory and evil’. Can’t debate so don’t engage.

What about those of us who are moderately conservative and black?

Like me...

Right but WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO MAKE THAT CHOICE!?"

It is a option they choose to pursue instead of finding the law abiding option. Simple choices once again. Not that hard to figure out. Plenty available options that do not involve criminal activity.

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Coventry(ish)

he was a known crimanal, and the police arresting him would have been well aware of that, they have radios from the main office, and thats good as they know who they are dealing with, i dont condone him being killed, see my previous post, however he cant expect kid gloves, i have every sympathy for the policeman in this one, it wasnt racist, trust me ive lived all over the world and seen the most horrific racism, this wasnt the same, this was a police man, normal guy, knowing he had to arrest a known crimimal, and one with history of violant crime, sometimes using weopons, he wasnt taking any chances, he probably was shitting him self, what woud you have done, i think in the same place things wouldnt have been much different, all people when arrested complain of handcuffs hurting etc, its not alot different so gets ignored, maybe not right, but it is the way things are, im not going to cry about a violant crimanal dieing"

How stupid

Like me... "

You don’t get a say, clearly. You’re guilty of wrongthink

Coventry(ish)

It's is simple not old school still applies. Break into my house you have 2 options. Body bag or police. Personal responsibility you want to be a criminal knowing it is wrong. Those are my options I present to you. Choices not government not police. You made a self conscious choice."

35 in a 30...bang you're dead..you made your choice..all your own fault...your choice.

I'm in the US. But nice debate .

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"You can be poor and not be a criminal - you are aware of that aren’t you?

Believe it or not there is a lot of social mobility both here and in the US whether you choose to accept it or not. "

From all the middle class podcasts I've listened to about this sort of thing, it seems in many situations its actually astonishingly hard.

35 in a 30...bang you're dead..you made your choice..all your own fault...your choice."

Nice speeding ticket would apply. You choice to speed.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Like me... "

I will tell you and please listen..

You are beautiful as a person and part of the solution...

Then we have Cwmbran nonsense who is just not part of the problem but a major part of the problem..

You are lovely and treasured on here as part of a very small community and I respect you for that..

"You can be poor and not be a criminal - you are aware of that aren’t you?

Believe it or not there is a lot of social mobility both here and in the US whether you choose to accept it or not.

From all the middle class podcasts I've listened to about this sort of thing, it seems in many situations its actually astonishingly hard. "

What’s a ‘middle class podcast’ and in what way do they refer to social mobility?

Coventry(ish)

35 in a 30...bang you're dead..you made your choice..all your own fault...your choice.

Nice speeding ticket would apply. You choice to speed."

I don't speed but was hoping that anyone that does would get stopped by the police and murdered. It would make my roads much safer.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

This is something I've been bothered by throughout the trial. Lots of people pass counterfeit notes unwittingly. Floyd was a regular at Cup Foods to buy phone minutes etc and knew the staff. After he'd passed the note, he didn't run away but sat on his car totally relaxed. I don't believe he could have been being dishonest: if he were, how would he have thought he'd get away with it?"

Can Anyone here honestly hand on their heart say they have never passed on forged money ? It would be an interesting answer because the Bank of England reckon there are somewhere between 5 and 10 million pound worth out there in circulation ... and one point roughly 1 in 30 pound coins were thought to be fake

I know I can’t... I can’t say I check every note... I get it and put it in my wallet...I get it out and straight to another person

That’s is how easy it is to pass them on without knowing....

You never know he knew it was fake.....

And that is what makes what happened after so senseless

This is something I've been bothered by throughout the trial. Lots of people pass counterfeit notes unwittingly. Floyd was a regular at Cup Foods to buy phone minutes etc and knew the staff. After he'd passed the note, he didn't run away but sat on his car totally relaxed. I don't believe he could have been being dishonest: if he were, how would he have thought he'd get away with it?

Can Anyone here honestly hand on their heart say they have never passed on forged money ? It would be an interesting answer because the Bank of England reckon there are somewhere between 5 and 10 million pound worth out there in circulation ... and one point roughly 1 in 30 pound coins were thought to be fake

I know I can’t... I can’t say I check every note... I get it and put it in my wallet...I get it out and straight to another person

That’s is how easy it is to pass them on without knowing....

You never know he knew it was fake.....

And that is what makes what happened after so senseless "

TBH I feel for the cashier too.

Chelmsford

I feel sorry for the rookie cop

No not all murderers, I’m for it for peados child killers serial killers etc the type of people who can’t be rehabilitated or shows no mercy even after

How do you define "shows no mercy even after"?"

No apology and doesn’t think what he done is wrong

Chelmsford

No apology and doesn’t think what he done is wrong "

He get his sentence in a few weeks...

Chelmsford

I think it was the rookie cops first day of so on the beat

STOKE ON TRENT

"I think it was the rookie cops first day of so on the beat"

So that makes it ok???

STOKE ON TRENT

"I think it was the rookie cops first day of so on the beat"

He was not a rookie

Chelmsford

"I think it was the rookie cops first day of so on the beat

So that makes it ok??? "

It makes it understandable

STOKE ON TRENT

So that makes it ok???

It makes it understandable"

No it does not

Chelmsford

So that makes it ok???

No it does not "

On your world no

In my world yes

By *asonvweMan  over a year ago

dungannon

If a policeman is confronted with a man out of his head on.Almost superhuman ,no fear ,no pain.A policeman makes a decision to protect the public.How many things have you done in life were hindsight showed you were wrong.These men are confronted with heavily crazy people regularly .Black ,white any colour ,which this name ,Blacks lives matter is so racist .We are all equal ,yet the country of white people campaigned celebrated this conviction .How many young girls are human trafficked every month ,was it in TV .Go figure

STOKE ON TRENT

"If a policeman is confronted with a man out of his head on.Almost superhuman ,no fear ,no pain.A policeman makes a decision to protect the public.How many things have you done in life were hindsight showed you were wrong.These men are confronted with heavily crazy people regularly .Black ,white any colour ,which this name ,Blacks lives matter is so racist .We are all equal ,yet the country of white people campaigned celebrated this conviction .How many young girls are human trafficked every month ,was it in TV .Go figure "

Yeah go figure keep making excuses

So that makes it ok???

No it does not

On your world no

In my world yes"

It was not his first day at all that’s a lie Google is your friend

Chelmsford

So that makes it ok???

No it does not

On your world no

In my world yes

It was not his first day at all that’s a lie Google is your friend "

Enlighten us please

He get his sentence in a few weeks..."

Good hope he gets the full 40

STOKE ON TRENT

He get his sentence in a few weeks...

Good hope he gets the full 40"

And more

Chelmsford

And the sun will set...rise...

And despite Biden words..

Fuck all will change.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"If a policeman is confronted with a man out of his head on.Almost superhuman ,no fear ,no pain.A policeman makes a decision to protect the public.How many things have you done in life were hindsight showed you were wrong.These men are confronted with heavily crazy people regularly .Black ,white any colour ,which this name ,Blacks lives matter is so racist .We are all equal ,yet the country of white people campaigned celebrated this conviction .How many young girls are human trafficked every month ,was it in TV .Go figure "

With hindsight, I can see that I've done many wrong things in my life.

I've never killed anyone though

STOKE ON TRENT

"And the sun will set...rise...

Fuck all will change.

."

Yeah but at least one was caught on camera

STOKE ON TRENT

Change is coming

Chelmsford

Fuck all will change.

Yeah but at least one was caught on camera "

Just one.

STOKE ON TRENT

Fuck all will change.

Yeah but at least one was caught on camera

Just one."

On camera

Chelmsford

"Change is coming "

Keep believing.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Change is coming

Keep believing.

"

Yeah you keep doubting and being negative

Chelmsford

"Change is coming

Keep believing.

Yeah you keep doubting and being negative "

Yep.. a glass half empty....I have learned that by being pessimistic that I am rarely disappointed...

STOKE ON TRENT

"Good "

X

"Change is coming

Keep believing.

Yeah you keep doubting and being negative

Yep.. a glass half empty....I have learned that by being pessimistic that I am rarely disappointed..."

Gun sales through the roof. Great change. Everyone realizing defunding police is not a good idea. Personal protection love it.

By *raveller_87Man  over a year ago

Rossendale

"Watching the verdict being read out made my stomach churn. His expression was one of arrogance and disbelief. I feel he was convinced that he would not be charged and why should he. He lives in a culture that is poisoned by institutional racism. Further more his colleagues on that day where complicit in what could be argued as a public execution. I hope that this case changes the mindset of those that are there to protect society are not immune from prosecution if they fall fowl of the law. "

I agree. His reaction to the verdict was disgusting!

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

Did watch the trial and listen to the testimony of other officers and expects?? Once someone is handcuffed with their hands behind them then they have no chance of hurting the officer. If he felt the cuffs were not enough while the man was on the ground, all the had to do was manipulate his wrists,trust me I know this coz I teach and have trained in self defence for years. Once you manipulate someone's wrist especially if they're handcuffed with their hands to to back they can't hurt you. There was no need for him to put his knee on his throat and that's not part of their police training. You can say you've seen racism at its worst but have you ever experienced it personally??

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

If you think we're all equal then you're delusional. Have you ever been stopped by the police because of your skin colour?Have you ever been followed around by security when you walk into Designer shop just because your black. We are not equal and well never be.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Good hope he gets the full 40"

He won’t get 40..... Minnesota sentencing guidelines for a 1st time offender for 2nd degree murder is 12.5 years... this interesting thing is going to be what the judge adds onto that for “aggravating factors” such as was it an abuse of authority, was it unusually cruel, were children present ect.

This wisest thing chauvin did was to decide it would be the judge who decides this rather than the jury

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If a policeman is confronted with a man out of his head on.Almost superhuman ,no fear ,no pain.A policeman makes a decision to protect the public.How many things have you done in life were hindsight showed you were wrong.These men are confronted with heavily crazy people regularly .Black ,white any colour ,which this name ,Blacks lives matter is so racist .We are all equal ,yet the country of white people campaigned celebrated this conviction .How many young girls are human trafficked every month ,was it in TV .Go figure

If you think we're all equal then you're delusional. Have you ever been stopped by the police because of your skin colour?Have you ever been followed around by security when you walk into Designer shop just because your black. We are not equal and well never be."

When people silly quotes about being superhuman and interactions with the police I always ask them how many times they have been stopped and searched

Funny enough there number is nowhere near as big as mine

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"Funny enough their number is nowhere near as big as mine "

Proof if any was needed that racial/colour profiling is alive and well.

Sorry you have had to experience that Fabio, and so many times too. It's shitty.

"If a policeman is confronted with a man out of his head on.Almost superhuman ,no fear ,no pain.A policeman makes a decision to protect the public.How many things have you done in life were hindsight showed you were wrong.These men are confronted with heavily crazy people regularly .Black ,white any colour ,which this name ,Blacks lives matter is so racist .We are all equal ,yet the country of white people campaigned celebrated this conviction .How many young girls are human trafficked every month ,was it in TV .Go figure

If you think we're all equal then you're delusional. Have you ever been stopped by the police because of your skin colour?Have you ever been followed around by security when you walk into Designer shop just because your black. We are not equal and well never be.

When people silly quotes about being superhuman and interactions with the police I always ask them how many times they have been stopped and searched

Funny enough there number is nowhere near as big as mine "

It’s not really a silly quote at all tho Fabio. The reason I was medically retired is because of a ‘superhuman’ fuck wit on who didn’t want to be arrested who nearly broke my back and left me unable to walk for two months. He had no qualms at all about beating the shit out of a female cop to get away. So the quote is not without merit or evidence.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

"

The acid test is whether that works on a particular day!"

Chelmsford

I think the man clearly used prolonged unneccey force on Mr Floyd. Now wether it was racist or not is another matter. Was that aspect investigated?

"I think the man clearly used prolonged unneccey force on Mr Floyd. Now wether it was racist or not is another matter. Was that aspect investigated?"

There’s been no mention at any stage throughout the entire trial that there was a racial element to the killing. Not one. But now he’s been found guilty the narrative appears to be shifting and we’re expected to accept it was a racial murder. With no evidence whatsoever.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

No one has said that if no one committed crime...then there would be no incidents like this.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Feel this guy was held out to dry be the police force there was a number of officers there and not one went shit this is wrong need to steep in ...

He clearly was just doing his job HOW He thought it was to be done and so must the have the other officers yes he kill a guy but it's the Police Force that is doing the murdering Not just one roge racist cop.

Guilt To Spot The Mod ..

White Wash ..

"Feel this guy was held out to dry be the police force there was a number of officers there and not one went shit this is wrong need to steep in ...

He clearly was just doing his job HOW He thought it was to be done and so must the have the other officers yes he kill a guy but it's the Police Force that is doing the murdering Not just one roge racist cop.

Guilt To Spot The Mod ..

White Wash ..

"

The other officers are due on trial later this year..

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

"Feel this guy was held out to dry be the police force there was a number of officers there and not one went shit this is wrong need to steep in ...

Guilt To Spot The Mod ..

White Wash ..

"

They actually did try to intervene albeit it with no real conviction. One officer asked if they should turn Floyd on his side and Chauvin said he was fine where he was.

Another officer actually checked a for pulse and told Chauvin they couldn’t find one. Chauvin decided to continue to kneel on him for more than 3 minutes until the paramedics arrived and they rolled his dead body onto a stretcher.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Guilt To Spot The Mod ..

White Wash ..

They actually did try to intervene albeit it with no real conviction. One officer asked if they should turn Floyd on his side and Chauvin said he was fine where he was.

Another officer actually checked a for pulse and told Chauvin they couldn’t find one. Chauvin decided to continue to kneel on him for more than 3 minutes until the paramedics arrived and they rolled his dead body onto a stretcher."

The reality is nothing is going to change there's a man going to jail never to be released but the issues with US police is and will remain the UK have been trying to remove the racist for 20 now you are all welcome to have your own judgements on that.

Guilt To Spot The Mod ..

White Wash ..

"

Yeah a few actually stepped in and he wouldn’t budge so that’s not true. Right and he was doing his job wrong he deserves all the years coming his way they should hang him out to dry because he deserves it. Only thing your right about is that the police in the US are abhorrently murdering unarmed people

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Guilt To Spot The Mod ..

White Wash ..

Another officer actually checked a for pulse and told Chauvin they couldn’t find one. Chauvin decided to continue to kneel on him for more than 3 minutes until the paramedics arrived and they rolled his dead body onto a stretcher.

The reality is nothing is going to change there's a man going to jail never to be released but the issues with US police is and will remain the UK have been trying to remove the racist for 20 now you are all welcome to have your own judgements on that."

So he has free reign to kill people simply because the issue is so ingrained in the system. He shouldn't have been tried for the crime he committed because it will never effect real change in the system?

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

There’s been no mention at any stage throughout the entire trial that there was a racial element to the killing. Not one. But now he’s been found guilty the narrative appears to be shifting and we’re expected to accept it was a racial murder. With no evidence whatsoever. "

I agree with you.

I look at this case as a case of negligence (just how a medical professional causing death to a patient due to negligence) as he was doing his job and due to his negligence (over-zealous), caused death.

I just wondered though, is it really 2nd degree murder or should it be unintentional manslaughter?

However I'm sure the judge has made the best decision (I hope).

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

There’s been no mention at any stage throughout the entire trial that there was a racial element to the killing. Not one. But now he’s been found guilty the narrative appears to be shifting and we’re expected to accept it was a racial murder. With no evidence whatsoever.

I agree with you.

I look at this case as a case of negligence (just how a medical professional causing death to a patient due to negligence) as he was doing his job and due to his negligence (over-zealous), caused death.

I just wondered though, is it really 2nd degree murder or should it be unintentional manslaughter?

However I'm sure the judge has made the best decision (I hope). "

For it to have been considered manslaughter under Minnesota law, then the knee on his neck would have to have been considered to be accidental...

Accidental for 9 minutes and like someone said a an officer pointed out that he had no pulse and his decision was to continue with knee on neck for a further 3 minutes!

For the 2nd degree murder charge to stick.... the actions was considered to be a 2nd degree assault that led to cause bodily harm....

Chelmsford

And no racist element ?

I don't know but it seems not important in the trial ?

"And no racist element ?

I don't know but it seems not important in the trial ?"

It’s not been mentioned once at any stage of the trial. Only after conviction. No evidence of it at all.

Chelmsford

Lots of spin will be out on this

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Good news - let's how it will bring about real legislative change."

Shocking and horrifying what this type of animal was wearing a police uniform for years.

Chelmsford

"Good news - let's how it will bring about real legislative change.

Shocking and horrifying what this type of animal was wearing a police uniform for years. "

He will serve his time...

His motives unclear

"Good news - let's how it will bring about real legislative change.

Shocking and horrifying what this type of animal was wearing a police uniform for years.

He will serve his time...

His motives unclear "

His motives were very clear ! Not giving a shit about what Georges was telling him.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It's now going to open up a can of worms for the action of the police where unjustified action was taken on previous occasions and I believe these will end up being further investigated it's about time it's just sad that it's took the death of a innocent victim to bring about change

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport