FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Penis enlargement

Penis enlargement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the advances in modern medicine and some of the things that can be achieved, I’m still wondering when a reliable and consistent penis enlargement surgery will be possible.

Are you telling me they haven’t found a way for every guy to have the option for a 20inch cock

Id be interested to hear anyones experience with penis enlargement, what the method or surgery was and if they work over time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

size isn’t everything

"size isn’t everything"

I was waiting for that. I’m fine with my size now, perhaps wasn’t as a teenager, but it’s just one of those things I wonder about time to time.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I haven't got any experience, but I have read and heard that there are serious drawbacks to enlargement. The result can sometimes be lumpy and unnatural. If the extra that's put in is body fat, that can get absorbed by the body in the normal way and so the effect ends up temporary.

I would only consider it if I was unusually small, which I'm not. It's worth remembering that men are more obsessed with the size of their manhood than women are. Men should do it for themselves and not because they want to impress women. In my experience most women don't give a shit about big cocks as long as there's enough there.

Why would they want a 20 inch??

One word... Ouch

"size isn’t everything

I was waiting for that. I’m fine with my size now, perhaps wasn’t as a teenager, but it’s just one of those things I wonder about time to time. "

thing is, it only seems to be guys who are the size queens, women are really not that bothered about size, just as long as you know what you’re doing with it

"Why would they want a 20 inch??

One word... Ouch "

I’m trying to imagine if a safe and reliable enlargement was possible, there would definitely be guys who go over the top with it. Like those ladies who have the worlds biggest boobs, some guys would want the worlds biggest dick

"I haven't got any experience, but I have read and heard that there are serious drawbacks to enlargement. The result can sometimes be lumpy and unnatural. If the extra that's put in is body fat, that can get absorbed by the body in the normal way and so the effect ends up temporary.

I would only consider it if I was unusually small, which I'm not. It's worth remembering that men are more obsessed with the size of their manhood than women are. Men should do it for themselves and not because they want to impress women. In my experience most women don't give a shit about big cocks as long as there's enough there."

That’s another thing there are guys who have really small penises and it affects their MH severely. I always thought science would find a way but clearly not. Can imagine it may be very profitable too.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

The mechanics of erections is fascinating, and not understood by most people let alone men.

The blood flow, nerves, spongy tissue etc, all mean that its not simply a case of adding in a silicone bag.

When you look at the different types of prosthetics used to aid erectile issues, from the bendy metal rods to the saline balloons, most of those result in some shrinkage.

"I haven't got any experience, but I have read and heard that there are serious drawbacks to enlargement. The result can sometimes be lumpy and unnatural. If the extra that's put in is body fat, that can get absorbed by the body in the normal way and so the effect ends up temporary.

I would only consider it if I was unusually small, which I'm not. It's worth remembering that men are more obsessed with the size of their manhood than women are. Men should do it for themselves and not because they want to impress women. In my experience most women don't give a shit about big cocks as long as there's enough there.

That’s another thing there are guys who have really small penises and it affects their MH severely. I always thought science would find a way but clearly not. Can imagine it may be very profitable too. "

i agree, i dont have a big penis but have a high sex drive, the mental torment that we go through is incredible, from this site my impression is size does matter to both male and female and as yet not been proven worng. I learnt other ways to please a women, some say i have a talented tongue, but i would love to have a bigger cock just to provide more self confidence

"The mechanics of erections is fascinating, and not understood by most people let alone men.

The blood flow, nerves, spongy tissue etc, all mean that its not simply a case of adding in a silicone bag.

When you look at the different types of prosthetics used to aid erectile issues, from the bendy metal rods to the saline balloons, most of those result in some shrinkage."

I remember watching videos about this and how the the layers of muscle in the penis are so complex that it’s not straight forward. I guess thats why I always wonder when they’ll find a way. It’ll be a break through when they do.

"

i agree, i dont have a big penis but have a high sex drive, the mental torment that we go through is incredible, from this site my impression is size does matter to both male and female and as yet not been proven worng. I learnt other ways to please a women, some say i have a talented tongue, but i would love to have a bigger cock just to provide more self confidence"

In my experience size matters to a certain extent but I wouldn’t put everything on it. I’m just surprised no company is working on cracking it because they would make billions I’m sure.

By *iscreet-is-paramountMan  over a year ago

somewhere only we know.

I can understand someone wanting to do this if they have a little tinkle. I saw a doc on telly ages ago, the bloke had fat injected in and his cock looked like road kill. It only lasted a month and he was back to do it again.

not sure i want a doctor messing with my penis,unless its for medical reasons,is it worth the risk? be happy with what youve got

» Add a new message to this topic