FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile improvement

Profile improvement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning all, I have been on here a few weeks now and don’t seem to have any success, can you all check my profile out and give me any suggestions on improving my profile please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Right, I'm gonna sound harsh, I'm not meaning it cunty but I'm doing it to lead you to your own answers.

What do you mean by success?

What were you expecting?

Basic conversations and hopefully someone too meet ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know your looking for advice OP but the only advice I can give is be you. Your profile is a reflection of you and your personality, so build your profile around that.

Some people will like it, other's won't but at least the people you match with will be the right people for you. Don't bust your ass trying to be anything people tell you to be.

Remember everyone's a critic.

Good luck

"Basic conversations and hopefully someone too meet ??"

You do realise that its actually still a pandemic though right?

I am fully aware of this, but i wasn’t looking too meet straight away ??

Think of your profile as a CV and any messages as a cover letter.

Sell yourself, express what you seek and what you can bring to the moment.

Have patience, be respectful and read profiles before messaging

shits creek

"Basic conversations and hopefully someone too meet ??"

When you're responding to a comment if you press reply + quote to the comment you want to respond to it'll make it so much easier.

Right then.

Buckle up, coz this may not be what you want or expect to hear.

Your expectations although they don't seem much to ask, well, they won't be easy to come by.

Too many dudes have joined the site thinking it's dial-a-gash. Sending shit messages to profiles they ain't even read clogging up inboxes. I state on my profile I rarely read messages, that I don't wanna meet and there's every chance I won't want to meet off here again. I've still got 172 unread messages in there off people trying to seduce me with things like "hey babe"

2 weeks is fuck all, not a little bit of fuck all but a massive fuck all. People can be here years without getting a sniff of minge. This place has the capacity of stripping your confidence to the point you think you must be a leper.... if you let it.

Still not out of lockdown. Many folks haven't seen their own family in over a year. I haven't seen my son since Feb last year. When the time comes where do you think peoples priorities are gonna lie? Yep. Hugging their families, not arranging a fuck.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Definitely more photos, body shots, bum/torso, maybe different outfits, line a suit?

Your bio is ok, doesn't really say much about the kind of sex that you enjoy though? Vanilla? Kinky? Any fetishes...

"Basic conversations and hopefully someone too meet ??

One hundred percent agree with everything you have just said, it’s definitely stripping my confidence

When you're responding to a comment if you press reply + quote to the comment you want to respond to it'll make it so much easier.

Right then.

Your expectations although they don't seem much to ask, well, they won't be easy to come by.

Too many dudes have joined the site thinking it's dial-a-gash. Sending shit messages to profiles they ain't even read clogging up inboxes. I state on my profile I rarely read messages, that I don't wanna meet and there's every chance I won't want to meet off here again. I've still got 172 unread messages in there off people trying to seduce me with things like "hey babe"

2 weeks is fuck all, not a little bit of fuck all but a massive fuck all. People can be here years without getting a sniff of minge. This place has the capacity of stripping your confidence to the point you think you must be a leper.... if you let it.

Still not out of lockdown. Many folks haven't seen their own family in over a year. I haven't seen my son since Feb last year. When the time comes where do you think peoples priorities are gonna lie? Yep. Hugging their families, not arranging a fuck.

"

"Good morning all, I have been on here a few weeks now and don’t seem to have any success, can you all check my profile out and give me any suggestions on improving my profile please. "

I'd say change to bi curious if you're thinking of experimenting with a couple.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Would you really meet people aged 18-99?

It's not a great look is it? Sort of gives the impression you're desperate and not too bothered just as long as you get your end away.

Your profile is OK, the main issue is that you are another single guy in a sea of them and you just haven't been here long enough to get a response from the much smaller number of couples and females.

Look at it this way - if you went to a pub every day but for every woman there were 50-100 men how soon would you expect to pull one?

shits creek

I've copied this bit from a similar thread the other day, where people were wanting profile advice. Why should people tell you how to be you? Coz then you won't be you, you'll be a version other people have created.

Be you. If you're blurry, bland, boring, lazy, exciting, artistic, scruffy, dirty, immaculate or a lyrical motherfucking genius, it really serves both parties better if you don't pretend to be something you ain't.

By both parties 99.9 times out of 100 it'll be you and your hand but fuck it, at least there's no awkward silence and that 0.01 that ain't your hand will have some idea who they're meeting if you're simply yourself.

This site is not a free fanny pass.

If you actually want to meet people then you'll have to make a physical effort not just a virtual one. Organised socials, clubs, events.

If you just want a quick fuck then you'll be better served going to a pub and pulling that way.

Right then.

"

this!!

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Dial-a-gash

Peach I love you

Nothing really to add as I think its all been said. Be yourself, interact on forums and pray

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Right then.

"

Bingo!!!

Wait till after 21st June, if you’re not ankle deep in clung after that maybe have another look at your profile.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

What the hell is it with everyone’s ‘help me with my profile’ threads recently?!

I know that it’s hard to write about yourself but can people not work it out for themselves?

There’s something very strange about asking strangers to do your emotional labour just so you can have sex...

The great fab paradox...

Try too hard and you seem desperate. Don't try, you seem lazy.

My advice?

Let the ladies come to you. Sounds counterintuitive but bear with me.

There's only one of you so make the best of it. Assume you are never going to meet and remove meeting as an objective. Women are canny enough and will realise that unless you state you are only here for a chat, you are hoping to get a meet at some point. So don't push for a meet.

By participating in the forums and rattling around, you'll catch someone's eye. They may message, they may not. But they'll have a better understanding of what makes you tick and in turn there's a better chance of striking up a conversation.

Like you, every woman on here is also an individual. Treat everyone as a person and not a potential conquest, your success rate will improve.

And finally... The forum never forgets. Make an arse of yourself and it will be remembered.

» Add a new message to this topic