FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Random fact!

Random fact!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indy Sometimes OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

BoxHill

I just learned that the aardvark (ant eater) has a 60cm long tongue and can lick 150 times a minute. Not suggesting any thing indecent here but it does make me wonder!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I learnt today (well to be accurate, yesterday), that amaretto goes really well with fresh orange juice and a lime wedge.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Those adds on Facebook and stuff are from profile your searches so if something embarrassing pops up on someone’s know they been search for it

predictive text mastikes aren’t mastikes it’s the phone agrithem learning what the person says and trying to predict they text

Ie if a word gets changed it like want to wank then just no sed person types wank a lot on they phone

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I learned the other day that the juice remaining in a tin of strawberries goes well with vodka and ice.

"Those adds on Facebook and stuff are from profile your searches so if something embarrassing pops up on someone’s know they been search for it

predictive text mastikes aren’t mastikes it’s the phone agrithem learning what the person says and trying to predict they text

Ie if a word gets changed it like want to wank then just no sed person types wank a lot on they phone "

My phone never corrects my swearing now lol

There are 38 tik taks in a box of tik taks

» Add a new message to this topic