FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fact or fantasy?

Fact or fantasy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Post a naughty story below and let your fellow fabbers guess fact or fantasy!

I’ll go first to kick it off...

As a hotel night Porter I was fired after being discovered on cctv shagging the bride to be, the day before her wedding, on the check in counter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

"Post a naughty story below and let your fellow fabbers guess fact or fantasy!

As a hotel night Porter I was fired after being discovered on cctv shagging the bride to be, the day before her wedding, on the check in counter "

im gonna say fact

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I had a one night stand at a wedding 10 years after I told the woman that I was in love with her and not to marry the guy she did. When I woke up the next morning, she had already checked out, not seen her since

"Post a naughty story below and let your fellow fabbers guess fact or fantasy!

As a hotel night Porter I was fired after being discovered on cctv shagging the bride to be, the day before her wedding, on the check in counter im gonna say fact "

Almost but no cigar... I wasn’t fired

Chatham

I was having sex with a girl doggy style on the bonnet of my car, when she turned and I put her on the bonnet and carried on I had to stop mid flow cos I burnt my balls on the hot bonnet

"I was having sex with a girl doggy style on the bonnet of my car, when she turned and I put her on the bonnet and carried on I had to stop mid flow cos I burnt my balls on the hot bonnet "

I hope this is facts

"I had a one night stand at a wedding 10 years after I told the woman that I was in love with her and not to marry the guy she did. When I woke up the next morning, she had already checked out, not seen her since"

Facts?

Chatham

"I was having sex with a girl doggy style on the bonnet of my car, when she turned and I put her on the bonnet and carried on I had to stop mid flow cos I burnt my balls on the hot bonnet

I hope this is facts "

yeah it’s a fact was like balls of fire lol

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

visiting

Had sex with my ex bf on his wedding day before the ceremony, in the honeymoon suite

"Had sex with my ex bf on his wedding day before the ceremony, in the honeymoon suite "

Fiction?

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"I had a one night stand at a wedding 10 years after I told the woman that I was in love with her and not to marry the guy she did. When I woke up the next morning, she had already checked out, not seen her since

Facts?"

actually it is completely true, I first met her in the night club I used to work in, found out she was actually seeing a friend at the time, whom she married and divorced 5 year later

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/21 01:25:14]

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

"I was having sex with a girl doggy style on the bonnet of my car, when she turned and I put her on the bonnet and carried on I had to stop mid flow cos I burnt my balls on the hot bonnet "

Your car must have been over heating as much as you then because, I've dented a couple of car bonnets, but never singed myself on one.

This is fun!! But I think it’d be even more interesting if you had to put two stories, one is fact one is fantasy and try see which is which. makes it more juicy haha

Anyway let’s see with the normal fact or fantasy.

When I went on holiday to Malta, I went to the supermarket to get milk and a few other bits for me and a friend, I was approached by a handsome local boy and instead of getting the shopping done, I went home with him and we ended up having a great sex session. Getting some local milk ... all over my face instead haha

"This is fun!! But I think it’d be even more interesting if you had to put two stories, one is fact one is fantasy and try see which is which. makes it more juicy haha

When I went on holiday to Malta, I went to the supermarket to get milk and a few other bits for me and a friend, I was approached by a handsome local boy and instead of getting the shopping done, I went home with him and we ended up having a great sex session. Getting some local milk ... all over my face instead haha "

Or the other story is:

I ended up finding out I was being involved romantically with a guy who, at some point in his life, ended up in jail for murder and his case was all over the BBC as a media circus

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

visiting

"Had sex with my ex bf on his wedding day before the ceremony, in the honeymoon suite

Fiction? "

Alas I am embarrassed to say, it’s a fact.

"This is fun!! But I think it’d be even more interesting if you had to put two stories, one is fact one is fantasy and try see which is which. makes it more juicy haha

When I went on holiday to Malta, I went to the supermarket to get milk and a few other bits for me and a friend, I was approached by a handsome local boy and instead of getting the shopping done, I went home with him and we ended up having a great sex session. Getting some local milk ... all over my face instead haha

Or the other story is:

I ended up finding out I was being involved romantically with a guy who, at some point in his life, ended up in jail for murder and his case was all over the BBC as a media circus

"

Being involved with a murder I think is the real story

Or the other story is:

Being involved with a murder I think is the real story "

Hahaha! U got it right..... (horrified...)

The other story was half truth, as met a local guy from an app but wasn’t in Malta. And not as exciting as my fake story

"As a hotel night Porter I was fired after being discovered on cctv shagging the bride to be, the day before her wedding, on the check in counter "

I know this is just a bit of fun but I'm calling this out as the obvious bullshit story that it is.

Supposing it was true then you would definitely have been fired if it was caught on cctv.

Just my view. Laure

"As a hotel night Porter I was fired after being discovered on cctv shagging the bride to be, the day before her wedding, on the check in counter

I know this is just a bit of fun but I'm calling this out as the obvious bullshit story that it is.

Supposing it was true then you would definitely have been fired if it was caught on cctv.

Just my view. Laure "

My fact was that it happened the getting caught part was not true. It would have definitely been caught on the cctv though and I’m sure if someone had have watched it I’d have definitely been relieved of my post lol

Or the other story is:

Being involved with a murder I think is the real story

Hahaha! U got it right..... (horrified...)

The other story was half truth, as met a local guy from an app but wasn’t in Malta. And not as exciting as my fake story "

Mental! At least you never ended up a victim!!

i shit in a womens best shoes while she was asleep in bed

"i shit in a womens best shoes while she was asleep in bed"

If this is fact I want to know why haha

» Add a new message to this topic