FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Malfunctioning clothing

Malfunctioning clothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ummm... so i saw this really cute boob tube when shopping in one of the supermarkets

It was dirt cheap and one of my mates is always banging on about boob tubes, so i bought it thinking what is the worst that can happen

Tonight i discovered what, when i wore it under a see through /loose-knit jumper... And discovered that despite buying a smaller size it fell down without me realising... three times

Omg that cctv is gonna be interesting... my boobies were pretty much on display

What is the worst that's happened to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

You should display your boobs more often!!

By *ig red22Man  over a year ago

Norwich

I wouldn't worry to much

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Swing dress getting caught in underwear

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have lovely boobicles so whoever views that footage will be very lucky

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Had a nip slip from the wrap around wetlook bra our my pics... luckily it was on stage with a stripper... so no one seemed to notice/mind

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I once had my boob tube pulled down in the middle of a packed dance floor damn I miss those days

By *lueeyedblonde78Woman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Swing dresses on a windy day, spent the whole time trying to hold it down so I wasn't constantly flashing my underwear lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've mentioned this before.

I was wearing a wrap dress, stockings, suspenders but no knickers. We were on holiday in Guernsey and got out of the car to take some photos in a very windy beach front car park. It was only when the guy in the van beside me drove off with a huge grin on his face that I realised my dress had blown right open

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I was once at a formal function wearing a strapless dress.

I was being introduced to the Lord of the area and the fellow "posh" people, high up people of the area.

I sneezed the dress ripped and dropped to my waist, Lord smiled his wife slapped him and I had a jolly nice man who owns a very well known communication company find me a safety pin to fix my dress.

I didn't have to buy a drink for the rest of the evening and won a few tenders that night.

I also ran across a road exposing my breasts infront of a riot van full of police who stopped me and asked if they stroke my guide dog puppy. Then told me my boobs were on show.

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

" I once had my boob tube pulled down in the middle of a packed dance floor damn I miss those days "

I'm sorry I missed that day myself

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Do you have a photo with said boobtube exposing your breasticles OP?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I had a zip break on a skirt on a night out. After 30 mins in the toilets with my friend we managed to fix it but I didn't dare undo it again and the rest of the night I had to shimmy my skirt up to just about high enough and squat .

I've also had the classic bikini incident on a waterslide.

" I once had my boob tube pulled down in the middle of a packed dance floor damn I miss those days "

You see i think that is my error, my boobies are clearly not big enough to keep it up

Back in the day, I was in a nightclub in some rather tight black trousers, bent down to pick up my handbag off the floor and my trousers split from crotch to seam at the back. To add insult to injury, I was wearing a black thong and had saddle- sores on my arse. Oh and this club had a balcony above the dance floor too!

Liverpool

One time the zip on my winter coat was fully up but split apart from the bottom leaving it only fastened at the very top. For an awkward few minutes until I wrestled it down, I was wearing a not especially stylish cape.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hold ups that didn't hold up, on the way to a job interview.

Jersey style dresses or skirts is a malfunction for me, my ass just eats them constantly

Split a zip on a dress bending down to put heels on lucky anuff I had a knee length coat on

When out for the night I always carry a roll up water proof mac and fold away ballet pumps so I don’t need to walk to sed club in a short dress and big heels just draws unwanted public attention so got close to the night club

Slip down a side street bent down to take my pumps off and puts heels on and I just herd pop

Found I had burst the zip on dress fun walk that was back to the hotel in nothing but a knee length mac and lingerie and stockings lucky I hade a spare dress

Omg I'm laughing out loud at some of these

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 17/04/21 21:22:42]

North West

"Hold ups that didn't hold up, on the way to a job interview."

I made the mistake of wearing control knickers under tights to a job interview and I could feel the tights almost round my knees as I was taken for a tour of the office

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Swing dresses on a windy day, spent the whole time trying to hold it down so I wasn't constantly flashing my underwear lol"

This too

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"One time the zip on my winter coat was fully up but split apart from the bottom leaving it only fastened at the very top. For an awkward few minutes until I wrestled it down, I was wearing a not especially stylish cape."

Style it out Batman!

Liverpool

"Hold ups that didn't hold up, on the way to a job interview.

I made the mistake of wearing control knickers under tights to a job interview and I could feel the tights almost round my knees as I was taken for a tour of the office "

I once did this and they rolled up together into a tight roll around my waist. It really hurt!

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Hold ups that didn't hold up, on the way to a job interview."

This has happened to me several times , I eventually worked out that it's because I moisturise after the shower ....

North West

I made the mistake of wearing control knickers under tights to a job interview and I could feel the tights almost round my knees as I was taken for a tour of the office

I once did this and they rolled up together into a tight roll around my waist. It really hurt! "

This was back when I could walk but I sure as hell didn't walk out of that office normally, I think I shuffled

Liverpool

"One time the zip on my winter coat was fully up but split apart from the bottom leaving it only fastened at the very top. For an awkward few minutes until I wrestled it down, I was wearing a not especially stylish cape.

Style it out Batman! "

The only signal I would have been projecting into the night sky would have been the facepalm emoji

Doire Theas

" I once had my boob tube pulled down in the middle of a packed dance floor damn I miss those days

I'm sorry I missed that day myself "

Doire Theas

" I once had my boob tube pulled down in the middle of a packed dance floor damn I miss those days

You see i think that is my error, my boobies are clearly not big enough to keep it up "

They look perfectly formed to me

Liverpool

I once did this and they rolled up together into a tight roll around my waist. It really hurt!

This was back when I could walk but I sure as hell didn't walk out of that office normally, I think I shuffled "

!!

» Add a new message to this topic