FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Topless

Topless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok from a american standpoint the woman arrested for causing mayhem was classic. Bravo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why classic?

Americans don't care about people grieving.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

I don't know what you're referring to OP?

"Why classic?

Americans don't care about people grieving. "

. Why should I grieve ? It your state funeral. She wanted to make a point and she did. I don't see you grieving over our losses. Prince is going out in style in my opinion. Land rover and boobs.

"I don't know what you're referring to OP? "

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/topless-woman-arrested-prince-philip-funeral-report

Wirral.

"I don't know what you're referring to OP?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/topless-woman-arrested-prince-philip-funeral-report"

Ah, right. Classic, you say? In what way? I find it rather crass & disrespectful to do that at a funeral, no matter who's it was.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/topless-woman-arrested-prince-philip-funeral-report

Ah, right. Classic, you say? In what way? I find it rather crass & disrespectful to do that at a funeral, no matter who's it was. "

Completely agree it doesn’t matter who’s funeral it was that is down right disrespectful and ignorant ..... horrible being so rude x

I'm not a royalist at all, but if people want to grieve, let them.

Ah, right. Classic, you say? In what way? I find it rather crass & disrespectful to do that at a funeral, no matter who's it was.

Completely agree it doesn’t matter who’s funeral it was that is down right disrespectful and ignorant ..... horrible being so rude x"

Freedom of expression.

"Why classic?

Americans don't care about people grieving. . Why should I grieve ? It your state funeral. She wanted to make a point and she did. I don't see you grieving over our losses. Prince is going out in style in my opinion. Land rover and boobs."

Vile.

Some idiot wanting 5 mins of fame

"Why classic?

Americans don't care about people grieving. . Why should I grieve ? It your state funeral. She wanted to make a point and she did. I don't see you grieving over our losses. Prince is going out in style in my opinion. Land rover and boobs.

Vile. "

Vile or not she made a point. Now she international news. Just like other idiots. Now you see how media manipulation works. Your appalled over this. Social experiment perception on what is right and wrong. You found it appalling so did I. Now what is vile and what is not is all about media perception.

Wirral.

Completely agree it doesn’t matter who’s funeral it was that is down right disrespectful and ignorant ..... horrible being so rude x

Freedom of expression. "

Yet another reason I'm glad I live in the UK, not USA

Freedom of expression.

Yet another reason I'm glad I live in the UK, not USA "

. And that is your choice

Wirral.

"Why classic?

Americans don't care about people grieving. . Why should I grieve ? It your state funeral. She wanted to make a point and she did. I don't see you grieving over our losses. Prince is going out in style in my opinion. Land rover and boobs.

Vile.

Vile or not she made a point. Now she international news. Just like other idiots. Now you see how media manipulation works. Your appalled over this. Social experiment perception on what is right and wrong. You found it appalling so did I. Now what is vile and what is not is all about media perception."

You find it vile?

In your OP you called it classic & said bravo (though brava would have been the correct term)

Disrespectful, not like th yanks to have no class.....

"Why classic?

Americans don't care about people grieving. . Why should I grieve ? It your state funeral. She wanted to make a point and she did. I don't see you grieving over our losses. Prince is going out in style in my opinion. Land rover and boobs."

"I dont see you grieving over our losses"- what about BLM?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Family grieving over husbands/ fathers death

Woman decides to flash her tits to protest and get her 5 mins of fame

I'm sure they won't even know

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

She was nowhere near the actual funeral though. All she has really done is embarrassed herself, her friends and her family.

"She was nowhere near the actual funeral though. All she has really done is embarrassed herself, her friends and her family. "

And country

"Why classic?

Vile.

Vile or not she made a point. Now she international news. Just like other idiots. Now you see how media manipulation works. Your appalled over this. Social experiment perception on what is right and wrong. You found it appalling so did I. Now what is vile and what is not is all about media perception.

You find it vile?

In your OP you called it classic & said bravo (though brava would have been the correct term)"

It's called getting a reaction. Did it work ? I would assume so. It is one of the headline here. Is it media manipulation yes it is. See how media controls our everyday responses. I am appalled he deserves better but to think this a headline opposed to others is ridiculously stupid.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Fine, she made her point. I'm not offended by her but I do think there are more respectful and better times to do it rather than during somebody's funeral.

Would you feel the same way if she were to of done the same at George Bush's (or any other Presidents) funeral?

"Why classic?

Vile.

Vile or not she made a point. Now she international news. Just like other idiots. Now you see how media manipulation works. Your appalled over this. Social experiment perception on what is right and wrong. You found it appalling so did I. Now what is vile and what is not is all about media perception."

Yes I agree. The media are vile.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

To be fair, this is the first I'd heard about this so it's not exactly headline news

"Why classic?

Vile.

Yes I agree. The media are vile. "

I agree he deserves the respect and honor of his people. But now you see how everything no matter everything can get construed because of media. God bless the prince and queen.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Why classic?

Vile.

What point did she make? That she's a twat. Well. Then I guess she did. If you cannot comprehend how disrespectful it was then you are as bad as her.

What has saving the planet got to do with an old man's funeral?

Fucking disgusting behaviour.

evesham

Also.... How is this about media manipulation?

"Why classic?

Vile.

What point did she make? That she's a twat. Well. Then I guess she did. If you cannot comprehend how disrespectful it was then you are as bad as her.

Fucking disgusting behaviour. "

Exactly so why is it news worthy here. Prince philip has my full respect. Media attention ? We all get caught up in the moment by what they tell us.

evesham

"Why classic?

Vile.

Exactly so why is it news worthy here. Prince philip has my full respect. Media attention ? We all get caught up in the moment by what they tell us."

Can tell that from your opening post

"Why classic?

Vile.

Exactly so why is it news worthy here. Prince philip has my full respect. Media attention ? We all get caught up in the moment by what they tell us.

Can tell that from your opening post "

I got the reaction otherwise you would not be responding. Just like media attention to stupid vile insensitive posts.

evesham

"Why classic?

Vile.

Can tell that from your opening post

I got the reaction otherwise you would not be responding. Just like media attention to stupid vile insensitive posts. "

Don't back pedal to make it look like some form of forum experiment. It just makes you look silly.

Your original post had nothing to do with media manipulation. You wanted to congratulate someone for flashing at the funeral of an old man but no one took your side so now you're trying to change the story.

Has everything to do with it. Why is it headlines here. Did I get get a kneejerk reaction from you ? Yes I did. You mad ? Yes you are and you should be. So at what point should media be trusted to do the right thing or should they just post any garbage they feel like.

Love the frantic backpedaling.

This story hasn't gained any interest in the British media, (though I imagine the gutter press will find a pic) so not sure what point you're trying to make with the media manipulation angle.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Has everything to do with it. Why is it headlines here. Did I get get a kneejerk reaction from you ? Yes I did. You mad ? Yes you are and you should be. So at what point should media be trusted to do the right thing or should they just post any garbage they feel like. "

Not seen anything in the British media,

Maybe the USA media are more interested in ladies bare breasts.

"Love the frantic backpedaling.

This story hasn't gained any interest in the British media, (though I imagine the gutter press will find a pic) so not sure what point you're trying to make with the media manipulation angle. "

Really it on front page of fox. Why should it even be news ? His funeral is and should be carried on with dignity. But here we are looking at boobs over here. Now who is appalled. Because I posted it to get a reaction and yet it's still a headline. International headline.

"Has everything to do with it. Why is it headlines here. Did I get get a kneejerk reaction from you ? Yes I did. You mad ? Yes you are and you should be. So at what point should media be trusted to do the right thing or should they just post any garbage they feel like.

Not seen anything in the British media,

Maybe the USA media are more interested in ladies bare breasts. "

exactly it's fucking stupid how everything gets lost in the media.

So am I to trust the media reports that you are all boob flashing vile individuals? Or the individuals I see everyday explaining their empathetic views on forums. Your choice. Peace love and happiness. Experiment complete. Rest in peace Phillip.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

"Love the frantic backpedaling.

This story hasn't gained any interest in the British media, (though I imagine the gutter press will find a pic) so not sure what point you're trying to make with the media manipulation angle.

Really it on front page of fox. Why should it even be news ? His funeral is and should be carried on with dignity. But here we are looking at boobs over here. Now who is appalled. Because I posted it to get a reaction and yet it's still a headline. International headline."

Not international headlines, "American" headlines.

Says more about your media than anything else.

Also, WTF are you looking at Fox?

and who says americans have no class, it says more about you than her really, how would you like it if there was a streaker shouting at your families funeral, hope she is the lowest of the low in my book, there is a time and a place, this really wasnt it, and to the op, dispicable

"and who says americans have no class, it says more about you than her really, how would you like it if there was a streaker shouting at your families funeral, hope she is the lowest of the low in my book, there is a time and a place, this really wasnt it, and to the op, dispicable"

Says about me ? None of you would have realized a headline being manipulated. Just like I manipulated a response from all that responded. You yourself responded to a injustice that in fact is a manipulation of the media. Sorry if I am just a harbinger.

"and who says americans have no class, it says more about you than her really, how would you like it if there was a streaker shouting at your families funeral, hope she is the lowest of the low in my book, there is a time and a place, this really wasnt it, and to the op, dispicable

Says about me ? None of you would have realized a headline being manipulated. Just like I manipulated a response from all that responded. You yourself responded to a injustice that in fact is a manipulation of the media. Sorry if I am just a harbinger."

bit late back peddling now, do i need to remind you of your op?????

"and who says americans have no class, it says more about you than her really, how would you like it if there was a streaker shouting at your families funeral, hope she is the lowest of the low in my book, there is a time and a place, this really wasnt it, and to the op, dispicable

Says about me ? None of you would have realized a headline being manipulated. Just like I manipulated a response from all that responded. You yourself responded to a injustice that in fact is a manipulation of the media. Sorry if I am just a harbinger.

bit late back peddling now, do i need to remind you of your op?????"

Remind away I made my point like it or not. Your choice. It did enact a response from you I can copy my original post and paste it for you if you wish. You were in fact manipulated as per my original post. Just like media does so remind me again please. I will remind you how and why you are reminding me. vicious circle if you wish.

evesham

bit late back peddling now, do i need to remind you of your op?????"

Don't be silly..... It was just to get a reaction

Not entirely sure why they couldn't have opened with how disrespectful it was and only say that once they realised no one was backing them up!

Oh yeah.....because they're back pedalling

Not entirely sure why they couldn't have opened with how disrespectful it was and only say that once they realised no one was backing them up!

Oh yeah.....because they're back pedalling"

It says topless on forum post yet you were assuming what ? Convertibles? Until you got outraged by my post and had to respond because in fact you are appalled. Hello media does same exact thing.

evesham

Oh yeah.....because they're back pedalling

It says topless on forum post yet you were assuming what ? Convertibles? Until you got outraged by my post and had to respond because in fact you are appalled. Hello media does same exact thing. "

What are you blathering on about now?!

'outraged' 'appalled' 'offended' just pointing out how ridiculous you are. You're just making it worse.

You even claimed you didn't have to respect 'our' grief as we don't grieve your losses yet you seem to conveniently forget all the BLM protests sparked by the death of George floyd or any of the mass shootings that get reported in our media.

probably best not to feed the troll anymore, and yes i was guilty of it too

Anyway, if anyone wants to protest anything by sending titties to our inbox.

Feel free, ya kno

"Why classic?

Vile.

Yes I agree. The media are vile.

I agree he deserves the respect and honor of his people. But now you see how everything no matter everything can get construed because of media. God bless the prince and queen. "

Apologies, you've made a very good point. They could have not reported what she did. Then only the people there would have known.

It is in the papers here too. And also the poor soldier who fell over/ fainted.

All irrelevant and overshadowing the event.

Good point OP.

» Add a new message to this topic