Recurring Billing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *os19 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

[Removed by poster at 17/04/21 09:12:57]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Many years ago I was on a adult website involving recurring billing.I paid my money and thought I had cancelled only to be billed a 2nd time.After a lengthy phone call to a premium number I was able to cancel. I looking at going down this road again on a adult website but a little apprehensive after last time.What are others experiences of recurring billing is it straight forward to cancel are there genuine people on those websites or just fake profiles and a way for the website to take your money

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve had a dabble on premium sites. In terms of the cancellation process I’ve always found it fairly simple to do on the website, but I can understand the struggle if you can only cancel via phone!

As for actual people or fakes. I found that the people on these sites very well may be genuine but the site doesn’t allow for a genuine verification method etc to make a decision on whether they are! I think personally you should stick to sites like this one, it’s clear, user friendly and very simple if you run into problems like billings or anything like that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

people call profiles fake when they dont get what they want. thats called being bitter.

stay away from all paying sites because you'll find most of them people on them, are also on here.

good luck to you

» Add a new message to this topic