FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A question about clubs please ...

A question about clubs please ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Firstly I need to say I have never been to a club , but my question is to anyone that's a kinda regular club goer...

Which club or clubs are best and the most welcoming for a nervous newbie or newbies as the case may be ..

Thanks in advance ... Grumps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh it really depends, and people will mention their favourites, including me.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I believe everybody felt nervous the first they went to a club including myself . Once you are inside the Club staff or manegement they will make you feel very welcome , they will explain the rules of the club , they will show you arround the diferent rooms and soon you will feel more comfortable than probably you would feel in your local pub.

Clubs they have a very friendly atmosphere to everyone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following as I've only ever been to Le Boudoir and the whole experience could have gone a lot better than it did.

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 17/04/21 09:15:53]

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"I believe everybody felt nervous the first they went to a club including myself . Once you are inside the Club staff or manegement they will make you feel very welcome , they will explain the rules of the club , they will show you arround the diferent rooms and soon you will feel more comfortable than probably you would feel in your local pub.

"

Yep, this ^

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I been to Pandora and Quest both very diferent but lovely clubs , i do love Pandora and staff

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Townhouse do a Newbies and Notsos nights specifically for new people. The "Notsos" are regular attendees who attend with the knowledge that the idea is for the event to be welcoming for Newbies and so that it isn't just a room of scared new people not knowing what's what .

I love Townhouse, the staff are attentive and on hand. I am happy to go alone, it's not that far from me either so it is ideal.

Chameleons is also good, not been there in a few years

Den of Iniquity

I'll reply to Lacey & Miss Dreavous in one.

Where is Townhouse please , that newbies night sounds ideal

Den of Iniquity

"Following as I've only ever been to Le Boudoir and the whole experience could have gone a lot better than it did. "

Den of Iniquity

"I believe everybody felt nervous the first they went to a club including myself . Once you are inside the Club staff or manegement they will make you feel very welcome , they will explain the rules of the club , they will show you arround the diferent rooms and soon you will feel more comfortable than probably you would feel in your local pub.

"

Excellent thanks

Liverpool

"I'll reply to Lacey & Miss Dreavous in one.

Where is Townhouse please , that newbies night sounds ideal "

It's in Tranmere which is near Birkenhead. Basically if you come through the Birkenhead Mersey Tunnel from Liverpool it's about 2 minutes away from the tunnel exit .

Den of Iniquity

It's in Tranmere which is near Birkenhead. Basically if you come through the Birkenhead Mersey Tunnel from Liverpool it's about 2 minutes away from the tunnel exit . "

So a long long way away then from me

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Depending on what your going to clubs for , would determine which night to go to , and which club

For you for a fancy night out Liberty elite and for a filthy fun night out get to chameleons but be aware of that male membership costs and waiting list possibly

Townhouse!!! Px

Liverpool

It's in Tranmere which is near Birkenhead. Basically if you come through the Birkenhead Mersey Tunnel from Liverpool it's about 2 minutes away from the tunnel exit .

So a long long way away then from me "

Aww I'm sorry. Liberty Elite is south Leicestershire so that's closer. I haven't been in about 6 years though so I'm afraid I don't know what events they do.

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I always find infusions blackpool the most welcoming club excellent staff and will show you around first time

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

There all good in there way you be fine just remember sex is not guaranteed or important .

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I've go to about 5 different clubs from time to time and, whilst different from each other, the one common factor is is the friendlyness of the people who attend them.

If my experience is anything to go by, you will be warmly welcomed at any club you choose to visit. Good luck and have fun.

Den of Iniquity

Thanks all .

I must stress I'll probably not be looking to play first time out , and it also depends on if I go alone , which I'm not sure of yet.

Thanks again everyone x

Also depends on whether you're going with someone or alone. I'd recommend somewhere with a bit of space and private rooms. It's usually best to ease yourself in. I was quite lucky in that respect and had a gentle (autocorrect just typed genital ) introduction. Not everyone can just turn up, strip off and have sex in front of everyone! Also very much depends on who's there on the night.

I know it's an obvious thing to say, but many forget. Likewise, I recommend not going with expectations as you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Us guys are good at that. LB isn't bad. Ab fabs in Heathrow wasn't bad in the old days. They have a new venue and have only visited once; it wasn't bad. If they did a better job on their website, you'd probably get a better idea of the venue. I think LB probably gets the prize for the classiest club atm (from the ones I've visited over the years). Of course, there are many abroad that are by default this classy. It's more the norm abroad.

Den of Iniquity

"Also depends on whether you're going with someone or alone. I'd recommend somewhere with a bit of space and private rooms. It's usually best to ease yourself in. I was quite lucky in that respect and had a gentle (autocorrect just typed genital ) introduction. Not everyone can just turn up, strip off and have sex in front of everyone! Also very much depends on who's there on the night.

I know it's an obvious thing to say, but many forget. Likewise, I recommend not going with expectations as you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Us guys are good at that. LB isn't bad. Ab fabs in Heathrow wasn't bad in the old days. They have a new venue and have only visited once; it wasn't bad. If they did a better job on their website, you'd probably get a better idea of the venue. I think LB probably gets the prize for the classiest club atm (from the ones I've visited over the years). Of course, there are many abroad that are by default this classy. It's more the norm abroad. "

Good to know thankyou mate

It is going to be hard to judge what the club scene will be like in a post covid world, we suspect it might be quite different!

As said, Liberty Elite has a very luxury feel to it, Chameleons is dress down, more intimate and has been brilliant in the past. Also a shout out for Xtasia, more of a nightclub vibe and fantastic for big events (especially fetish ones)If you want a more chilled atmosphere then Bristol Gardens Health Spa in Brighton should be on your list. No membership and strict rules downstairs but playrooms upstairs! Do check in advance that its not a couples only night if you are heading there on your own.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Firstly I need to say I have never been to a club , but my question is to anyone that's a kinda regular club goer...

Which club or clubs are best and the most welcoming for a nervous newbie or newbies as the case may be ..

Thanks in advance ... Grumps "

The best clubs tend to be the ones your friends go to or that run events or have facilities you enjoy.

I cannot think of any club we have been to that we would never go back to, but we haven't been to them all!

"Firstly I need to say I have never been to a club , but my question is to anyone that's a kinda regular club goer...

The best clubs tend to be the ones your friends go to or that run events or have facilities you enjoy.

I cannot think of any club we have been to that we would never go back to, but we haven't been to them all!

"

Oh, I can. It turned out to be someone's house by day and converted to a "club" by night. Came across it on the way down past Stonehenge. Wish I hadn't now. The name should have told me everything I needed to know

Den of Iniquity

Thanks people .

I am reading and taking notes.

Much love xx

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I'm bookmarking for when we're allowed out lol

Den of Iniquity

"I'm bookmarking for when we're allowed out lol"

We should have one near us , so not fair

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"I'm bookmarking for when we're allowed out lol

We should have one near us , so not fair "

We're that awkward position loads around us but an hours travel to them all

Den of Iniquity

"I'm bookmarking for when we're allowed out lol

We should have one near us , so not fair

We're that awkward position loads around us but an hours travel to them all"

At least .

If I win the lottery I'll open one .

Grumpies

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Thanks in advance ... Grumps "

As you openly list yourself as bisexual, I would recommend you look for a bi event, if you’re going as a solo guy for your first time club visit. If you were straight, I would always recommend you going in the company of a female, at least for the first time or two, to get your face known. I found the club scene very hard work as a solo straight male

Atlantis in Stoke...always incredibly welcoming for first timers

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

I can.

It doesn't exist anymore

Den of Iniquity

As you openly list yourself as bisexual, I would recommend you look for a bi event, if you’re going as a solo guy for your first time club visit. If you were straight, I would always recommend you going in the company of a female, at least for the first time or two, to get your face known. I found the club scene very hard work as a solo straight male "

Bi or not, no chance I'm going on my own for a first visit lol.

No chance whatsoever

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think that you have to look beyond your 1st visit, as it's just a stepping stone on the way to enjoying life more. You'll have a mix of excitement and nervousness and it can be hard unpicking the 2 of them.

If you do good research first and select the right club for you, the 1st visit is inconsequential to a great extent a formality.

As others say, the management will show you around and make you feel welcome. Some guests will notice that and welcome you too.

If you expect to just discover the place and chat with a few people, then anything else is a bonus. I don't expect to stay too long in a new venue but invariably spend longer but if you leave after a shorter period, you've achieved your objectives.

Take the location, timetable, pricing and other important factors in to your consideration and plough on, taking the right choice. You can always visit other places too.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Hellooooo. Seeing as you live in Northampton I'd say Liberty Elite. I've been a couple of times, I found the bar area to be very relaxed and friendly. Same with the VA really, neither too far so you can drive and leave when you like

Den of Iniquity

"I think that you have to look beyond your 1st visit, as it's just a stepping stone on the way to enjoying life more. You'll have a mix of excitement and nervousness and it can be hard unpicking the 2 of them.

If you do good research first and select the right club for you, the 1st visit is inconsequential to a great extent a formality.

As others say, the management will show you around and make you feel welcome. Some guests will notice that and welcome you too.

If you expect to just discover the place and chat with a few people, then anything else is a bonus. I don't expect to stay too long in a new venue but invariably spend longer but if you leave after a shorter period, you've achieved your objectives.

Take the location, timetable, pricing and other important factors in to your consideration and plough on, taking the right choice. You can always visit other places too. "

Cheers Sophie xx

Den of Iniquity

"Hellooooo. Seeing as you live in Northampton I'd say Liberty Elite. I've been a couple of times, I found the bar area to be very relaxed and friendly. Same with the VA really, neither too far so you can drive and leave when you like "

Aah sounds plausible. Thankyou fellow Northamptonian

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

As you openly list yourself as bisexual, I would recommend you look for a bi event, if you’re going as a solo guy for your first time club visit. If you were straight, I would always recommend you going in the company of a female, at least for the first time or two, to get your face known. I found the club scene very hard work as a solo straight male

Bi or not, no chance I'm going on my own for a first visit lol.

No chance whatsoever "

Good plan fella. The club scene can be fun, but it’s not as welcoming to solo guys as people would have you believe. Good luck

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I've never been to one is on my wish list 2! X

We are only members of Xtasia but they are very welcoming. Relaxed environment with some lovely people

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Given your location, I would suggest Jaydee's. It's a very friendly and easygoing place.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Xtasia did/do FFFF social nights where you go along meet up with friends/make new ones & have a good night without needing membership. You just need to have your name on guest list.

We’ve also been to Atlantis & Chams. All 3 clubs are different but we’ve always been made to feel welcome

J x

Den of Iniquity

Thankyou all again ..

I'm reading and taking notes

» Add a new message to this topic