FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Maybe Only...

Maybe Only...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A construct of materials varying in shape and texture; some that kept their feel, some once hard but now soft to the touch.

Some once soft and smooth but now hard and unyielding; some once pliable, supple and now rigid and brittle.

A structure standing alone as all inevitably must, but alongside others constructed mostly the same way and of course exhibiting the subtle differences that speak to variation manifest of the expression, the choices and the process that brought them to be what they are.

A witness to a lifetime of change; some one-off and some repeating, some public and some intimately personal, some rapid some slow, some outlandishly obvious and some oh-so-subtle, so as to almost appear intentionally given effect by slight of hand. If, and only if, one is willing to notice these things...

A necessity, to play a role in certain drama, some courtship, maybe a dance, a movement, a specific or special moment or two or three, to infinity and back - after all, who wants to play alone All the time?

A presence whose ability, whose willing, whose desire publicly declared or otherwise, whose want, whose wish, whose designation (self or otherwise), whose instruction, command, yearn, whose longing - purpose maybe and almost likely, is to enable, to challenge, facilitate a moment or more of the manifestation of beauty inherent in unbridled self-expression that is.... A woman free to explore and express the power of Her Self, Her Desire, Her Calm, Her Fire, Her loss of control, Her power to take, Her gift to Give, Her want to belong out of choice, and hence and most importantly - her ‘Free’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely maybe...

Oasis.

English please

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Is this about biscuits? I think it's about biscuits

"Definitely maybe...

Oasis."

Take that as a compliment; back-up writer me!

"Is this about biscuits? I think it's about biscuits "

I like a sexy Fox’s Viennese Whirl, but a woman beats any biscuit any day!

"English please "

I apologise - it’s not even my first language

"A construct of materials varying in shape and texture; some that kept their feel, some once hard but now soft to the touch.

Some once soft and smooth but now hard and unyielding; some once pliable, supple and now rigid and brittle.

A structure standing alone as all inevitably must, but alongside others constructed mostly the same way and of course exhibiting the subtle differences that speak to variation manifest of the expression, the choices and the process that brought them to be what they are.

A witness to a lifetime of change; some one-off and some repeating, some public and some intimately personal, some rapid some slow, some outlandishly obvious and some oh-so-subtle, so as to almost appear intentionally given effect by slight of hand. If, and only if, one is willing to notice these things...

A necessity, to play a role in certain drama, some courtship, maybe a dance, a movement, a specific or special moment or two or three, to infinity and back - after all, who wants to play alone All the time?

A presence whose ability, whose willing, whose desire publicly declared or otherwise, whose want, whose wish, whose designation (self or otherwise), whose instruction, command, yearn, whose longing - purpose maybe and almost likely, is to enable, to challenge, facilitate a moment or more of the manifestation of beauty inherent in unbridled self-expression that is.... A woman free to explore and express the power of Her Self, Her Desire, Her Calm, Her Fire, Her loss of control, Her power to take, Her gift to Give, Her want to belong out of choice, and hence and most importantly - her ‘Free’"

PARKLIFE

If English isn't your first language squire, then I don't know what you've been reading, but it certainly ain't the Beano. Top job

Bite chunks out of me

You're a shark and I'm swimming

My heart still thumps as I bleed

And all your friends come sniffing

Triangles are my favorite shape

Three points where two lines meet

Toe to toe, back to back, let's go

My love, it's very late

'Til morning comes

Let's tessellate

Go alone my flower

And keep my whole lovely you

Wild green stones, alone my lover

And keep us on my heart

Three guns and one goes off

One's empty, one's not quick enough

One burn, one red, one grin

Search the graves while the camera spins

Chunks of you will sink down to seals

Blubber rich in mourning…

"If English isn't your first language squire, then I don't know what you've been reading, but it certainly ain't the Beano. Top job "

The Wind in the Willows actually - it became my all-time favourite alongside a well-thumbed dictionary.

I’m fully bi-lingual (part-way to becoming true-lingual)

How are we supposed to create conversation from this Op? Is it creative writing, maybe a poem?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Shiny shiny shiny boots of leather

Gravesend

"If English isn't your first language squire, then I don't know what you've been reading, but it certainly ain't the Beano. Top job

The Wind in the Willows actually - it became my all-time favourite alongside a well-thumbed dictionary.

I’m fully bi-lingual (part-way to becoming true-lingual)"

The Piper at the gates of dawn is a fantastic surreal digression of the narrative

"If English isn't your first language squire, then I don't know what you've been reading, but it certainly ain't the Beano. Top job

I’m fully bi-lingual (part-way to becoming true-lingual)"

I'm embarrassed to say I've never read it but always enjoyed the cartoon as a kid. You can't beat a bit of Toad of Toad hall either

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Is this about getting a handjob off a woman?

Gravesend

"Is this about getting a handjob off a woman?"
I hope so

"Is this about getting a handjob off a woman?I hope so "

Send a dic pic next time

"How are we supposed to create conversation from this Op? Is it creative writing, maybe a poem? "

It was a poem yes - Subscribe, Like And Comment! Oops, no buttons available so I guess Dissect, discuss or just devour

"Is this about getting a handjob off a woman?"

. No... I like direction of travel but it’s far more than that (it was in my head anyway)

The Piper at the gates of dawn is a fantastic surreal digression of the narrative "

It is! What that’s doing in a kids book I’ll never know but it’s fascinating! Good shout

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"A construct of materials varying in shape and texture; some that kept their feel, some once hard but now soft to the touch.

A presence whose ability, whose willing, whose desire publicly declared or otherwise, whose want, whose wish, whose designation (self or otherwise), whose instruction, command, yearn, whose longing - purpose maybe and almost likely, is to enable, to challenge, facilitate a moment or more of the manifestation of beauty inherent in unbridled self-expression that is.... A woman free to explore and express the power of Her Self, Her Desire, Her Calm, Her Fire, Her loss of control, Her power to take, Her gift to Give, Her want to belong out of choice, and hence and most importantly - her ‘Free’"

And now the weather.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

The Piper at the gates of dawn is a fantastic surreal digression of the narrative

It is! What that’s doing in a kids book I’ll never know but it’s fascinating! Good shout "

It is completely anachronous to the rest of the book. As mole and rat leave behind the piper with the young otter and feel deep melancholy for something they are losing but can’t recall what it is they have lost.

It is beautiful, I interpret the chapter as deep love, something that is so joyous when we are within it, consumed by it, but as it fades we grasp at something we cannot recall truly, accurately.

Thank you for the reminding me OP

By *hubbycheckerMan  over a year ago

Porstmouth

Is this about biscuits? I think it's about biscuits

Or cake??

could someone educate me as to why there are cryptic biscuit references flying around as a result of my post haha - I’m fascinated but confused at the same time!

» Add a new message to this topic