FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, I'm new here so please be kind

Just looking for some feedback on my profile really. Not getting much attention or replies.

Is there anywhere in particular I'm going wrong? Tried to add some new pics today to see if that would help. And moved any cock pics to "Friends Only" as I read that can be off-putting.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's not a bad profile but mostly says what you don't want and can't do.

In my opinion positivity is always more attractive...so, say what you can offer and what you are looking for.

Can't guarantee that it will work but it won't do any harm.

Maybe try a club when they open again.

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

Just wink and send lots of dick pics! Works 84% of the time

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

It’s not a bad start and you have a varied selection of pictures.

I prefer a profile that shows me a bit of the person’s character as currently it reads a bit like a shopping list. Which is not a bad thing either it nice and states what you looking for.

Men unfortunately do get a low response rate here, don’t take it personally and remember people are still not meeting yet so may not be inclined in conversation with potential people yet.

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Just wink and send lots of dick pics! Works 84% of the time "
bad advice so don’t do this

"It's not a bad profile but mostly says what you don't want and can't do.

In my opinion positivity is always more attractive...so, say what you can offer and what you are looking for.

Can't guarantee that it will work but it won't do any harm.

Maybe try a club when they open again."

Thanks very much. Yeah I tried to counteract each "can't" with a "however", e.g. can't accommodate, will travel, won't meet men but will be respectful. But it's sage advice and I'll try to make it more positive. Appreciate you taking the time.

[Removed by poster at 16/04/21 16:50:47]

"It’s not a bad start and you have a varied selection of pictures.

I prefer a profile that shows me a bit of the person’s character as currently it reads a bit like a shopping list. Which is not a bad thing either it nice and states what you looking for.

Men unfortunately do get a low response rate here, don’t take it personally and remember people are still not meeting yet so may not be inclined in conversation with potential people yet."

Again thank you so much for the feedback. I'm hoping the photos will help a little at least. Wanted to keep it simple to start with. Unsure whether I should mention kinks/fantasies or give more information. Don't want to scare people off either lol

Lol cheers for the input buddy. 84% of the time, it works every time. Right?

"Just wink and send lots of dick pics! Works 84% of the time bad advice so don’t do this "

Thank you, I will trust your opinion with this one

By *atty CoramWoman  over a year ago

Wimbledon

I think it reads well.

I like the part about empathy. Sensitivity towards others in incredibly sexy.

I am personally put off by profiles that list - or even mention kinks.

I tend to read loads of other profiles both male and female and magpie (ahem steal) any brilliant ideas.

It sounds as though you did a bit of research as you read about the dick pic consensus (reading is another attractive trait)

Good luck.

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Men unfortunately do get a low response rate here, don’t take it personally and remember people are still not meeting yet so may not be inclined in conversation with potential people yet.

Again thank you so much for the feedback. I'm hoping the photos will help a little at least. Wanted to keep it simple to start with. Unsure whether I should mention kinks/fantasies or give more information. Don't want to scare people off either lol "

Yes I would suggest putting things you would be interested in exploring, as it gives people an insight to what areas of play you enjoy / may be interested in exploring.

Everyone is different your profile should reflect you and only you as a person. Everyone is different as well to what they like in a profile too. It takes time and probably many rewrites to find the one that works for you, but you have made a good start.

Perhaps you include something about whether your interested in the social side or just the main event as well.

"I think it reads well.

I like the part about empathy. Sensitivity towards others in incredibly sexy.

I am personally put off by profiles that list - or even mention kinks.

I tend to read loads of other profiles both male and female and magpie (ahem steal) any brilliant ideas.

It sounds as though you did a bit of research as you read about the dick pic consensus (reading is another attractive trait)

Good luck."

Thank you very much for the honest feedback

I've made a few minor changes again, I'm probably overthinking now.

Nice tip, I may become a fellow magpie soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your forgetting the lynx can and sky remote kicks the odds up from 84% to a solid 85%

Again thank you so much for the feedback. I'm hoping the photos will help a little at least. Wanted to keep it simple to start with. Unsure whether I should mention kinks/fantasies or give more information. Don't want to scare people off either lol

Yes I would suggest putting things you would be interested in exploring, as it gives people an insight to what areas of play you enjoy / may be interested in exploring.

Everyone is different your profile should reflect you and only you as a person. Everyone is different as well to what they like in a profile too. It takes time and probably many rewrites to find the one that works for you, but you have made a good start.

Perhaps you include something about whether your interested in the social side or just the main event as well. "

I'm sure I will chop and change as time goes on and see what works best for me and others

I'm not sure on the social side/main event part. I have yet to meet anyone from the site, so I'm a little rusty on how things usually operatate.

The photos look fine to me, maybe use the camera timer instead of taking selfies in the mirror. Also the text isn’t very exciting, needs more personality. These are just my first impressions and I’m no expert, but maybe worth thinking about.

"Just wink and send lots of dick pics! Works 84% of the time

Your forgetting the lynx can and sky remote kicks the odds up from 84% to a solid 85% "

What's the sky remote thing? Comparing dick size or something?

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Your phone will have a self timer feature and a reverse camera. This will then open up a whole new world of options for pics instead of similar ones in the mirror.

You are trying to get attention along with 1,000’s of other guys...do you think your profile stands out so you will get noticed?

This is your opportunity to sell yourself...so make your profile interesting and something unique, so you are remembered.

It’s not a bad profile, it’s just not a good one either. A few tweaks will make it better.

I’ve been a single guy on here and you’ve got to find your niche...

Good luck

K

"The photos look fine to me, maybe use the camera timer instead of taking selfies in the mirror. Also the text isn’t very exciting, needs more personality. These are just my first impressions and I’m no expert, but maybe worth thinking about. "

Thank you, that's good advice. Yeah I guess the photos were not originally meant for Fab as such so I hadn't tried with the camera timer. I will give that a go. I'm not sure how you really make a bio "exciting"? Everyone has different tastes etc. But again I appreciate it.

"The photos look fine to me, maybe use the camera timer instead of taking selfies in the mirror. Also the text isn’t very exciting, needs more personality. These are just my first impressions and I’m no expert, but maybe worth thinking about.

Thank you, that's good advice. Yeah I guess the photos were not originally meant for Fab as such so I hadn't tried with the camera timer. I will give that a go. I'm not sure how you really make a bio "exciting"? Everyone has different tastes etc. But again I appreciate it. "

It's very plain. There isn't anything what tels me who you are as a person or what you look for in someone else, it doesn't show personality. That's the "exciting bit".

Your forgetting the lynx can and sky remote kicks the odds up from 84% to a solid 85%

What's the sky remote thing? Comparing dick size or something? "

Forget that Op just being a dic, on a serious note, look at some galleries of some of the male users of the forums...

Some have fantastic galleries

"Your phone will have a self timer feature and a reverse camera. This will then open up a whole new world of options for pics instead of similar ones in the mirror.

You are trying to get attention along with 1,000’s of other guys...do you think your profile stands out so you will get noticed?

This is your opportunity to sell yourself...so make your profile interesting and something unique, so you are remembered.

It’s not a bad profile, it’s just not a good one either. A few tweaks will make it better.

I’ve been a single guy on here and you’ve got to find your niche...

Good luck

K

"

It's great advice on the photos, I'm just concerned I'll end up with a lot of photos from my bedroom lol. I'm not the best photographer so I'll see what I can do.

No, my profile probably doesn't stand out. So I guess I'll have to put a lot of effort in. I had no idea there would be this much work

Thank you though, appreciate the advice.

Personally I really like your pictures. Some natural and some posed I like that!

"The photos look fine to me, maybe use the camera timer instead of taking selfies in the mirror. Also the text isn’t very exciting, needs more personality. These are just my first impressions and I’m no expert, but maybe worth thinking about.

Thank you, that's good advice. Yeah I guess the photos were not originally meant for Fab as such so I hadn't tried with the camera timer. I will give that a go. I'm not sure how you really make a bio "exciting"? Everyone has different tastes etc. But again I appreciate it.

It's very plain. There isn't anything what tels me who you are as a person or what you look for in someone else, it doesn't show personality. That's the "exciting bit". "

Ok, that's very fair. thank you

A got some great advice last night with similar post good luck fella

Forget that Op just being a dic, on a serious note, look at some galleries of some of the male users of the forums...

Some have fantastic galleries "

Ok no worries I'd rather not trawl through too many male users as I've seen enough dick pics to haunt my very dreams lol. However, needs must.

"Personally I really like your pictures. Some natural and some posed I like that! "

thank you so much! I think that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all day

Some have fantastic galleries

Ok no worries I'd rather not trawl through too many male users as I've seen enough dick pics to haunt my very dreams lol. However, needs must. "

Youll find not all have dics plasterd if there is some, there actually quality pics

"A got some great advice last night with similar post good luck fella"

Cheers pal. Hopefully the advice brings you luck aswell

» Add a new message to this topic