FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pub car park

Pub car park

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny saint OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastleigh

It was a very long time ago I was out with my then gf at the time she was sex mad and wanted me shag her all the time I was up for it as a23year male would be , it was a nice sunny Easter week end I had gone and picked her up from the new forest as she lived in lynhurst we were in my works have she had a long heavy white dress on no underwear as she didn't wear any she know this turned me on to as I used to play with her all the time she loved my fingers in her she lets go for a beer we did we went to the happy cheese in ashhurst it's a family pud and busy anyway I found a parking spot and parked up we went for a beer but b4that she said fuck me in the car park , thinking to many people around for that she got out the van and walked over to a small brick hut it was over looked by a foot path above the hut in a small wooded area she lent over by the hut lifting her dress up showing me her arse and pussy it turned me on I was hard she bent over steadying her on the hut wall fuck me she said I got behind her and put my naked cock in her and started to fuck we heard people coming down path they could see us as they were talking walking down the path above us this put me off and I stoped nsaying let's go for a drink we did , we sat drinking our beer and talking about what just happened I said to I bet I can play with u without anyone seeing or knowing I put my hand up her dress slowly running it up her leg till I hit the good stuff my finger was in her she smiled nervously looking around and saying let's go back out side we drank up and off we went back to the van she stopped in front of it and said this will do wait what here in the car park yep she bent over the bonnet dress lifted up again I got behind her again got in her nervously looking around the car park I was in and fucking her she layer flat on the bonnet arms out straight loving me in her I had to drop my jeans so my bum was on show ,harder faster she said I need you to cum I fucked as fast as I could couldn't cum to nervous she said if u cum right now u can fuck my arse latter I shot in her she smiled at me and I know u love as u will do anything for me oh it's a test then yep I'm driving she said pulling my jeans up we got back in the van and headed back to lynnhurst

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stories and Fantasies section?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic