FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Them blood suckers ....

Them blood suckers ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only over horses today horse fly bitting my neck you dont know there there untill its to late ... Bitting bugs love me ....... not sure why Water all around me here in the country. I was told Oil of ulay cream can help . Do the blood suckers love you ? How do you stop them ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive had three bites in total this year, i know lots say theyve been bitten loads. There not attracted to me, however, last time i went to belguim when i came back i looked like id got chicken pox, strange.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went on a year 7 team building exercise to Swanage bay.. we had to camp out over night and in the morning the staff must have counted over 150 odd mozzie bites. i just wanted to rip all my skin off it was truly horrendous

Went through several tubes of anti histamine and calamine lotion. Since that awful night i have never been bitten.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I went on a year 7 team building exercise to Swanage bay.. we had to camp out over night and in the morning the staff must have counted over 150 odd mozzie bites. i just wanted to rip all my skin off it was truly horrendous

Went through several tubes of anti histamine and calamine lotion. Since that awful night i have never been bitten. "

I thought you had a really big one the other day? It was showing on your avatar. I think you may have been trying to soothe it with your tongue

Avons oil from the skin so soft range is a great repellent . Has to be the green one though.

If you know you're prone to being bitten make sure you take anti-histamine tablets as this doesn't prevent the biting but it does prevent the itchiness. I'm one of those people that if it bites, it bites me and I never go anywhere where I know I'm likely to encounter the murderous things. I keep well coated in calamine lotion on my legs, take my tabs and if on holiday abroad I keep my mozzie machine plugged in 24/7.

Some insects have absolutely no place in the world and should be wiped out by chemical bombardment. GRRRR

"I went on a year 7 team building exercise to Swanage bay.. we had to camp out over night and in the morning the staff must have counted over 150 odd mozzie bites. i just wanted to rip all my skin off it was truly horrendous

Went through several tubes of anti histamine and calamine lotion. Since that awful night i have never been bitten.

I thought you had a really big one the other day? It was showing on your avatar. I think you may have been trying to soothe it with your tongue"

sadly not, that was my side plate size nipples they are hugeee

"Avons oil from the skin so soft range is a great repellent . Has to be the green one though."
Thats weird you saying that not seen Avon book for years untill Yesterday my girl come home with one .. will look that up thanks xx

"Avons oil from the skin so soft range is a great repellent . Has to be the green one though. Thats weird you saying that not seen Avon book for years untill Yesterday my girl come home with one .. will look that up thanks xx"

Fate my dear fate

Had two infected bites in as many months... first time was really grim and I could hardly walk cos I'd got cellulitis with the infection - loads of penicillin for that one. The next time healed up in a couple of days, so guess I'd built up the antibodies

I always end up being bit...

Wolf

"Had two infected bites in as many months... first time was really grim and I could hardly walk cos I'd got cellulitis with the infection - loads of penicillin for that one. The next time healed up in a couple of days, so guess I'd built up the antibodies

Wolf

"

Ouch

Savlon should help. If not, a hug and a kiss shall be an appropriate remedy for the short term lol x

Bloomin horse flies bite like hell they leave a bloomin great lump too.

Used to make our own insect repellent up for the mares of citronella oil and vinegar stinks something awful but works.

Wouldn't suggest using before a meet or you will smell like a bag of chips with lemon

"Had two infected bites in as many months... first time was really grim and I could hardly walk cos I'd got cellulitis with the infection - loads of penicillin for that one. The next time healed up in a couple of days, so guess I'd built up the antibodies

Wolf

"

There i was thinking i had it bad xx ooo poor you xxx.. Thay love me too . I put bug jungle spay on sometimes thay say take garlic tables .. my horses garlic to stop flys maybe somthing in that .. x

"Bloomin horse flies bite like hell they leave a bloomin great lump too.

Used to make our own insect repellent up for the mares of citronella oil and vinegar stinks something awful but works.

Wouldn't suggest using before a meet or you will smell like a bag of chips with lemon "

I have a lump on my neck .. bloody vampirs . lol

You could always start smoking lol they dont tend to attack then.

My mums ones for midgies she used to come out the field looking like she had been in a blood bath

The bites do make the whole led swell if you cant stop itching it

» Add a new message to this topic