FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So you are a bisexual....

So you are a bisexual....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Female.

Have you ever/would you ever date a woman with the prospect of a relationship.

I pondered this today as you see alot of bisexual women, moreso than bi men (but that is another topic)

You see alot of MF couples

But hardly any FF couples.

Why is this?

Are you just attracted to the female for fun but not seriously?

Are you more attracted to females but would miss the willy?

Tell me, I am curious.

For me, I have had 1 girlfriend, but mainly boyfriends, even a husband, but I am open to dating women. I just find it harder to find a woman who would be willing to swing, and any bi swinger women tend to want to settle with men x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From a mans view i find women are more open to bi play but less inclined to actually class themselves as lesbians so wouldnt date women. As for men a lot are bi but lie about being straight over some misguided macho pride even tho its 2021. Just my 2pence worth

"From a mans view i find women are more open to bi play but less inclined to actually class themselves as lesbians so wouldnt date women. As for men a lot are bi but lie about being straight over some misguided macho pride even tho its 2021. Just my 2pence worth "

You dont have to be lesbian to date a woman.

Bisexual is just that.

Attacted to both.

"From a mans view i find women are more open to bi play but less inclined to actually class themselves as lesbians so wouldnt date women. As for men a lot are bi but lie about being straight over some misguided macho pride even tho its 2021. Just my 2pence worth

Bisexual is just that.

Attacted to both."

Attracted*

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

I'm married to a man, sorry!

I'd have been open to a relationship with anyone who made me feel whole and more "me" if that make sense? I'm attracted to who I'm attracted to, and I still haven't worked out the formula

Not much help, sorry

"From a mans view i find women are more open to bi play but less inclined to actually class themselves as lesbians so wouldnt date women. As for men a lot are bi but lie about being straight over some misguided macho pride even tho its 2021. Just my 2pence worth

Bisexual is just that.

Attacted to both."

Yes sorry i worded it wrong i mean most women who play bi wont ooenly date women just men ( from what i have seen) a lot of men are bi but lie about it and say they are straight for some strange reason. At least women are honest about being bi as a lot of men are closset cases and i find it strange in 2021 as its not a big thing now.

I am attracted to both and would sleep with men and women, but don't think I would date a woman. Not sure why though....maybe the right woman hasn't appeared yet.

It's strange but for me I'm more attracted to women than men sexually but have no desire to date them. I only see men as potential partners for dating. So I guess I'm Bisexual when it comes to sex but not anything else, if that makes any sense at all.

I enjoy women, as friends, as play partners, but I don’t think I could date a woman, I need the dick, and there’s something about a man, I don’t know what it is.... urgh, I’m no help am I!

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think that more people are in WLW couples than folks imagine, it’s just that people label them as friends.

There’s a running joke amongst bisexual circles that FF couples are just room mates or good friends, because that’s how society typifies them.

I do also find that some people dismiss bisexuals very quickly as binary options or picking a side, this also dismisses those that might not feel comfortable in a same sex relationship. Whether you’re 99/1% or 50/50%, you’re still bisexual

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think that more people are in WLW couples than folks imagine, it’s just that people label them as friends.

There’s a running joke amongst bisexual circles that FF couples are just room mates or good friends, because that’s how society typifies them.

I do also find that some people dismiss bisexuals very quickly as binary options or picking a side, this also dismisses those that might not feel comfortable in a same sex relationship. Whether you’re 99/1% or 50/50%, you’re still bisexual "

I'd date a woman.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I think that more people are in WLW couples than folks imagine, it’s just that people label them as friends.

I do also find that some people dismiss bisexuals very quickly as binary options or picking a side, this also dismisses those that might not feel comfortable in a same sex relationship. Whether you’re 99/1% or 50/50%, you’re still bisexual "

What is a WLW couple TM?

Manchester (he/him)

"It's strange but for me I'm more attracted to women than men sexually but have no desire to date them. I only see men as potential partners for dating. So I guess I'm Bisexual when it comes to sex but not anything else, if that makes any sense at all."

There are actually micro definitions for that type of attraction mode, if you look at demisexual, that describes romantic vs sexual attraction I believe

I have thought about this a lot over the years, and I still don't know, and I don't know why I don't know.... so it was pretty pointless me answering - because I didn't answer

Claire

Some good answers here and I see some as confused as me lol

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’m looking for an FF couple to play with if there’s any out there

"I’m looking for an FF couple to play with if there’s any out there "

Get in line buddy

I have had sex with women and a relationship with another female. So I would count myself as fully Bi and I am absolutely happy to date women.

I would say I probably still lean towards men. I am married to a man, and my marriage, plus a girlfriend, plus casual sex with both genders would probably be my ideal set up. If I weren't married I might consider marrying a woman and then have frequent casual sex with men (preferably with her) or maybe a boyfriend too.

It's difficult. I dream and fantasise and women. But I probably get more statisfation from sex with men, and I sleep with loads more men. For the non sexual side of a relationship I get different things from both, so not sure which suits me better tbh xx

I think _ea monkey is correct re: people assuming same sex couples are just friends. When they are bisexual people just assume they are straight.

If they are gay people seem ok with that. Just bisexuality seems to be disregarded as 'real'.

I have had an equal number of relationships with men and women. People assume I'm straight but was briefly lesbian.

I’m sexually attracted to women, probably more than men actually, but I’m never romantically attracted to a woman. Whenever I’ve tried to chat to women on here it feels like hard work to me, doesn’t come naturally at all. I’ve never arranged a meet with a woman for this reason, any play has just happened spontaneously at a party/club. I don’t think I’d consider a relationship with a woman, I really want a man for that I think.

Oh absolutely, I am not saying those in MF couples are not bi or to what degree "qualifies"

I even labelled myself wrong as I am pansexual, attracted to all people and would also date trans

Manchester (he/him)

I do also find that some people dismiss bisexuals very quickly as binary options or picking a side, this also dismisses those that might not feel comfortable in a same sex relationship. Whether you’re 99/1% or 50/50%, you’re still bisexual

What is a WLW couple TM?"

Women loving women

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

What is a WLW couple TM?

Women loving women"

Thank you

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I adore woman and enjoy having fun with them, exploring new dynamics of my sexuality. From previous experience I would say I am sexually attracted to woman, where as with a male I have sexual and romantic attraction.

I’ve opened up to a female FB about swinging before and her reaction seemed more from a jealous place than that of the males I have discussed swinging with. I find some woman can be more sensitive about the subject than men can be.

I like the freedom my bi sexuality and swinging gives me

If that was to remain whilst dating either sex I’d be open to exploring it. It’s all about communication and being able to be honest with each other

X

"I adore woman and enjoy having fun with them, exploring new dynamics of my sexuality. From previous experience I would say I am sexually attracted to woman, where as with a male I have sexual and romantic attraction.

I’ve opened up to a female FB about swinging before and her reaction seemed more from a jealous place than that of the males I have discussed swinging with. I find some woman can be more sensitive about the subject than men can be.

I like the freedom my bi sexuality and swinging gives me

If that was to remain whilst dating either sex I’d be open to exploring it. It’s all about communication and being able to be honest with each other

X

"

Very similar to my experience x

Haha. I label myself ‘curiously straight’.

Manchester (he/him)

"I think _ea monkey is correct re: people assuming same sex couples are just friends. When they are bisexual people just assume they are straight.

If they are gay people seem ok with that. Just bisexuality seems to be disregarded as 'real'.

I have had an equal number of relationships with men and women. People assume I'm straight but was briefly lesbian. "

Yup! People call it picking a side or refer to it as passing privilege, which is shitty but probably a different topic.

I’m in a relationship with a woman, we’re both still bisexual though, irrespective of what others might think.

Society has an issue with non binary options and as bisexuality is all about grey areas, people struggle

"I enjoy women, as friends, as play partners, but I don’t think I could date a woman, I need the dick, and there’s something about a man, I don’t know what it is.... urgh, I’m no help am I! "

I’ve spoken to some women over the years who say the same thing. They want a man in their daily life but they enjoy some play with a woman because it’s a different experience. Some have told me they need a man to ‘finish them off’ after playing with a woman.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Intersting question Ivy.

I would say I am sexually attracted to men more than woman and I couldn't see myself in a full time loving relationship with a woman. However saying that you never know what the future holds and I very much feel that for me it is about falling in love with the person regardless of their gender.

I couldn't go without men though I don't think

Kx

Manchester (he/him)

Oh absolutely, I am not saying those in MF couples are not bi or to what degree "qualifies"

I even labelled myself wrong as I am pansexual, attracted to all people and would also date trans"

I think that bi vs pan is another thorny issue and bisexuality covers both. Ultimately it’s up to the person to define themselves in a way that they feel comfortable

"I think _ea monkey is correct re: people assuming same sex couples are just friends. When they are bisexual people just assume they are straight.

I have had an equal number of relationships with men and women. People assume I'm straight but was briefly lesbian.

Yup! People call it picking a side or refer to it as passing privilege, which is shitty but probably a different topic.

I’m in a relationship with a woman, we’re both still bisexual though, irrespective of what others might think.

Society has an issue with non binary options and as bisexuality is all about grey areas, people struggle "

Or 'greedy' A type of slut shaming.

Perhaps a result of mainly monogamy being socially expected. "How can you want to shag someone else (any gender) when you already have a partner?"

"Or 'greedy' A type of slut shaming.

Perhaps a result of mainly monogamy being socially expected. "How can you want to shag someone else (any gender) when you already have a partner?" "

Oh if I had £1 for everytime I have been called greedy

I class myself as bisexual.. I’ve dated Women in the past hooked up with women for fun and part off a Threesome. Would definitely do it again. My only issue is I get more nervous around women than I do men lol

im a bisexual female, and dont tend to 'go for' one sex over the other.. if it happened it happened.. just so happens to be with a hunky Greek god right now Px

"im a bisexual female, and dont tend to 'go for' one sex over the other.. if it happened it happened.. just so happens to be with a hunky Greek god right now Px "

Im not jealous....honest

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I like the idea of going on a date with a guy rather than just meeting for sex. Putting on a pretty dress, dinner and dancing and at the end of the night kisses at the door and he leaves. Believe it or not it’s a sex fantasy for me.

However I don’t think I’d want to be in a long term romantic relationship with a guy. I’m still more interested in women over men, as mainly my bi or pan feelings are more prevalent with my crossdressing.

I wouldn’t rule it totally out, but no guy I’ve ever been with makes me want to see them as a regular boyfriend. As long term relationships go I still prefer them with women.

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Had 2 friends form a FF couple without sex even being part of the connection. They just fell in with each other and realised they made each other happier than anyone else, so they got together and ended up married. It can happen!

Manchester (he/him)

"im a bisexual female, and dont tend to 'go for' one sex over the other.. if it happened it happened.. just so happens to be with a hunky Greek god right now Px

Im not jealous....honest "

It depends which one, Dionysus wouldn’t be too great...

Maybe it partly has to do with the issue of penetration as a 'woman' has a little less that they can use to penetrate another 'woman' than a 'man' has to penetrate another 'man' for example.

Intimacy will be lessened.

A kind of "hands clean" reaction expressed by those who flit in and out of play with another 'woman'?

I don't know but presume that may have something to do with it.

"Maybe it partly has to do with the issue of penetration as a 'woman' has a little less that they can use to penetrate another 'woman' than a 'man' has to penetrate another 'man' for example.

A kind of "hands clean" reaction expressed by those who flit in and out of play with another 'woman'?

"

I have found double ended dildos helpful with this

But yes it is more difficult

Until poly relationships become mainstream, the concept of the couple, along with societal expectations, pushes people towards finding "the one". There are successful throuples, but they are a minority.

I'm guessing (and I have no experience of this) as a bi person, you are open to falling in love with any gender. Then when you do, you are kicked over to either the gay or heterosexual corner depending on your chosen partner.

Labels limit people.

[Removed by poster at 15/04/21 12:48:20]

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I don't think I could ever date a woman as I just don't seem to be able to get on with them as well as I do with men...and that's in all walks of life, I'm just more at ease around men. Generally speaking, women confuse the hell out of me

"Maybe it partly has to do with the issue of penetration as a 'woman' has a little less that they can use to penetrate another 'woman' than a 'man' has to penetrate another 'man' for example.

I have found double ended dildos helpful with this

But yes it is more difficult"

Double ended you say haha

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think if I felt like I do about women now twenty years ago I would of been very happy to have a ltr with a woman.

"I have found double ended dildos helpful with this

But yes it is more difficult

Double ended you say haha"

Oh yes, a bit of push me pull you works rather well

Manchester (she/her)

Society has an issue with non binary options and as bisexuality is all about grey areas, people struggle "

Passing privilege is definitely an interesting topic.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"I enjoy women, as friends, as play partners, but I don’t think I could date a woman, I need the dick, and there’s something about a man, I don’t know what it is.... urgh, I’m no help am I!

I’ve spoken to some women over the years who say the same thing. They want a man in their daily life but they enjoy some play with a woman because it’s a different experience. Some have told me they need a man to ‘finish them off’ after playing with a woman."

Tbh the women I’ve been with have pleased me far better than men I’ve been with.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

My daughter and I were actually talking about this subject last night. We had been watching something on TV where the person was bisexual and it was pretty much inferred that they just hadnt made their mind up which way to go, as opposed to them being sexually attracted to & open to a relationship with either a male or a female.

It does feel like society sometimes wants people to fit into a nice tidy box with a label, whereas in reality things are far more fluid.

K

Manchester (he/him)

"

The idea that sex is based around P in V and is purely about penetration is a large part of why male bisexuality and female bisexuality is treated so differently by society

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"From a mans view i find women are more open to bi play but less inclined to actually class themselves as lesbians so wouldnt date women. As for men a lot are bi but lie about being straight over some misguided macho pride even tho its 2021. Just my 2pence worth "

I wouldn’t “class myself” as a lesbian because I’m not one! Even if I married a woman I still wouldn’t be a lesbian.

By *ornyQueerWoman  over a year ago

Bisexual and prefer woman to men. Couldn't see myself in a relationship with a man

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

"It's strange but for me I'm more attracted to women than men sexually but have no desire to date them. I only see men as potential partners for dating. So I guess I'm Bisexual when it comes to sex but not anything else, if that makes any sense at all.

There are actually micro definitions for that type of attraction mode, if you look at demisexual, that describes romantic vs sexual attraction I believe "

Demisexuals don't necessarily need a romantic connection, it can just be an 'emotional' connection or some kind of deeper connection with another person.

Cardiff

"Female.

I pondered this today as you see alot of bisexual women, moreso than bi men (but that is another topic)

Why is this?

Tell me, I am curious.

For me, I have had 1 girlfriend, but mainly boyfriends, even a husband, but I am open to dating women. I just find it harder to find a woman who would be willing to swing, and any bi swinger women tend to want to settle with men x"

I’d be open to dating a woman, especially if she wanted to swing (I wouldn’t really be open to dating anyone who wanted monogamy). But I’m demiromantic, so I just don’t get those kind of feelings for people. I wouldn’t want a relationship with someone I didn’t love, so I don’t really expect to ever date anyone or have another relationship. I’d rather just have several FWBs. But if by some miracle I met a woman who wanted the same things and who I could find that connection with, then yes I’d date her.

As for why bi women end up with men, I think it’s just easier to find a man than a woman. Not just for a swinging relationship, but for vanilla people too.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I would be open to dating a woman, yes. Once lockdown is over it's something I'll actively be looking for on other sites I think - I'm aware of how difficult it might be to find one but I'm not closing myself off to it.

I do go through phases - at first I exclusively dated women and then men and women and then just men... so yes. I'm not sure if I'm pan or bi or whatever but I do know I can form romantic attachments to both.

Cardiff

Bisexual is just that.

Attacted to both.

Yes sorry i worded it wrong i mean most women who play bi wont ooenly date women just men ( from what i have seen) a lot of men are bi but lie about it and say they are straight for some strange reason. At least women are honest about being bi as a lot of men are closset cases and i find it strange in 2021 as its not a big thing now."

You don’t know “most” bi women though.

Cardiff

“Just gals being pals!”

But also as soon as a woman gets with a woman, everyone leaps to label them as lesbians. We get erased whoever we’re with (and I know that goes for bi men as well).

Cardiff

"It's strange but for me I'm more attracted to women than men sexually but have no desire to date them. I only see men as potential partners for dating. So I guess I'm Bisexual when it comes to sex but not anything else, if that makes any sense at all.

There are actually micro definitions for that type of attraction mode, if you look at demisexual, that describes romantic vs sexual attraction I believe "

The split attraction model. So someone could be bisexual but heteroromantic, for example.

Sorry, this is kind of a soapbox of mine - not soapbox exactly but I can’t think of the right word. Specialist subject, maybe?

Cardiff

I even labelled myself wrong as I am pansexual, attracted to all people and would also date trans"

I still call myself bi (I’m used to it and I like it) but I’m attracted to non-binary people too. I don’t see trans men and women as separate so I don’t like to add a qualifier for them.

I even labelled myself wrong as I am pansexual, attracted to all people and would also date trans

I still call myself bi (I’m used to it and I like it) but I’m attracted to non-binary people too. I don’t see trans men and women as separate so I don’t like to add a qualifier for them."

I’ve found that my bisexuality has evolved in a very pleasurable way. I’ve always been non judgemental and very open minded.

I just find that I have become very gender fluid and I love embracing my bisexuality. Sex has become far more interesting and pleasurable as a result. I find people of all ages and persuasions interesting and just go with the flow.

I adore women in every way, most of my closest friends are women from school years, we are super intimate but not sexually just friends, something like sisters and I loved dating them when we were younger. Women's dates are rad.

I'm married to a man, but since I joined fab I started paying more attention to the ladies sexually. Always loved admiring other women, adore the female figure in all colours and shapes, those bodies, lips, thighs, hair etc. How gorgeous creatures women are!

Anyway...I had some experiences with women in my youth, nothing too naughty, just kissing and a bit of caressing. I opened my filters to meet couples here, but I discovered most women wouldn't like to interact with someone inexperienced just to "help" them discover or explore their bi side, which is very understandable.....I suppose I'll have to keep looking for someone like minded to explore my curiosity and find out if its something I really want and would enjoy.

Manchester (she/her)

There are actually micro definitions for that type of attraction mode, if you look at demisexual, that describes romantic vs sexual attraction I believe

The split attraction model. So someone could be bisexual but heteroromantic, for example.

Sorry, this is kind of a soapbox of mine - not soapbox exactly but I can’t think of the right word. Specialist subject, maybe?"

I'd love to help other women

"I adore women in every way, most of my closest friends are women from school years, we are super intimate but not sexually just friends, something like sisters and I loved dating them when we were younger. Women's dates are rad.

I'm married to a man, but since I joined fab I started paying more attention to the ladies sexually. Always loved admiring other women, adore the female figure in all colours and shapes, those bodies, lips, thighs, hair etc. How gorgeous creatures women are!

Anyway...I had some experiences with women in my youth, nothing too naughty, just kissing and a bit of caressing. I opened my filters to meet couples here, but I discovered most women wouldn't like to interact with someone inexperienced just to "help" them discover or explore their bi side, which is very understandable.....I suppose I'll have to keep looking for someone like minded to explore my curiosity and find out if its something I really want and would enjoy. "

I've dated a woman before when I was much younger, and would again.

I have reside blojob from straight couple

Does that make me biossrxuall

I am not interested to do any thing orally with a man but won't mind four play

By *r. MacMan  over a year ago

Bexleyheath

Tried it once still thinking about it

"I've dated a woman before when I was much younger, and would again. "

I find you atractive

I definitely would its just way harder to meet women.

At this point in my life I wouldnt be open to a relationship with a man but I would date/have relationships with women.

I would love to find a girlfriend, or a woman to meet regularly to play with

By *areasRockinghorsepooWoman  over a year ago

my happy place

I would class my self as fully bi. I am attracted to females and makes equally. I have had relationships with both. I feel for me i am attracted to something about someones looks, personality, quirky trait. But do find sexual attraction comes quicker with a woman. I can look and think omg i would love to kiss her but with a man that comes in time.

I think there arent many FF couples on here mainly because they arent exactly short of offers and it may even put some off swinging. As a lesbian or bi you often get leered at by men and offers to join a couple even if its said in jest.

Going back to someones comment about penetration may be missing in a ff relationship...you dont miss that with the right female partner.

By *areasRockinghorsepooWoman  over a year ago

my happy place

Meant to say also good post OP

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Bookmarking for K. We have talked about her having a girlfriend before though

LvM

"Bookmarking for K. We have talked about her having a girlfriend before though

LvM"

*ears pricked up*

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Female.

Why is this?

Tell me, I am curious.

For me, I have had 1 girlfriend, but mainly boyfriends, even a husband, but I am open to dating women. I just find it harder to find a woman who would be willing to swing, and any bi swinger women tend to want to settle with men x"

I was part of a FF couple on and off Fab. We met here. It is great, like any relationship but tighter on the PDOF ??

Give and take but was great fun while it lasted, some lovely memories of our time together.

That's precisely why I picked bi curious. I don't think I would date another woman. And I would feel bit like a cheat putting bi because of that.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"Female.

Why is this?

Tell me, I am curious.

If I was a real woman I would marry you, still the prettiest on here x

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Not sure how helpful this really will be.

Married but also had a relationship with a woman I met on here, actually we met as a 4some but then her and I continued a relationship afterwards for a while.

Now if I hadn’t been married or in some kind of relationship with a guy I don’t know if I could have been satisfied with that as a long term prospect, just that. I love it, love everything I get from a relationship with a woman but it’s a bit like how decaf tea use to leave me feeling when they first brought it out. You really felt you were missing something. For me there is no substitute for a real cock and I like cock. I mean, really like cock. And only cock is the real thing

Lex

C'est moi Boudoir

"That's precisely why I picked bi curious. I don't think I would date another woman. And I would feel bit like a cheat putting bi because of that. "

Maybe state that you are experienced in profile as when I see bi curious I find it off putting. I am here as a single bi woman and am not seeking but open to a relationship but totally respectful of peoples boundaries.

I find being a bi single makes people a bit cheekier in what they say or how they approach me but hey ho this is fab and you get all sorts here.

I have only had 1 FF relationship as only ever met one Female where the chemistry warranted looking beyond just messing about and more opportunities for FF encounters here which is great.

C'est moi Boudoir

"I would class my self as fully bi. I am attracted to females and makes equally. I have had relationships with both. I feel for me i am attracted to something about someones looks, personality, quirky trait. But do find sexual attraction comes quicker with a woman. I can look and think omg i would love to kiss her but with a man that comes in time.

I think there arent many FF couples on here mainly because they arent exactly short of offers and it may even put some off swinging. As a lesbian or bi you often get leered at by men and offers to join a couple even if its said in jest.

Going back to someones comment about penetration may be missing in a ff relationship...you dont miss that with the right female partner. "

Agree...something very sensual in knowing that you want to kiss someone immediately and as for penetration yep.

Also we are swingers...no need to miss anything

I had a 4 year relationship with a woman in my 20's

I would date a woman - but now I would prefer it if it was non monogamous.

I have dated women and would again.

"I have dated women and wood again."

It's a natural reaction.

C'est moi Boudoir

I think, with Bi men, it's to do with external judgements moreso than internal as well as fear that it will lessen their chances on fab. A lot of people have very vocally spoken out on the forum's that they wouldn't meet bi guy's.

"I have dated women and wood again.

It's a natural erection. "

Ok guys, get a room

It's a natural erection.

Ok guys, get a womb "

Is that possible?

I have spoken to women before and I would do again

It's a natural erection.

Ok guys, you clearly have vavavoooooom "

I think that’s undeniable

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

I am a bi guy with the same issue as you. There are lots of bi guys on here and lots of fake straight guys too. Basically id like to date a guy and a gal but i fear i need three life times to find that x

"I am a bi guy with the same issue as you. There are lots of bi guys on here and lots of fake straight guys too. Basically id like to date a guy and a gal but i fear i need three life times to find that x"

Sorry to hear about your thumb. Is it therious?

[Removed by poster at 15/04/21 17:51:38]

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Sexually I'm attracted to and have sex with males and females, however in relationships it's only ever been males, I guess I've never really thought about it before, it's only recently I've let myself be more open about things with regard to my sexuality, I guess it's a never say never thing, it's more about it being the right person. Who ever it is would have to be open to the idea of an open/poly relationship as I can't see a one on one commitment in my future right now

Iv had 3 relationships with women and 2 with men.

I was single when I started swinging so never broached the subject with a partner male or female.

I have now found my life partner who happens to be a man, it could have easily been a woman if I'd had the same connection I do did with Ash.

Going forward when it comes to swinging I'm mainly looking to meet woman.

i think its because the f/f relationship are most likely to go to gay clubs and its so easy to find fun in them when it comes to fem on fem ... i never use fab for f/f ill just to to a gay night at a night club or a gay club its self and find fun so much easier

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I have dated a woman before but romantically I mostly prefer men. I've had a few nearly moments romantically with women but damn it can hard work. Plus lesbians often won't come near bisexual women and I'm a femme into other femmes which can be another incompatibility at times.

"I have dated a woman before but romantically I mostly prefer men. I've had a few nearly moments romantically with women but damn it can hard work. Plus lesbians often won't come near bisexual women and I'm a femme into other femmes which can be another incompatibility at times. "

I know the struggles.

Esp the fem into fems, although happy to take the more dom role and find me a pillow princess

Liverpool

"I enjoy women, as friends, as play partners, but I don’t think I could date a woman, I need the dick, and there’s something about a man, I don’t know what it is.... urgh, I’m no help am I!

I’ve spoken to some women over the years who say the same thing. They want a man in their daily life but they enjoy some play with a woman because it’s a different experience. Some have told me they need a man to ‘finish them off’ after playing with a woman."

Sorry but this is hilarious as women sleeping with men orgasm less than every other combination.

Manchester (she/her)

I’ve spoken to some women over the years who say the same thing. They want a man in their daily life but they enjoy some play with a woman because it’s a different experience. Some have told me they need a man to ‘finish them off’ after playing with a woman.

Sorry but this is hilarious as women sleeping with men orgasm less than every other combination. "

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’m more a bisexual lesbian

Sorry but this is hilarious as women sleeping with men orgasm less than every other combination. "

Made me laugh as well. If anything I’ve ‘finished myself off’ after sex with a man

Liverpool

Sorry but this is hilarious as women sleeping with men orgasm less than every other combination.

Made me laugh as well. If anything I’ve ‘finished myself off’ after sex with a man "

Aye

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Made me laugh as well. If anything I’ve ‘finished myself off’ after sex with a man "

You need to find a better man babe

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

What you need is a faux woman to finish you off after you've played with them while they were a man

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

LvM

*ears pricked up* "

Think a lot of our ears did lol

Derby

LvM

*ears pricked up*

Think a lot of our ears did lol "

Mine did too and I'm not even a girl

I would love a lady friend to go out with, clubs etc

By *urious_Female89Woman  over a year ago

great yarmouth

I've had 2 long-term relationships with women so I'm definitely bisexual - was properly in love too . If I was to date again for real it'll most likely be with a woman, I just click with them better and get the feels more intensely. Did not miss the dick too much, but a swinging/open relationship does appeal to me now

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I like physical play with women, but wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with one. I did find myself falling in love with a woman a few years ago though. We fell out and it hurt for more than a year...

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I was in a relationship with a women for about 6 months it just fizzled out.

Made me laugh as well. If anything I’ve ‘finished myself off’ after sex with a man

You need to find a better man babe"

True!

What you need is a faux woman to finish you off after you've played with them while they were a man "

You offering? xx

Derby

What you need is a faux woman to finish you off after you've played with them while they were a man

You offering? xx"

Yep

Personally no, couldn't be in a relationship with another woman.

But I do find women attractive and be sexual with them, just not the relationship aspects.

Bottom line for me is I love a man and couldn't do without cock without sounding too crude

Her x

"It's strange but for me I'm more attracted to women than men sexually but have no desire to date them. I only see men as potential partners for dating. So I guess I'm Bisexual when it comes to sex but not anything else, if that makes any sense at all."

Think they call it bi-playful x

Fully and not just bi playful like men it depends on the person and the chemistry, the first physical attraction is important to some x

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have been married twice and both men.

However, I consider myself bisexual, as I am sexually attracted to men and women.

I have never felt romantically attracted to a woman, and honestly don't think that a monogamous relationship with another woman would work for me.

My son described me as being bisexual but hetero-romantic. I think that is a good description.

I am attracted both romantically and sexually to women. Phew, that’s a load of my mind.

"I am attracted both romantically and sexually to women. Phew, that’s a load of my mind."

Are you the only straight straight man on Fab CJ?

"I have been married twice and both men.

However, I consider myself bisexual, as I am sexually attracted to men and women.

I have never felt romantically attracted to a woman, and honestly don't think that a monogamous relationship with another woman would work for me.

My son described me as being bisexual but hetero-romantic. I think that is a good description. "

That’s a good description, and I think that is how I feel too.

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Not sure if I qualify to comment in this thread as I'm not a genetic female but I'll give my opinion anyway as for once the whole thread is sensible so far without facetious or sarcastic contributions.

I'm sexually attracted to women, other t-girls and nice men but I don't think I could ever have a romantic relationship with anyone other than a woman.

Most of the men I've played with only want a good shag and not much more. Nothing wrong with that as we all need simple, straightforward sex from time to time. However, some men are really pleasant, normal people and I do like certain ones a lot. I find that women and other t-girls are easier to get on with socially and often more fun.

XX

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive had short term relatinships with women but not anything serious

I’d date a couple or be in a poly relationship. Ive never considered dating a lady.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I'm pansexual (fem), so have sex in every which combo. I'd never have a fulltime female relationship. I do need cock, or lots of cocks. Although been througly enjoying being exclusive to one cock this past year.

I've always been attracted to Girls just been very happy with Hubby and his cock

Couple of years got into reading erotic fiction (not 50 shades) and ended up joining a facebook messenger group with some girls from the states which they helped realise what i want

Eventually plucked up the courage to tell the hubby and hes happy for me to play and get into a relationship with a girl

Just need to find one now

I prefer relationships with women I don't think it would work with a man. I like to have fun with men occasionally who meet my requirements but haven't found one yet

» Add a new message to this topic