FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is Cheese Racist?

Is Cheese Racist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Serving dairy in schools has an emmental of racism because many BAME people are lactose intolerant says a member of the global environmental movement to Brighton and Hove Council.. is serving cheese racist?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Just wait until you see the brand names of cheese in Australia

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If an ingredient in a Ku Klux Flan then yes.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

No, in Asia they don't usualy have a lot of Diary but you can buy diary products.

They also have Starbucks and Costa which offer milk.

That is the most stupidest thing I've heard this year.

Is this what people voted for in that district.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"If an ingredient in a Ku Klux Flan then yes. "

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I honestly don't know anymore.

If you don't take it into consideration then yes it is, because you don't understand the challenges people face and are part of the systemic problem.

If you do take it into consideration then you're treating people differently and part of the systemic problem.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Just wait until you see the brand names of cheese in Australia "

I so need to know

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Places serve all kinds of shit I won’t buy, if they don’t want cheese, don’t fucking buy it then. It’s really not that difficult

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Yes.

But it isn't as offensive as the bread. That bitch is sexist and homophobic as well.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

No it isnt, they can choose to have something else, today anyone can blame anything on whatever, you wouldnt see this being a problem 10 years ago.

Are you referring to Coon cheese? It's being re branded as Cheer later this year.

"Just wait until you see the brand names of cheese in Australia

Are you referring to Coon cheese? It's being re branded as Cheer later this year. "

Where everybody knows you're BAME.

65% of the world's population is lactose intolerant. Most in non-European regions. Europeans have much lower rates of lactose intolerance.

Difficult question to answer because you can't say it is or isn't racist if you have no experience of racism.

You would have to do a poll of all schools to see if this has been a problem and, if it was pointed out, whether the schools in question took notice and offered a non-dairy alternative.

But with theories of unc.nsci.us bias and structural racism being current cultural theories then I can't express an opinion on this.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Both my children were lactose intolerant to the point of vomiting blood if they had a biscuit that had dairy. As with all medically confirmed allergies and intolerances, the school had to provide an alternative.

By *ustyshowoffCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"65% of the world's population is lactose intolerant. Most in non-European regions. Europeans have much lower rates of lactose intolerance.

Difficult question to answer because you can't say it is or isn't racist if you have no experience of racism.

You would have to do a poll of all schools to see if this has been a problem and, if it was pointed out, whether the schools in question took notice and offered a non-dairy alternative.

But with theories of unc.nsci.us bias and structural racism being current cultural theories then I can't express an opinion on this."

I’m happy to express an opinion on it, it’s bollocks !!

Mark

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Are you referring to Coon cheese? It's being re branded as Cheer later this year. "

Yes

Did not know that. I'm pleased, thank you

"Serving dairy in schools has an emmental of racism because many BAME people are lactose intolerant says a member of the global environmental movement to Brighton and Hove Council.. is serving cheese racist?"

Three thoughts:

1. Did someone really say this?

2. Are any BAME people saying its racist?

3.Lots of people say rediculous things everyday.......

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

Get a life

Surely they just need to offer an alternative fo ensure they are meeting all needs

If its a budget issue, cross contamination or health issue i could see why they would remove it from the menu entirely

By *issminxymooWoman  over a year ago

Button Moon

"Serving dairy in schools has an emmental of racism because many BAME people are lactose intolerant says a member of the global environmental movement to Brighton and Hove Council.. is serving cheese racist?"

When you say an "emmental"..... is that the joke or....

"Serving dairy in schools has an emmental of racism because many BAME people are lactose intolerant says a member of the global environmental movement to Brighton and Hove Council.. is serving cheese racist?

"

I took it as a joke. I thought it was a rather gouda one.

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"Serving dairy in schools has an emmental of racism because many BAME people are lactose intolerant says a member of the global environmental movement to Brighton and Hove Council.. is serving cheese racist?

I took it as a joke. I thought it was a rather gouda one."

One should tread caerphilly when tackling such a subject...taxi!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Is paneer racist?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

One should tread caerphilly when tackling such a subject...taxi!"

Really "grates" my nerves

Just stop it now

couple, us we him her.

"Just stop it now "

Ok but I'll just take this Bear with me.

"Camembert" follow me

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Brighton and Hove council have said no such thing. One Extinction Rebellion campaigner made the comment at a council meeting (she doesn't appear to be a councillor, just a member of the public). Her petition has a massive 240 signatures and is about plant based food more widely: https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/news/sussex-news/campaigner-says-much-dairy-food-5296295

My son and I, despite being white Europeans, are lactose intolerant (medically diagnosed). His primary school could only offer plain baked potato with salad as a guaranteed dairy free meal so the solution was simple - we sent a packed lunch

couple, us we him her.

"Brighton and Hove council have said no such thing. One Extinction Rebellion campaigner made the comment at a council meeting (she doesn't appear to be a councillor, just a member of the public). Her petition has a massive 240 signatures and is about plant based food more widely: https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/news/sussex-news/campaigner-says-much-dairy-food-5296295

My son and I, despite being white Europeans, are lactose intolerant (medically diagnosed). His primary school could only offer plain baked potato with salad as a guaranteed dairy free meal so the solution was simple - we sent a packed lunch "

Stop being so sensible, honestly today's folk

Taking charge of a situation and not expecting everyone else too !!!

Whatever next

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

No it isn’t

london

One should tread caerphilly when tackling such a subject...taxi!

Really "grates" my nerves"

Gets yoUr goat I bet

"Just stop it now "

Edam these cheese puns !

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Brighton and Hove council have said no such thing. One Extinction Rebellion campaigner made the comment at a council meeting (she doesn't appear to be a councillor, just a member of the public). Her petition has a massive 240 signatures and is about plant based food more widely: https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/news/sussex-news/campaigner-says-much-dairy-food-5296295

My son and I, despite being white Europeans, are lactose intolerant (medically diagnosed). His primary school could only offer plain baked potato with salad as a guaranteed dairy free meal so the solution was simple - we sent a packed lunch "

Well would you look at that..... Tom 'half a story' Essex strikes again

My son is lactose intolerant too. I keep getting forms from the catering company because they would like him to have school dinners (or have the option too) they were making chocolate nests in class just before they broke up for water and sent an email to inform us. I mentioned to his class teacher that he couldn't eat it so please don't let him and got the question back "Why? Is it because of the milk content?" He won't be having school dinners.

North West

My son and I, despite being white Europeans, are lactose intolerant (medically diagnosed). His primary school could only offer plain baked potato with salad as a guaranteed dairy free meal so the solution was simple - we sent a packed lunch

Well would you look at that..... Tom 'half a story' Essex strikes again "

It reminds me of the guy who Mr KC and I went to school with, who set off stink bombs in the corridor and legged it...

london

"Just stop it now

Edam these cheese puns ! "

It's all too much for me. I need a pint of Jarlsberg to calm me down

North West

My son is lactose intolerant too. I keep getting forms from the catering company because they would like him to have school dinners (or have the option too) they were making chocolate nests in class just before they broke up for water and sent an email to inform us. I mentioned to his class teacher that he couldn't eat it so please don't let him and got the question back "Why? Is it because of the milk content?" He won't be having school dinners. "

When my son was old enough, he could/can swallow lactase enzyme tablets so we could "cheat" every so often, but they're fecking expensive. I have to take two or three just to have a standard size ice cream

Understanding of food allergies and intolerances is pretty woeful and I think parents do have take the initiative to be sure their child won't be ill.

La la land

My son is lactose intolerant too. I keep getting forms from the catering company because they would like him to have school dinners (or have the option too) they were making chocolate nests in class just before they broke up for water and sent an email to inform us. I mentioned to his class teacher that he couldn't eat it so please don't let him and got the question back "Why? Is it because of the milk content?" He won't be having school dinners.

When my son was old enough, he could/can swallow lactase enzyme tablets so we could "cheat" every so often, but they're fecking expensive. I have to take two or three just to have a standard size ice cream

Understanding of food allergies and intolerances is pretty woeful and I think parents do have take the initiative to be sure their child won't be ill. "

Because the boys were both cows milk lactose intolerant. I had to go diary free when breastfeeding. And I breast fed until they were past 1 years of age, going to restaurants was a nightmare. Could tell they were like it's one of those who say they are but not really. Had to explain my son would be hospitalised due to vomiting blood if I took a small amount of diary was the only way they'd listen.

North West

Understanding of food allergies and intolerances is pretty woeful and I think parents do have take the initiative to be sure their child won't be ill.

Because the boys were both cows milk lactose intolerant. I had to go diary free when breastfeeding. And I breast fed until they were past 1 years of age, going to restaurants was a nightmare. Could tell they were like it's one of those who say they are but not really. Had to explain my son would be hospitalised due to vomiting blood if I took a small amount of diary was the only way they'd listen. "

That sounds like cow's milk protein allergy, which is different to just lactose We "only" get diarrhoea and pain if we cheat without pills!

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I once had to do a project with the school meals department. It’s a bloody minefield as they cater for all religions & dietry requirements.

J x

Because the boys were both cows milk lactose intolerant. I had to go diary free when breastfeeding. And I breast fed until they were past 1 years of age, going to restaurants was a nightmare. Could tell they were like it's one of those who say they are but not really. Had to explain my son would be hospitalised due to vomiting blood if I took a small amount of diary was the only way they'd listen. "

Gosh that's awful. My son used to projectile vomit whatever he had swallowed but it's calmed down a lot more now to a painful tummy ache and a couple of trips to the toilet. Although I've not handed him a cup of milk to see if it still has that affect.

La la land

Because the boys were both cows milk lactose intolerant. I had to go diary free when breastfeeding. And I breast fed until they were past 1 years of age, going to restaurants was a nightmare. Could tell they were like it's one of those who say they are but not really. Had to explain my son would be hospitalised due to vomiting blood if I took a small amount of diary was the only way they'd listen.

That sounds like cow's milk protein allergy, which is different to just lactose We "only" get diarrhoea and pain if we cheat without pills!"

"Only" that's pretty bad and I know people don't take it seriously and think it's a fad. My eldest didn't regain his birth weight at 3 months and was in and out of hospital and were told to expect the worst.

"65% of the world's population is lactose intolerant. Most in non-European regions. Europeans have much lower rates of lactose intolerance.

But with theories of unc.nsci.us bias and structural racism being current cultural theories then I can't express an opinion on this."

there isn’t cultural bias in biology - thats genetics, its not an exclusively BAME issue to be lactose be intolerant so, so how can serving products which contain dairy then be linked to racism , that is ridiculous

the difference when people normally draw links, is with things like poverty where stats might show a higher percentage of BAME are in a poverty bracket, you can link it to structural racism because cultural bias can be a cause of the poverty, bur cultural bias can’t cause lactose intolerance, - there is correlation but not causation

but take racism out of it , if this includes school menus and we know potentially 65% of pupils will be intolerant then its surely just common sense to have alternatives on the menu

Chelmsford

Not sure what lactose intolerant is but I am thinking of trying a lactose intolerant diet for a few months to see if there are any benefits.. some people harp on about my threads but I don't make this up...it's all over the news folks

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

Like many of these ‘woke gone mad’ stories, it appears not to be true but has stirred up strong feelings amongst people and half the nation getting their knickers in a twist over nothing.

"Not sure what lactose intolerant is but I am thinking of trying a lactose intolerant diet for a few months to see if there are any benefits.. some people harp on about my threads but I don't make this up...it's all over the news folks "

It will only be of any benefit if you are actually intolerant. If you've noticed certain reactions when eating dairy products you may benefit.

Are you referring to Coon cheese? It's being re branded as Cheer later this year.

Where everybody knows you're BAME. "

North West

"Not sure what lactose intolerant is but I am thinking of trying a lactose intolerant diet for a few months to see if there are any benefits.. some people harp on about my threads but I don't make this up...it's all over the news folks "

Lactose is a disaccharide sugar that humans cannot absorb. Some people (the majority of white Europeans) possess a mutation whereby the lactase enzyme they produced as infants (required to digest lactose in breast milk) persists into adulthood. Lactase enzyme catalyses the breakdown of lactose into glucose and galactose, two monosaccharides that humans can absorb.

The evolutionary norm is for lactase enzyme production to cease by age 6-8 as it is no longer needed (child is weaned) however due to the domestication of cattle and the nutritional value of dairy in northern Europe, where year-round food was difficult to come by, mutations whereby lactase enzyme production persisted into adulthood were conserved and are now extremely widespread in the white European population. Therefore most white European adults produce lactase enzyme and can therefore tolerate dairy products.

Lactose that is undigested gets into the large bowel where it has an osmotic effect, drawing water into the lumen of the bowel and causing diarrhoea and cramping.

True lactose intolerance is almost unheard of in babies, some seen to have allergy to the proteins in dairy (cow's milk protein allergy).

Allergy = something caused by the action of the immune system

Intolerance = something caused by the physiological response unconnected to the immune system.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Slow news day

"Slow news day "

Tom can still milk it for a thread though

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Oh dear

"

Finally. This is the best thing I've ever written on here.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I couldn’t curd less

"I couldn’t curd less "

Whey to go

Yeah this have been a thing for a bit sadly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BoaBUAic4

Personally i think the sun is racist because whites burn easier...

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I couldn’t curd less

Whey to go "

Soy inappropriate!

I feel like i just walked into austin powers brain

Finally. This is the best thing I've ever written on here. "

The flan was pretty amazing too!

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

I am afraid it is especially that Gordon Zola.....

very good work

Someone needs to make a note of this thread title for the Forum Awards 2021!!

"Someone needs to make a note of this thread title for the Forum Awards 2021!!"

I'll put it in my dairy.

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Oh ffs.. April 1st was weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Not sure what lactose intolerant is but I am thinking of trying a lactose intolerant diet for a few months to see if there are any benefits.. some people harp on about my threads but I don't make this up...it's all over the news folks

It will only be of any benefit if you are actually intolerant. If you've noticed certain reactions when eating dairy products you may benefit. "

It's quite fashionable to follow this diet...worth a try

"Not sure what lactose intolerant is but I am thinking of trying a lactose intolerant diet for a few months to see if there are any benefits.. some people harp on about my threads but I don't make this up...it's all over the news folks

It will only be of any benefit if you are actually intolerant. If you've noticed certain reactions when eating dairy products you may benefit.

It's quite fashionable to follow this diet...worth a try "

I wouldn't say lactose free is a fashionable diet, I know plant based has become that but lactose free is a bit different. The people I know that follow it would love to be able to pick things up in the supermarket or while eating out without having to constantly check the ingredients, it can actually be quite stressful.

I was terrified when my son was diagnosed as I hated the idea of getting something wrong in my shopping or cooking and making him ill,turns out it becomes second nature. 5 years down the line, I still find myself reading packets and asking every question in a restaurant though just to be on the safe side.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

See, this is the problem when people have too much time on their hands.... everybody has to be a bloody activist.....

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

What about regional varieties of cheese? Are we allowed to favour Cheshire over Red Leicester?? And why is it called Red Leicester when it is clearly orange...

Why is is Wensleydale called Wensleydale? Is it the provenance of the cow that the milk was milked from or the place it is produced?

And who decided to mix up the milk to make the cheese?

#notallcows

Cheshire is crumbly too???

#notallcheese

Some is rather rubbery and some can have a wet texture

Chelmsford

Lactose is a disaccharide sugar that humans cannot absorb. Some people (the majority of white Europeans) possess a mutation whereby the lactase enzyme they produced as infants (required to digest lactose in breast milk) persists into adulthood. Lactase enzyme catalyses the breakdown of lactose into glucose and galactose, two monosaccharides that humans can absorb.

The evolutionary norm is for lactase enzyme production to cease by age 6-8 as it is no longer needed (child is weaned) however due to the domestication of cattle and the nutritional value of dairy in northern Europe, where year-round food was difficult to come by, mutations whereby lactase enzyme production persisted into adulthood were conserved and are now extremely widespread in the white European population. Therefore most white European adults produce lactase enzyme and can therefore tolerate dairy products.

Lactose that is undigested gets into the large bowel where it has an osmotic effect, drawing water into the lumen of the bowel and causing diarrhoea and cramping.

True lactose intolerance is almost unheard of in babies, some seen to have allergy to the proteins in dairy (cow's milk protein allergy).

Intolerance = something caused by the physiological response unconnected to the immune system."

Yawns...

Intolerance = something caused by the physiological response unconnected to the immune system.

Yawns... "

Why be rude? It's useful and interesting information.

I'll add some anecdotal evidence to this. For reasons not for this chat, I didn't eat any dairy for about 3 months. I then ate cheese one night in a simple meal and I felt horrible the next day...sort of hungover (and no, I didn't drink). So, I can definitely see the benefits of dairy free

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Can we have an alternative to fish in fish course as I don't like fish

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

[Removed by poster at 14/04/21 23:27:30]

B38

I wouldn't think of cheese itself being racist.

Now the name for a cheese I just read above yes..racist.

That definitely does not sit well with me.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"I wouldn't think of cheese itself being racist.

That definitely does not sit well with me."

According to wiki, it was named after Edward Coon, the American cheese maker. I don’t think that using your surname to name your product is racist.

It is an unfortunate name though. I’d understand why they might choose to change it.

[Removed by poster at 15/04/21 04:24:58]

The liberals will want it taken off supermarket shelves just like when they suddenly had a issue with uncle ben who never got any problems for 30 years or more until the loonie's decided they didnt think it was WOKE.

london

after eating too much cheese one night all the digits on my feet fell off. Now I lactose.

OK I'll get my coat...

"Yes.

But it isn't as offensive as the bread. That bitch is sexist and homophobic as well."

Pmsl brilliant

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Dairyleave my cheese alone ya bastards!

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"Dairyleave my cheese alone ya bastards! "

Cream cheese

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"Dairyleave my cheese alone ya bastards!

Cream cheese "

God dont tell them about cheesecake...there will be anarchy!!!

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Just the fact that some one even bothers to feel the need to ask this question is what is wrong with this world not the cheese or the separate issue of racism.

B38

"I wouldn't think of cheese itself being racist.

That definitely does not sit well with me.

According to wiki, it was named after Edward Coon, the American cheese maker. I don’t think that using your surname to name your product is racist.

It is an unfortunate name though. I’d understand why they might choose to change it. "

Fair enough but yes..unfortunate.

Nope, it's not.

Industrial cattle production for beef products and dairy is a damaging environmental system. The gases produced- methane and the waste products are two issues. Animal welfare etc is another ball game.

So dairy products in the mass production setup are poor.

We all need to start with the 3 Rs

Reduce

Reuse

Recycle

The first one is the hardest and most important.

I am not a vegetarian/vegan so you know.

[Removed by poster at 15/04/21 10:46:39]

My daily news catch up with Mr. ET.

“Emmetal of racism....”.

It’s cheese. Some students are lactose intolerant, some aren’t. They sell cheese in Asia. Lots of it. There are even specialty cheese shops there. I don’t think they cater only to the expats. Just saying.

FFS, it’s crap like this that gets in the way of actual racism.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

About sixty-five percent of the human population is lactose intolerant to some degree...

My friend bought me some from his trip there hilarious

What a crock, just because of any intolerance, allergies or anything else how can an inanimate object(s) be racist or offensive

Get a grip world ffs

"FFS, it’s crap like this that gets in the way of actual racism. "

I could not agree more, including the ubiquitous "BBC" threads. These days, you are edammed if you do and edammed if you don't.

"FFS, it’s crap like this that gets in the way of actual racism.

I could not agree more, including the ubiquitous "BBC" threads. These days, you are edammed if you do and edammed if you don't."

well done that made me laugh too

North West

"About sixty-five percent of the human population is lactose intolerant to some degree... "

Like meeeeeeeeeee!

Actually, we intolerants are the normal ones (from an evolutionary perspective). All you tolerants are mutants

By *icouplefilthCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Why are you even debating it? Of course it is not racist. The fact you are bringing it up shows most people have succumbed to woke thinking.

People need to start telling people how things are and if you think this is a racist country, why is BLM so powerful? If it was racist you think these people would have the attention?

Chelmsford

So are cheese sellers buying into un conchonscious cheese bias?

Are cheese sellers the face of racial injustice?

"So are cheese sellers buying into un conchonscious cheese bias?

Are cheese sellers the face of racial injustice?

"

So someone can be racist of a city? Come on RACE it’s in the word. People from one city aren’t a race

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

https://youtu.be/yJThm-CCrQU

Chelmsford

Should cheese be served in schools ?

"Should cheese be served in schools ?"

Give it a rest - Im not comvinced you havnt made this while thing up and even if someone did say it - why are you repeating such stupidity.....or are you just baiting us?

Show OP get a hobby?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

With toast

I knew it , those slices of Edam and cheddar were racist and plotting world domination

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I knew it , those slices of Edam and cheddar were racist and plotting world domination "

It's those naughty blue cheese slices you have to be careful of. Lurking in the background ready to pounce.

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

BrieNP

By *eigh guyMan  over a year ago

wigan

If you grill it I think the lactose gets caramelised , I am lactose sensitive but can eat cheese on toast ,,, plus maybe it’s hedgehogist as they can’t eat dairy either

North West

"If you grill it I think the lactose gets caramelised , I am lactose sensitive but can eat cheese on toast ,,, plus maybe it’s hedgehogist as they can’t eat dairy either "

You can probably eat hard cheese, as I can in small amounts. Lactose is soluble in water so when there is little moisture in a cheese, it is naturally low lactose. It's nothing to do with cooking it. I'd imagine you can't eat soft cheese in any quantity as it contains more lactose.

"I knew it , those slices of Edam and cheddar were racist and plotting world domination

It's those naughty blue cheese slices you have to be careful of. Lurking in the background ready to pounce. "

Yeah the blue cheese totally discriminates the yellow cheese

Chelmsford

"Should cheese be served in schools ?

Give it a rest - Im not comvinced you havnt made this while thing up and even if someone did say it - why are you repeating such stupidity.....or are you just baiting us? "

It's all over the news. I don't make this nonsense up you know..

Give it a rest - Im not comvinced you havnt made this while thing up and even if someone did say it - why are you repeating such stupidity.....or are you just baiting us?

It's all over the news. I don't make this nonsense up you know.."

I havnt seen or heard it anywhere else. Even you are referring to it as nonsense so why are you even starting a thread on it?

I havnt seen or heard it anywhere else. Even you are referring to it as nonsense so why are you even starting a thread on it?"

the forum would be a baron place without nonesence

"I feel like i just walked into austin powers brain "

Me too

Everyone seems so cheesed off though.

I havnt seen or heard it anywhere else. Even you are referring to it as nonsense so why are you even starting a thread on it?the forum would be a baron place without nonesence "

So true

"I feel like i just walked into austin powers brain

Me too

Everyone seems so cheesed off though. "

Cheese Louise!!

By *ndtheswingersMan  over a year ago

colchester

With toast "

With port

"I feel like i just walked into austin powers brain

Me too

Everyone seems so cheesed off though. "

Well, You Might Be A Cunning Limberger, But I’m A Master Debater

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

emmental ? Tom ....... What are you saying ?

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

This thread is hilarious!!!

Is cheese racist... this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!! But I have seen worse threads.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

There is a vegan cheese company called Fauxmage Tom, maybe they could serve that instead?

emmental ? Tom ....... What are you saying ? "

Good, isn’t it? “Emmental of racism”

Someone else said “edamed if you do, edamed if you don’t” as well.

"emmental ? Tom ....... What are you saying ?

Good, isn’t it? “Emmental of racism”

Someone else said “edamed if you do, edamed if you don’t” as well. "

These are quite gouda jokes.

By *ndtheswingersMan  over a year ago

colchester

I don't brielieve it

By *reamblueMan  over a year ago

London

If it is true that non-Europeans are more lactose intolerant then yes it is racist. It's like being European in e.g Nigeria and the people serving the food knowing it is likely to make you ill AND there being little alternative

North West

"If it is true that non-Europeans are more lactose intolerant then yes it is racist. It's like being European in e.g Nigeria and the people serving the food knowing it is likely to make you ill AND there being little alternative "

Upwards of 70% of East Asian people are lactose intolerant, with Jewish, West African, Arab and Mediterranean origin people having high frequencies of intolerance.

Only about 5% of Northern European people are lactose intolerant. I'm in that 5% and I blame my Jewish ancestry.

Not racist at all. How ridiculous.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"No, in Asia they don't usualy have a lot of Diary but you can buy diary products.

"

I'll tell you something. I haven't been able to buy a pocket sized address book for several years.

Chelmsford

Does anyone who sells cheese realise that they could be racist ?

By *attyBevCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Is this shit or what???

Fuck me.

North West

" Fuck me."

See you in Worcester

Chelmsford

Think before you sell..

Selling cheese could be racist..

Serving cheese could be racist..follow your conscience

"Think before you sell..

Selling cheese could be racist..

Serving cheese could be racist..follow your conscience"

tom you really do read 1 and 1 and count 25

Chelmsford

It's not me saying this...it's all over the news

"It's not me saying this...it's all over the news"

But ... once again lol....its FUCKING NOT all over the news.....jeez

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Is cheese racist... this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!! But I have seen worse threads."
Seen worse !!!

"It's not me saying this...it's all over the news

"

#briekind

"It's not me saying this...it's all over the news

#briekind "

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

It's not just Brighton and hove council that are trying to brainwash people into accepting it, I think there's a bigger plan.

I had two official looking people knock on my door only yesterday saying they would "like to talk to me about Cheesus.”

Stay safe Tom and keep up the good work, go about it Caerphilly though because you'll gather enemy's along the way who don't like the truth

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Love it

Chelmsford

Cheese sellers..

Are you displaying cheese privilege ?

"

I had two official looking people knock on my door only yesterday saying they would "like to talk to me about Cheesus.”"

If they made cheese in the Middle East , would it be called “cheeses of Nazareth” ?

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Three thoughts:

1. Did someone really say this?

2. Are any BAME people saying its racist?

3.Lots of people say rediculous things everyday......."

Thank you, the voice of sanity behind the sensational headlines!

Chelmsford

All three boxes ticked...

Now ..can a Cheese seller be racist...?

Chelmsford

Should cheese carry a warning ?

"Yes.

But it isn't as offensive as the bread. That bitch is sexist and homophobic as well."

And then there’s the Je-Hovis Witnesses...

Genius!

Or if it’s used in a hate campaign by Nigel Fromage.

If they are lactose intolerant it should be on the school data form parents fill giving amongst other things allergies and medical conditions. If not, dairy is actually good for you so it would be racist not to offer to any ethnic minority, as that would deprive them of its health benefits. Nobody has to take it though.

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Ooo I do like a nice piece of Gorgonzola.

More cheeese Gromit?

"Should cheese carry a warning ?"

yes! it should say it doesn’t matter how yummy i am, the weight gain is not worth it!!

(who am i kidding its sooooo worth it)

Chelmsford

"Should cheese carry a warning ?

yes! it should say it doesn’t matter how yummy i am, the weight gain is not worth it!!

(who am i kidding its sooooo worth it) "

Cheese does not cause weight gain surely .. unless you eat kilos of the stuff...

"Should cheese carry a warning ?

(who am i kidding its sooooo worth it)

Cheese does not cause weight gain surely .. unless you eat kilos of the stuff..."

its basically one of my food groups at this point

Chelmsford

Well you reap what you sow...

"Well you reap what you sow..."

read my earlier post - worth it

Chelmsford

You are thinki g of L'Oreal

Chelmsford

Is philadely and Dairylea and laughing cow actually cheese and is it lactose intolerant like cheddar..

» Add a new message to this topic