FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Self centred people

Self centred people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So in the last few minutes I've been called a time waster for saying no and blocked by another for not replying to a message after previously declining the offer!

Do these people seriously expect to get a meet if they get all uppity online when told No Thanks??!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes,they really do expect to get that meet.

Reality rarely seems to bring them back to earth though

Yes.

A sex site means you have to have sex with everyone that asks - no ifs or buts.

Yes of course the do because they are the entitled ones and they MUST get what they want.

Forget block and move on!!

Best of luck op.

T

Standard for fab

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

They arent really expecting to meet and probably wouldn't follow it through if they got one arranged

They're just using the site in a different way ..to spread misery

"Yes of course the do because they are the entitled ones and they MUST get what they want.

Best of luck op.

T"

Haha thankfully they've blocked me so can't reply what I'd like to say to them!! x

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

Yes they do , they think we are waiting with our legs spread for them

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’ve been called a time waster as well, for sending a few messages and then turning them down due to something that they’ve said. Maybe 10-15 minutes of their time when initially I thought they came across really well.

What else were they doing in that 10-15 minutes?

"Yes of course the do because they are the entitled ones and they MUST get what they want.

Best of luck op.

T

Haha thankfully they've blocked me so can't reply what I'd like to say to them!! x"

Make sure you block them back!!!!

T

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

"Yes they do , they think we are waiting with our legs spread for them "

Hum now that's an interesting thought

Ah yes men* acting like little boys that can't get their away so throw their dummy out of the pram.

*I use that term loosely

Best of luck op.

T

Haha thankfully they've blocked me so can't reply what I'd like to say to them!! x

Make sure you block them back!!!!

T"

x

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

If I'm not interested I just block. Has removed this element from my fab experience.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Best of luck op.

T"

I'd take the block as a favour. At least they won't bother you again hopefully and won't appear on any of your searches

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Yes they do expect to meet and cant understand why they think that sending horrible messages and 10 cock pics will be a definite yes

Apparently its a sex site not face book really....!

It happens.

I started speaking to what seemed like lovely lady the other day.She wasn't my type physically but that shouldn't stop people from chatting or having a social/Friendship should it?

Anyway last night she asked if I would be up for meeting for sex.All I said was.- I'm flattered and would definitely like to meet her for a chat/drink as I like her as a person but for sex no as personally she's not my type but I'm sure lots of others would love to be lucky enough to meet her for that.

She exploded at me in a message. Who do I think I am? I'm a time waster. Fucking ego junky and it went on and on and then she blocked me before I could explain myself.I guess I was wrong about her being nice but I know I didn't lead her on and i have no ego and consider myself normal and not above anyone.So I guess its just some people react weirdly when there told no thank you

It's nice just to see the message box lit up regardless of the response

"It happens.

I started speaking to what seemed like lovely lady the other day.She wasn't my type physically but that shouldn't stop people from chatting or having a social/Friendship should it?

Anyway last night she asked if I would be up for meeting for sex.All I said was.- I'm flattered and would definitely like to meet her for a chat/drink as I like her as a person but for sex no as personally she's not my type but I'm sure lots of others would love to be lucky enough to meet her for that.

She exploded at me in a message. Who do I think I am? I'm a time waster. Fucking ego junky and it went on and on and then she blocked me before I could explain myself.I guess I was wrong about her being nice but I know I didn't lead her on and i have no ego and consider myself normal and not above anyone.So I guess its just some people react weirdly when there told no thank you

"

Yes I chat with a few people & do have meets but make it clear if it's just chat & openly say I'm not going to lead you on I'm sure it happens to both sexes just some can't take no as no. Lol x

Similar here.

Refusal to swap numbers because they don't know if they can trust us, yet wanted to come to our address.

If someone blocks me, I treat it as a blessing in disguise. It is the clearest indication possible that we weren't compatible in some way and allows me to move on.

I don't see it as negative, just a tool to be used.

You may get into some shit for this OP. Not allowed to discuss messages..."airing dirty laundry" will get you a ban...

Just a friendly heads up!

Lu

"Similar here.

Refusal to swap numbers because they don't know if they can trust us, yet wanted to come to our address.

"

This is one thing that I've never understood! I'll share my body with you, visit your house, trust you but you cannot have my phone number? Wtf!

By *areasRockinghorsepooWoman  over a year ago

my happy place

Its not just here i had a lovely ranting msg on a well known auction site the other day. It said how i wasted a bidders time as the didnt win my auction and they would of bid higher had i not been greedy and selfish. Lol its an auction i have no control who wins.

Also i have bern called a dirty slut on here by a mf couple as i politely declined. They reported me and i was in a time out you got to just laugh it off.

People are just odd

By *areasRockinghorsepooWoman  over a year ago

my happy place

"Its not just here i had a lovely ranting msg on a well known auction site the other day. It said how i wasted a bidders time as the didnt win my auction and they would of bid higher had i not been greedy and selfish. Lol its an auction i have no control who wins.

Also i have bern called a dirty slut on here by a mf couple as i politely declined. They reported me and i was in a time out you got to just laugh it off.

People are just odd "

Sorry for my typos trying to multitask and failing lol

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

"You may get into some shit for this OP. Not allowed to discuss messages..."airing dirty laundry" will get you a ban...

Just a friendly heads up!

Lu "

. No you are not allowed to name and shame , which she hasn’t done

"It happens.

Yes I chat with a few people & do have meets but make it clear if it's just chat & openly say I'm not going to lead you on I'm sure it happens to both sexes just some can't take no as no. Lol x"

Your right there.

Chats and getting to know someone is as important as sexually flirting. Mental attraction and knowing someone's personality it's as important as sexual attraction and so on.

I think some people's views are if you speak to them on here your now legally bound to fuck them. It's usually the self entitled or those that can't be rejected as they are to important to be rejected.

We're all people and have different rules, different likes and dislikes, And different ways of seeing things. I've had rejection and will again but I'm not going to snap my curly wurly over it lol. Sex is fucking amazing we all know that but some need to realise its not about just about turning up and going through the motions it's also about having a laugh and fancying someone and both wanting to meet not just one demanding the other one meets. Anyway rant over. It should be about fun not rants and raving nutters.

» Add a new message to this topic