FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why???

Why???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people expect you to send pics but when you ask one back in return then they go quite and not respond

Specially the ones with no display pic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too busy jerking off at what you sent them?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Coz they didn't wanna take it any further having seen your mug shot

Possible they just didn't fancy you too, no point sending pics out if it's not going anywhere

"Coz they didn't wanna take it any further having seen your mug shot"

Or after reading your present status asking to meet!!!!!

Plenty of reasons so forget and move on.

T

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Because you are not for them.

You decided to send them a pic, even though they had no public pics, that was your choice.

They decided not to send one back, that was their choice.

Should they not be allowed the same choice as you?

Muhahaaa... you're right ????

shits creek

Or maybe they saw your status and decided they didn't wanna continue convo with someone who sounded like they are looking to meet before lockdown is fully lifted

Ahh I totally get that but I've had a a few convos where we will chat have a laugh but withing the first message I'd send a face pic just being courteous and I get a little compliment carry on a couple messages then I'll ask for a photo back

shits creek

"Coz they didn't wanna take it any further having seen your mug shot

T"

You spotted it too then.

People do stuff like that because people use fab in a way that works for them.

What you might consider as rude or inconsiderate may well be how another user protects themselves from the masses.

If someone insists on getting a picture first and you aren't prepared to take silence as a reply, don't send a picture. Up to you how you use fab though. None of us are owed anything here.

"Coz they didn't wanna take it any further having seen your mug shot

T

You spotted it too then."

It’s always nice when they hide clues in plain sight I feel.!!!

T

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Ahh I totally get that but I've had a a few convos where we will chat have a laugh but withing the first message I'd send a face pic just being courteous and I get a little compliment carry on a couple messages then I'll ask for a photo back "

Why do you ask for a photo? Out of interest. It puts people on the spot, if they don’t do it as a spontaneous response to your action of sending one, then I would say the writing is probably on the wall. How you choose to continue is up to you, how they choose to respond is up to them.

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

How would relieving a photo back, help if there is no further conversation?

"Ahh I totally get that but I've had a a few convos where we will chat have a laugh but withing the first message I'd send a face pic just being courteous and I get a little compliment carry on a couple messages then I'll ask for a photo back

Why do you ask for a photo? Out of

interest. It puts people on the spot, if they don’t do it as a spontaneous response to your action of sending one, then I would say the writing is probably on the wall. How you choose to continue is up to you, how they choose to respond is up to them. "

Well if I get a compliment and there's a mutual interest I'm sure it is acceptable to see who I'm talking to. It's not putting no one on the spot it's just a simple exchange I sent a face pic first to show I'm interested I get a positive response talk about what we are into and mention a meet i ask for a face pic for one to see who I'm talking to and 2 for my own safety because I'm a guy doesn't mean I shouldn't also take precautions

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Too busy jerking off at what you sent them?"

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"Possible they just didn't fancy you too, no point sending pics out if it's not going anywhere"

"People do stuff like that because people use fab in a way that works for them.

What you might consider as rude or inconsiderate may well be how another user protects themselves from the masses.

If someone insists on getting a picture first and you aren't prepared to take silence as a reply, don't send a picture. Up to you how you use fab though. None of us are owed anything here. "

Yeah I totally get that but that's not how these convos are played out I send a face pic within the first message being respectful and polite then the conversation goes on but then I ask for a pic then it goes silent

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

"People do stuff like that because people use fab in a way that works for them.

If someone insists on getting a picture first and you aren't prepared to take silence as a reply, don't send a picture. Up to you how you use fab though. None of us are owed anything here.

Yeah I totally get that but that's not how these convos are played out I send a face pic within the first message being respectful and polite then the conversation goes on but then I ask for a pic then it goes silent "

You are making a request on the person and they are making choice to deny that request. Respect the decision.

And if someone is getting knickers in a twist over a picture I sure as hell am not going to play with them.

» Add a new message to this topic