FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What (swinging) women want.

What (swinging) women want.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy4swinging OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It appears that more women than not prefer a non swinging intimate relationship. They only want to experience the one to one exclusivity. So what does a woman who loves to swing want that they feel is missing in a one-to-one relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of cock.

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

From a married woman... I've got a teammate. Someone who's there for me through thick and thin. He also gets the raw and sometimes grisly bits that I wouldn't want to share with a swinging meet. I can trust him 100%.

That said, I've got swinging friends who do get the raw me too.

Mr Racer is also the father of our children and that's something I wouldn't want from anyone else.

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Variety.

Most people have a certain style/set of skills.

One person won't cater to all of my needs.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

" So what does a woman who loves to swing want that they feel is missing in a one-to-one relationship? "

Nothing is missing in my 121 relationship...swinging is just recreation.

Absolutely nothing missing in our relationship, swinging is an added sexual bonus for us both

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

An interesting encounter (using the word "relationship" very loosely) that enriches my life without adding more stress. Works both ways, I think?

"An interesting encounter (using the word "relationship" very loosely) that enriches my life without adding more stress. Works both ways, I think? "

It certainly does.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Swinging is about variety and the excitement of having sex with other people. It is also about new experiences with other people that we share together.

My one to one relationship is about our whole life together.

Kx

Nothing is missing!!!!

Why on earth would you assume something's missing?!

Our relationship is awesome! We're both happy, in love and we have epic sex! Why not experience some fun sexy shit together?!

I hate this assumption that couples who swing are lacking something they need to find elsewhere!

Lu

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It appears that more women than not prefer a non swinging intimate relationship. They only want to experience the one to one exclusivity. So what does a woman who loves to swing want that they feel is missing in a one-to-one relationship? "

It's impossible to have a threesome with two people.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Variety.

Most people have a certain style/set of skills.

One person won't cater to all of my needs.

"

This. Never met anyone who ticks all the boxes, there's at least 2 sides to me, so I like variety in looks, styles, personalities.

By *outhyorkshireFunMan  over a year ago

Southyorkshire

I’m a pervert

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Oh I think I read it wrong.

Added dynamic, extra fun! Making friends!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

For us swinging a bonus and not because we feel something is missing.

People in relationships still have sexual desires and fantasies, and are attracted to other people. Swinging is a way of having an outlet for that which we can experience together. Being able to talk openly about our desire for other people and being able to make it a reality is really bonding. Bringing other people into our sex life is still very much having sex with each other.

Either of us would give it up without hesitation if either of us thought it wasn't right for our relationship.

I'm happily married and my husband fills my need for companionship and most of my sexual needs. But we don't share identical sexual interests, so I swinging allows me to find that elsewhere with those that do share them. I'm also bi, and my husband can't be a female! And I do enjoy variety, the thrill of someone different, meeting and getting to know others socially, and frankly getting a lot of cocks.

None of it replaces my husband, it all adds extra on top of my marriage. Xx

By *uy4swinging OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I agree the word “missing” is misleading and it could imply that there is something not there in the relationship when in fact there is something very special - the confidence to have sex with others which infact enhances the couple’s relationship and sexual experiences.

I think there is little doubt that swinging adds to a couple’s relationship amd happiness if both want that. So anyone who says there is something missing in their relationship are in fact in many cases wrong.

Thanks for the replies. It is much appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic