FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 24 hours in police custody

24 hours in police custody

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

What are people's thoughts on the last two weeks episodes.

The guy who they thought had been murdered found hiding in a derelict shed in the woods after 5 years !

And

The guy being assaulted by his female partner and eventually dying of a brain haemorrhage (do you think he was going to go into a refuge or actually stay with her)

Both really sad real life stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

The second story... I knew the victim Paul. Awful. I can't bring myself to watch it... she got 16 months.. that's it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent series. And filmed around my neck of the woods.

That sounds a great plan leave all the stress and people behind to live in the woods

Solihull

"The second story... I knew the victim Paul. Awful. I can't bring myself to watch it... she got 16 months.. that's it. "

wow that you knew him, he seemed so happy in his photos before he met her.

It looked like he was going to retract his story and take her back and then they found the "mens refuse" paperwork on his body as if he was going to go through with leaving her.

So sad when they asked him where he wanted to go to hide and start again and he said heaven.

Didn’t see the woods one but Paul’s story was just so very sad and she was/is just a pure and evil cunt.

He would of remained with her because he was addicted to her bless him which cost him his life bless him.

T

Solihull

"That sounds a great plan leave all the stress and people behind to live in the woods "

Stress free if you don't mind an Eastern European gang boss wanting to kill you or take your wages and lock you up to be used for sl.ve labour in the farmers fields.

Solihull

"Didn’t see the woods one but Paul’s story was just so very sad and she was/is just a pure and evil cunt.

He would of remained with her because he was addicted to her bless him which cost him his life bless him.

T"

The woods one is well worth watching on catch up, so many twists.

They called it the murder case without a body at the start

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Felt sorry for the first guy and admire his survival tactics , hope he goes on to have a good life , the second one with the woman , the bitch should have got done for manslaughter , but recently just after to doing jury service I can understand but not agree with the sentence, ps the female copper on the case can arrest me anytime , thought she was well fit ,And seemed really caring

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

She will do it again once she finds another victim, sad that it's not uncommon and the numbers of people ensla#ed in this country is damning..

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"She will do it again once she finds another victim, sad that it's not uncommon and the numbers of people ensla#ed in this country is damning.."

Indeed she will..and that speaks volumes

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

The second one. I was sobbing. Even just hearing about the first incident I said to my partner "she's going to end up killing him if he doesn't get out". Then wjen he died in the hospital and they found the print outs for the male refuge. He was so close

Try 30 years in Police custody. It's enough to make you weep, the human condition.

Solihull

"The second one. I was sobbing. Even just hearing about the first incident I said to my partner "she's going to end up killing him if he doesn't get out". Then wjen he died in the hospital and they found the print outs for the male refuge. He was so close "

Do you think he'd have gone through with it ?

So sad the last episode my blood was boiling I was that angry, she had absolutely no remorse, she was scary her eyes seemed completely empty and then if I’m remembering correctly the judge brought up the fact she’d had a though life ... some people use that to actually motivate themselves to do better !!

I genuinely felt for the guy he just loved her unconditionally it seemed, heartbreaking stuff.

By *istalloverCouple  over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

the 2nd one 16 months for literally beating his head in.

so Wrong ,felt sorry for the young lady police officer.

"the 2nd one 16 months for literally beating his head in.

so Wrong ,felt sorry for the young lady police officer."

She really did go that extra mile to try and help him and seemed like he received the support for her that he needed to make a life changing decision, 16 months is a complete insult to the whole system in my opinion !! It’s disgusting

"The second story... I knew the victim Paul. Awful. I can't bring myself to watch it... she got 16 months.. that's it. "

Haven’t watched it but it’s a joke the sentences given to violent, abbusive bullying people in a relationship.... you cannot describe in a 30 minute court case the mental abuse suffered.... the scars that take years to heal .... so sad xxx

By *ot-AshMan  over a year ago

London

It was shocking that she only got 16 months

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The very tragic case of the guy who was badly beaten and died was awful to find that she got a small charge and tiny sentence. Horrific abuse and she appeared to have no issues about it. So very wrong - the behaviour and the punishment. I hope that she managed to get some rehabilition. Excellent dedication by the female cop, it was really touching, seeing the effect on her.

"The second one. I was sobbing. Even just hearing about the first incident I said to my partner "she's going to end up killing him if he doesn't get out". Then wjen he died in the hospital and they found the print outs for the male refuge. He was so close "

That bit broke me!

I feel the sentence was far too light.

» Add a new message to this topic