FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Evening everyone

Evening everyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amekeeper82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

Hi guys and girls I know this is a place for fun but why is it so hard to find a couple who want a bit male I've messaged a couple and just been me respectful and honest and I've been deleted straight away . I think I must be ugly .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hi x

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Keep at it your just not what they are after x

By *uksodeepMan  over a year ago

Livingston

"Hi guys and girls I know this is a place for fun but why is it so hard to find a couple who want a bit male I've messaged a couple and just been me respectful and honest and I've been deleted straight away . I think I must be ugly ."
) welcome to the 21st century where love is paid for, electronics overwhelm the mind, virginity at a young age is a shame;)

Alton

Very true mate I'm still stuck in the 20th lol your right I know I just think it's rude very victorian lol

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

What you look like is only a part of what a couple sees. How you present yourself both in messages and in your profile will often have a big effect on whether somebody responds to you or not.

Until I see an example message, I'm always skeptical when men say they are respectful when they write. The vast majority of messages we get are from men and are absolutely awful, yet they presumably think they might be of sufficient interest to us to be worth sending in the first place.

If you like, post an example message here and we can give you some feedback. We can also give you feedback on your profile if you want.

Alton

Thank you I do understand I've been on here a while and I'm still learning any help would be much appreciated.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Morning, I have noticed a theme with your threads, you tend to post them late at night when the forums are at their quietest so will lack replies and advice due to that alone.

You also ask almost the exact same question in each thread.

Keeping doing the same thing and expecting different results is only gonna serve frustration and exacerbate any low mood.

Lastly, I've only seen you posting during the pandemic, which of course will have a massive fucking impact.

Like I've told everyone else who's been posting about lack of interest or replies this past year .... what do you expect? People haven't been looking to chat in private.

Saying things like you must be ugly in itself is incredibly defeatist and I can't see it making anyone think "ohhh poor soul, I know, I'll chat to him"

Now, that ain't because people are arseholes, it could be that they don't wanna damage your self esteem further by you possibly feeling like they've been "leading you on" if they don't wanna meet you.

I wouldn't meet anyone or chat to anyone who thought I'd base meeting on a picture alone.

An awful lot of folks don't meet or chat new connection wise via the site. They make their connections at clubs and socials and use the site as a tool to keep in touch that way, to keep an eye on events etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

^^^^^^^ wise words and well put.

Threads posts profile messages all go towards making an impression on here.

Chin up and best of luck op.

T

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 14/04/21 10:34:45]

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I worked in Farnborough a few years ago and there was a couple of couples that played down your way.

Be patient and I'm sure they'll find you.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

One more thing.

You're making it all about you.

I must be ugly

Why don't they reply to me?

Why are the negatives all at your feet?

What about them?

They may be feeling negatively about themselves. They may be going through a huge crisis of confidence or anything at all and not chatting to anyone.

Fucks me right off when generally blokes say things like people are rude. Some will be, but I can guarantee lots of those whinges would turn to apologies if they were face to face with the person behind the profile at that very time and witnessed the torment they were feeling, or the self loathing they were feeling, or the grief they were feeling or the abuse they were suffering etc.

When I'm on a proper downer I won't even answer phone calls from friends, so deleting a message in my inbox seems really insignificant in comparison.

Alton

I've never made it about me ever I'm still learning and now I feel even worse by the fact I'm never rude to anybody I'm trying to understand what I'm doing wrong well I don't think I'm going to bother anymore and this is not self laothing it's lack of confidence. I know what I'm doing wrong bug I think I'll just leave it here I was asking for help .

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I hope you find this suggestion helpful.

I think you (and many other guys) can present yourself better in your photos. I think you should aim to give people an idea of how they might see you if you turned up to meet somebody. Take photos outdoors on a sunny day for good light and a pleasant surroundings. Get somebody else to take them because that looks better than selfies.

Do the photos in a variety of clothes - smart and casual. Make sure you wear nice clothes for them. Taking pride in your appearance is important for a lot of women. Show them you do that and you might catch somebody's eye. Show people what they might might see when you walk through the door.

Your current photos only show a face and a cock. Showing your face isn't enough of you. Showing your knob is never ever going to get you a meet. At best it's a curiosity. It should never be 50% of your gallery.

I'll suggest something for your text in a separate post if you want me to.

Alton

Thank I'll do that to be honest I was thinking the same myself thank you. X

» Add a new message to this topic