FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Problems with my profile

Problems with my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm getting way to much attention from horny women.Yes I'm really hot.Yes I value sex but I also value my feelings.

All I'm getting is randy women trying it on so they can ride my stunning body like a stolen hire bike.No feelings nothing.Just trying to get there filthy way with me.

Is there any advice on how I could tone my profile down as all this attention is emotionally draining and hurting my sensitivitys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Toilets pics.

Wheres the lynx can, and sky remote, the 120 dic pics and no profile text, where going about it in all the wrong way Op

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Make your pics even more blurry?

On a serious note we really appreciate profiles with some effort in the pictures, clear, well lit pics x

BTW you had that guy on the other thread going hahaha x was hilarious x

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Laugh all of you.

Wicked heartless people the lot of you.

Its not you lot crying yourself to sleep at night thinking they can't see my pain.There's a delicate amazing extremely good looking person behind this profile that has lots of feelings.Thanks for your advice on how to make my profile less stunning.Thanks a lot NOT!

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Laugh all of you.

Wicked heartless people the lot of you.

Its not you lot crying yourself to sleep at night thinking they can't see my pain.There's a delicate amazing extremely good looking person behind this profile that has lots of feelings.Thanks for your advice on how to make my profile less stunning.Thanks a lot NOT!

"

Oh, there's someone else?

Can I have his number pls?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Go the pub

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I find it helps to focus your intentions on a profile OP. My top tips:

Photos; have a range of them, yes you can have your manhood there , but have some full length body pictures, a face pic can help (or in my case hinder).

Text; breaking this down into stages, 3 is good:

About you, physically (not just about your”fella”

About you, interests (not just sexual)

About your preferred partner, the kind of person you are looking for (physically AND emotional outlook).

Imagining yourself as scar helps(weird, I know) how would you describe it to someone you wanted to sell it too, and explain what kind of potential new owner it would suit

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Hiding yourself may be the only option. Staffordshire is renowned for its highly sexed animals, so you could consider moving somewhere else. Fancy digging a tunnel? You might find another Staffordshire Hoard and come out dishevelled, dirty and smelly, which some will find a small deterrent.

I reckon if you keep calling women wenches you'll see the sharp drop in interest that you seek.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Imagine yourself as a scar. Ffs that’s enough internet for me.

Thanks for your comments.Some are helpful some are just down right hurtful just caused tears to run down my beautiful face and drip into my open bag of rainbow drops.

I guess I just need a woman or women that's are not looking to used me for my pure sex appeal and mind blowing irresistible good looks and amazing body.

It would be perfect if she looked like me.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Thanks for your comments.Some are helpful some are just down right hurtful just caused tears to run down my beautiful face and drip into my open bag of rainbow drops.

I guess I just need a woman or women that's are not looking to used me for my pure sex appeal and mind blowing irresistible good looks and amazing body.

It would be perfect if she looked like me."

Wank in the mirror??

But loving rainbow drops....

"Thanks for your comments.Some are helpful some are just down right hurtful just caused tears to run down my beautiful face and drip into my open bag of rainbow drops.

Wank in the mirror??

But loving rainbow drops.... "

Rainbow drops are the food of warriors.

-verification to myself-

Met up with this work of art today infront of the mirror.We arranged to just pout but it soon turned into knocking a round off.

He's so good looking and has the body of a adonis.

The sex was amazing and will definitely be meeting up with him there again soon.

STOKE ON TRENT

Wank in the mirror??

But loving rainbow drops....

Rainbow drops are the food of warriors.

-verification to myself-

Met up with this work of art today infront of the mirror.We arranged to just pout but it soon turned into knocking a round off.

The sex was amazing and will definitely be meeting up with him there again soon."

STOKE ON TRENT

Will you be leaving your self a verification?

"Will you be leaving your self a verification?"

Just did there above you.I did it in here to show off about how good I am.oh and admin said no I can't do that officially in the official way as in there jealous I've just had sex with me.

"

-verification to myself-

The sex was amazing and will definitely be meeting up with him there again soon."

Put this on your profile! x

STOKE ON TRENT

"Will you be leaving your self a verification?

Just did there above you.I did it in here to show off about how good I am.oh and admin said no I can't do that officially in the official way as in there jealous I've just had sex with me."

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It would be perfect if she looked like me."

Then you need to slap on some lipstick and look in the mirror

STOKE ON TRENT

Then you need to slap on some lipstick and look in the mirror "

I do x

"

-verification to myself-

The sex was amazing and will definitely be meeting up with him there again soon.

Put this on your profile! x"

Facebook or fab? x

STOKE ON TRENT

"

-verification to myself-

Facebook or fab? x "

"

-verification to myself-

Facebook or fab? x "

All of them!

"

-verification to myself-

Facebook or fab? x

All of them!"

Mark sukerturd said no its illegal

Admiminge here said no it's stupid

But Mavis in accounts at work said its fine to put it on the notice board.

See what I mean your all heartless here.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Absolutely outstanding profile op, I can see where I'm going wrong now and will be sure to get as close as I can but you've really raised the bar

"Absolutely outstanding profile op, I can see where I'm going wrong now and will be sure to get as close as I can but you've really raised the bar "

One day you MIGHT get close matey just might.Firstly Lose the lfc thing as that's really off putting to anyone with eyes and taste.Sculpture your body and soul into a work of art like mine.

Be warned though it comes with a down side.You will have to have no ego like me

Oh and they will try to steal your precious seed.So beware and be warned.

"

-verification to myself-

Facebook or fab? x

All of them!

"

Just tell zucker you'll send him nudes. Or I can give you the link to his dad's profile (where I usually go) and make zucker your stepson.

Go with Mavis she knows what she is talking about.

"Absolutely outstanding profile op, I can see where I'm going wrong now and will be sure to get as close as I can but you've really raised the bar "

Um. Sorry I got a little carried away with your photos. They are quite impressive

Llanelli

"Absolutely outstanding profile op, I can see where I'm going wrong now and will be sure to get as close as I can but you've really raised the bar

One day you MIGHT get close matey just might.Firstly Lose the lfc thing as that's really off putting to anyone with eyes and taste.Sculpture your body and soul into a work of art like mine.

Be warned though it comes with a down side.You will have to have no ego like me

Oh and they will try to steal your precious seed.So beware and be warned."

I just don't think I'm cut out for it bud and I've planted enough seeds already

Llanelli

"Absolutely outstanding profile op, I can see where I'm going wrong now and will be sure to get as close as I can but you've really raised the bar

Um. Sorry I got a little carried away with your photos. They are quite impressive "

Thank you very much and no need to apologise

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Oh to be so popular, I feel for you, it must be a terrible burden

STOKE ON TRENT

"Oh to be so popular, I feel for you, it must be a terrible burden "

Tongue in cheek

STOKE ON TRENT

Um. Sorry I got a little carried away with your photos. They are quite impressive "

As are yours x

"

-verification to myself-

Facebook or fab? x

All of them!

Just tell zucker you'll send him nudes. Or I can give you the link to his dad's profile (where I usually go) and make zucker your stepson.

Go with Mavis she knows what she is talking about. "

Last time I sent nudes it broke the Internet like Kim Kardashions massive ass.

Sukerturd isn't real he's a hologram and only receives things by fax and keyboard like the close encounters thing.

Oh and as for Mavis she constantly flirts with me.She winked at me today and dropped her false teeth into my oxtail soup at the vending machine.

Um. Sorry I got a little carried away with your photos. They are quite impressive

As are yours x"

Thank you beautiful

I am really obsessed with that eye shadow right now. You're so pretty in pink x

"

Last time I sent nudes it broke the Internet like Kim Kardashions massive ass.

Sukerturd isn't real he's a hologram and only receives things by fax and keyboard like the close encounters thing.

Oh and as for Mavis she constantly flirts with me.She winked at me today and dropped her false teeth into my oxtail soup at the vending machine."

Gotta love Mavis!

At least your humble about it

I think your tag line might be the problem, looking for genuine people only. You know EVERYONE on fab is genuine. Opened the floodgates there

"I'm getting way to much attention from horny women.Yes I'm really hot.Yes I value sex but I also value my feelings.

All I'm getting is randy women trying it on so they can ride my stunning body like a stolen hire bike.No feelings nothing.Just trying to get there filthy way with me.

Is there any advice on how I could tone my profile down as all this attention is emotionally draining and hurting my sensitivitys."

Hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic